Everything related to skincare routines, products, acne, and grooming goes in here

Everything related to skincare routines, products, acne, and grooming goes in here.

Wiki:
Skin care basics: tuxbell.com/index.php?title=Grooming#Skin-care_Basics
Acne treatment: tuxbell.com/index.php?title=Grooming#Acne_Treatment

Skinacea Links:
Retinoids: skinacea.com/retinoids/retinoids.html
Sunscreen: skinacea.com/sunscreen/sunscreen.html
Ridding dark eye circles: skinacea.com/how-to/get-rid-of-dark-circles.html

Veeky Forums skincare FAQ:
pastebin.com/PArDyf2G (embed)

Contents:
- Basic routine, skincare guide, and products tips
- How to pop pimples, remove blackheads and whiteheads
- Why you shouldn't use ordinary soap on your face
- How to improve your skin tone through diet
- Studies on how diary and sugars create acne
- How your skin is affected by sleep, sun, skincare ingredients.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steroid_rosacea
rosacea.org/patients/seborrhea.php
amazon.com/gp/product/B0186U9736/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

drink lots of water, stop the fappin, eat a little bit (especially if youre under a anorexic phase), exercise

what

basically this.

also use dove bar soap

redpill me on the fapping things guys. what does it do in terms of skincare.

keeps you from depleting your micronutrients.

also people who fap a lot have blank eyes and droopy facial muscles.

gotcha, thanks.

i dont get it, whats the difference between having a lot of sex and fapping in terms of your skin. if fapping a lot will make it bad wont having a lot of sex too? in the end you're just ejaculating, so im kind of confused

Is Rooibos tea actually any good for skin? I've heard it is but I'm kinda unsure

The answer is: it is bullshit.

acne came back worse than ever, literally had clear face few months ago. Currently on accutane

Is 25 too early to do stuff like microneedling or chemical peels?

No

Where do I get these in Australia. Oe online without shipping that costs more than 10 dollars

Hey, Veeky Forums. I've been learning how to shave with a double-edged razor and trying out blades from different manufacturers. I tried an Astra Platinum today and cut the living fuck out of my face; worse than ever before. My question is this: How long should I give my face to heal before shaving again? It'd be bad to try to shave with all these scabbed-over cuts creating bumps and whatnot, right?

how do i get rid of sebacause filaments or whatever theyre called my nose needs to look reaaal good

His big of a deal is dairy on acne breakouts? I love me my milk and yogurt

Is there any hope bros?
Came out of nowhere in high school and still hasnt gone away (22 now)
Same has happened to my brother.

Tried just about every meme cream under the sun and have dropped $2k on laser treatments which is just money down the drain because it's had zero effects.
The only thing that has ever worked is weed strangely enough. Even then it's not always, sometimes it makes me flare up really bad but the other times it completely kills the rosacea

Here's my cheeks the area while on weed

When I first realized this I was the happiest I'd been in years desu. Then it went back to normal...

Why should I stop jerkin it?

ordered some retin-a from thailand wish me luck bros

Basically, there are correlations between breakouts and dairy, but correlation =/= causation, and no one has proven that dairy causes acne.

What's interesting, though, is that the correlation was present between skim milk and acne, not whole milk. Also the acne-free control group consumed more dairy on average than the acne-suffering group the study focused on.

just use a fucking gilette austist

What has your dermatologist said about it?

She suggested the laser treatments and after that didnt work she just said to moisturize and wear sunscreen and hope it goes away on its own
Still waiting on that

Pretty sure this is bollocks unless someone can give evidence

Bar soap is notoriously bad for skin

Any tea which contains antioxidants will help your overall wellbeing but it will not affect skin nearly to the degree that an antioxidant serum will because a very little amount of ingested antioxidants makes it to the skin.

See it through user, accutane is a bitch and a blessing

It's never too early to get into skincare

For the cost of importing you're better off getting PC BHA 2% with some codes to make it cost less

In my personal opinion double-edged shaving is a meme. Using a triple or 5-blade razor with a really good shaving cream gets you a much closer shave. In saying that, when you do shave make sure you do 3 or 4 passes instead of 1 if you aren't already and, of course, go slow. To answer your question, as long as possible or until there's no more irritation, might be 1 day, might be 3, you don't want to be shaving very irritated skin.

Unfortunately, you can't get rid of sebaceous filaments in very congested areas like the nose, you can, however, make them look smaller primarily with BHA usage. Don't buy anything pore-strip like which severely irritates the skin and actually exaggerates pore size - kill them with kindness.

Not a whole lot of solid evidence, but it can't hurt to cut it out and see if it makes a difference (try going 2 weeks without dairy and if there's no difference then keep consuming it at your normal rate)

answered

glhf

Actually I forgot to mention to wear a zinc-only based sunscreen in my answer in the thread you made, you want to be doing that too

Should I get a fake tan, when ever I look in the mirror with a good light I feel confident as fuck but people often ask me if I am feeling ok because I am so pale.
I dont want to go to a tanning bed as I dont want to get cancer so im not sure what to do...

I tend to get a lot of razor bumps with cartridge razors. Sadly, I'm half-Japanese, so my hair's all fine and wiry and angled steeply, so I've spent a long time--like four months, now--trying to get the knack for a double-edge, though not having razor bumps is nice. I do a four-pass shave.

Who knows; maybe I just have to accept my lot in life that my skin and hair type are just wrong. I still cut myself a lot despite so much practice.

Thanks for the advice; I'll lay off of it for three days and see how it looks.

Don't tan yourself, pale > everything else

Do you follow up your shaving with something that will prevent ingrowns? I use a 2% BHA liquid after shaving (I do 1 pass with a 5-blade razor using a tea-tree oil shaving cream [aus only]) and have never had ingrowns/irritations if I follow with the BHA

Dairy is one of the main factors in dietary "acne pathogenesis". Cutting down on dairy will most likely make your acne be less severe.

Unlike what these two anonymous people on Veeky Forums are saying:

The medical experts on dermatology, who have published different papers in scientific journals, are of an other opinion. Some of their studies on the topic listed in the FAQ. The likely mechanisms for how dairy (as well as high-GI foods) impact acne are provided, too.

>Bar soap is notoriously bad for skin

That depends completely on the bar soap. There are bar soaps made out of syndets. The Dove bars are some of them. They are some of the most hypoallergenic and non-irritating soaps out there. See a list of dermatologically investigated soaps in the FAQ.

It's not hard to use a DE razor. Just push it as lightly as you can against the skin, at a steep angle, and use shaving foam. If you're still getting cuts, then find one that is not as sharp.

Don't shave until the wounds are mostly healed. It should take a couple of days. You can use a moisturizer to help the skin recover.

>and use shaving foam
I thought shaving foams were part of the problem?

No, not at all. The shaving foam decreases the friction between the razor and the skin. This makes it so that the razor slides over the skin more easily, rather than having the sharp blades getting stuck in the skin and tearing parts of it off.

The razor blades also get stuck on actual hairs more easily, without shaving them off, without shaving foam (and this is what pulls them out in some places and causes a kind of red spots).

You nearly always need something that decreases skin-razor friction when shaving.

The study cited in the FAQ refers to a case which simply sampled cases of people with acne and how much dairy they ate, it does not prove conclusively that acne can directly be caused by dairy consumption, which is why I said there is not a lot of solid evidence, because there isn't. Cite me the papers showing otherwise.

I actually considered editing my statement when writing it to say 'most' bar soaps but thought it was implied because when someone says they use a bar soap, it's typically not one that uses ingredients likely to clog pores.

>it's typically not one that uses ingredients likely to clog pores.
>it's typically one that uses ingredients likely to clog pores.
fixed

>The study

Did you see that there are multiple studies linked in the FAQ?

>but thought it was implied because when someone says they use a bar soap

Someone said "use dove bar soap" and you say "bar soap is notoriously bad for skin". That's a very strange thing to say if you actually knew that the Dove bar soap in question was good.

You're right, there are two studies, the other one simply describes how acne can be caused by dairy, but, again, it doesn't prove conclusively that dairy intake leads to acne.
There are different types of dove bar soap, some of which use colour, fragrance and heavy conditioning agents which can clog the pores and irritate the skin of people who have sensitive, acne-prone skin

Huh. No, I had no idea there was any manner of compound that influenced the likelihood of having ingrowns. I've just been following up with a Nivea sensitive post-shave balm, for years now. I'm gonna jot that down for the day I finally get fed up and return to cartridges!

You don't have to return to cartridges if cost is an issue/you just prefer it, but using a good shaving cream which is moisturising and antibacterial is like giving yourself an anti-acne/ingrown hair facial mask every time you shave, following that up with a BHA to further prevent ingrowns/acne is just the icing on the cake :)

I have extra dry skin. It doesn't flake and feel tight that much anymore because I bathe my face in moisturisers, but it stil is dry and dull and uncomfortable and not as plump and fresh as I'd like.

Give me your best facial oils and hydrating serums.

Man I was just about to ask this, my face is dry too.

I'm looking for the STRONGEST MOISTURIZER KNOWN TO MAN

I want to end up a puddle of water from using it.

Already using the Nivea in-shower moisture cream and the Jergens after-shower cream, as well as normal moisturizing cream, drinking water, etc.

Thanks! I'll take a jaunt down to the local pharmacy today, check out what they got.

What have you guys tried already?

High five.

Other than very delicate cleansing and toners, I am using Aesop moisturisers (which are amazing and by far the best beauty products I've used) and a hyaluronic acid serum. It is good, but my face still feels dry and dull. I do use a rose hip oil at night, and a moisturising overnight mask.
My skin still drinks it all.

Right.

In the "Studies on how diary and sugars create acne" there are six links to different scientific articles.

1. Literary review of 28 studies: "Diet and acne: a review of the evidence" - International Journal of Dermatology

>High-glycemic-load diet as well as Dairy (skimmed, chocolate, or total milk) - Established acne causation in a specific population.

>Evidence suggests that components of Western diets, particularly dairy products, may be associated with acne.

>Three large studies reported a positive association between
milk intake and acne. The studies of Adebamowo et al. demonstrated that higher levels of milk consumption were associated with acne risk in both boys and girls.

2. Study: A low-glycemic-load diet improves symptoms in acne vulgaris patients: a randomized controlled trial - American Journal of Clinical Nutrition

>A retrospective evaluation of dietary intake showed a positive association between milk intake and physician-diagnosed severe acne

3. Commentary: Diet in acne: further evidence for the role of nutrient signalling in acne pathogenesis - Acta Dermato-Venereologica

>Epidemiological evidence confirms that milk consumption has an acne-promoting or acne-aggravating effect.

>There is substantial epidemiological and biochemical evidence supporting the effects of milk and dairy products as enhancers of insulin-/IGF-1 signalling
and acne aggravation.

4. Effect of Milk and Dairy Products upon Severity of Acne for Young People - World Applied Sciences Journal

>There is a strong reliable correlation between milk and dairy product consumption frequency and the risk of acne occurrence and development.

>Pathogenetic influence of milk and dairy products upon acne is proved.

[...]

5. Dietary Implications for the Development of Acne: A Shifting Paradigm - US Dermatology Review

>These two observational experiments are important in that they are the first evidence in westernized populations to show that diet (and milk in particular) is associated with acne.

6. Evidence for Acne-Promoting Effects of Milk and Other Insulinotropic Dairy Products 67th Nestlé Nutrition Institute Workshop (Pediatric Program)

>Well-designed prospective studies published since 2005 provide evidence that components of
Western diets, particularly milk and dairy products and diets enriched in carbohydrates with high glycemic index and glycemic load are associated with acne.

... And that's not even all of the available studies on the topic.

If you're saying that there's "not a whole lot of solid evidence" then you simply need to read up on the available recent literature.

If you think we need to (or even can) "prove causality conclusively" before we can recommend people to not eat dairy and high-GI foods, then you need to read up on inferential statistics and general scientific method.

That's that.

Is it possible that seborrheic dermatitis/eczema can trigger rosacea? I used to have eczema, used creams that helped for a while, than all of a sudden redness appeared in the same area(around nose), old creams for eczema didn't work. It's not dry or flaky like it used to be, just constantly a bit red. Rosacea is in the family also.

A combination of some rich cream and vaseline (yes) in the nighttime has always worked for me.

If you used steroid-containing creams to help with the eczema, then yes.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steroid_rosacea

It could just have been a coincidence too, since rosacea is in the family. Also:

rosacea.org/patients/seborrhea.php

>Seborrheic (seb-oh-REE-ick) dermatitis may be the most common skin condition to occur at the same time as rosacea

>If you used steroid-containing creams to help with the eczema, then yes.

I did, but I've been off that for almost 6 months. Does the skin ever recover? Also, I used steroid creams in other areas other than my nose(perhaps not at the same extent), but I'm not red in those areas.

You want things that hold multiple times their weight in water, ingredients like hyaluronic acid and lanolin are very good hydrating ingredients. Overnight you can try regular old vaseline, a humectant which stops moisture-loss from occurring - do this nightly after your regular moisturiser to seal in moisture overnight, do it every night and I can't imagine you'd get dry skin anymore.
Keep in mind, though, that if your skin is this dry, you could be doing it to yourself - ingredients which irritate the skin like alcohol (especially in your case), fragrance, colour and harsh cleansing agents (SLS, SLES as well in this case) can all dry out your skin, so make sure to stay away from those too. Hydration will bring radiance with it so once you have one, you'll have the other.
Also try and stay away from sources of intense hot water (i.e. wash face and shower in lukewarm water) to stop excessive moisture loss. Finally, make sure to apply your moisturisers immediately after showering so as to 'seal in' the water that your skin absorbs while showering. This advice goes to as well.

Regarding your choices for products, both Nivea and Jergens use fragrance in case your skin is sensitive/acne prone - so avoid that if desired.

>may be associated
>a positive association
I never said there was no evidence, just that it isn't solid, which it isn't - these studies conclusively prove that dairy influences the levels of androgens in the body which CAN or MAY lead to acne. If it were true that dairy causes acne then it would be physiologically impossible for someone who eats dairy regularly to have clear skin - this is not true. Therefore, more studies need to be done in order to conclusively prove whether or not dairy leads to acne - I said from the beginning that it cannot hurt to cut out dairy and see if it makes a difference for them. Also, beginning and ending your statements with 'Right' and 'That's that.' despite ignoring what I'm saying is evidence that you don't know what you're talking about.

Definitely - eczema and rosacea are in the same family of skin conditions

>Does the skin ever recover?
Kind of - steroid creams (especially strong dosages) thin the skin significantly which can cause the skin to look redder because veins are more visible. Time will likely not remedy this unfortunately, however, there are ingredients like hyaluronic acid and certain retinols which can aid in plumping the skin to effectively 'hide' the redness. As well, reducing topical irritants and increasing anti-irritants will help to stop any further redness from occurring.

Alright so are you saying I should try hyaluronic acid and certain retinols?

Also, what about metronidazole, can it be of some help?

Halp, I have these small itchy bumps on the both sides of my face and they look kind of like heat rashes but Im not sure, should i be worried?

better pic

I would suggest seeing a dermatologist if possible before undergoing any potentially even more irritating topical products (retinol especially). They might give you a topical or other medication to help. But if you can't see one, introduce each ingredient individually if possible and asses how your skin reacts. Haven't heard of metronidazole, looks like it's an antibiotic? Can't imagine if/how it would help with rosacea.

They look like either closed comedones, milia or mild yeast bumps. If you aren't using a BHA on your face, start. Not only will it help the odd pimple here or there (you seem to have pretty good skin) but it will stop these from appearing. If BHA fails you (or if you're allergic to aspirin), try using an anti-fungal treatment like Nizoral 2% as a face mask to kill what potentially could be yeast build up.

ive heard of BHA, ill try it out. thx user

Apparently metronidazole is used in lotions for rosacea

i'm getting really dry and flaky skin on my eyelids, do any of you have eye cream recs

vaseline and coconut oil aren't really helping much but i don't want to use anything medicated that close to my eyes

I got mine from iherb, shipping was pretty cheap and fast

What I use to shrink my pores? I already have a very androgynous face I dont need something else to worry about.

toner works to shrink my pores, but it took a while for me to find something that wasn't too drying

Any specific brand in mind?

Enough is enough. Time to do something about the hair in my arse crack.

I'm not going to do it myself. So

1. get gf to shave/wax it
2. get a professional to
3. home hair removal (lasers?)
4. professional laser removal

Any experience with this boys?

ended up with the glossier phase one set , just started using it today.
anyone know how it is, or if i should use anything to make it work better?
i am ultra pleb af when it comes to skincare, buut my bf wants me to try and into it
i use nair, just don't try to get all of your hair of at once and don't have it on more than like 5 min.
there's probs better ways, but that's what i do rn

Ive done it before a few times with a razor. Its impossible for you to look where youre going so its always a feeling you have to follow. One of the trickiest parts is the flap of skin where your asscrack ends. I fucking got cut there and Im glad I let it air dry and heal after I finished.

If it makes you feel any better, I used an electric razor and shaving gel. Im hoping thats about as gay as it gets so others dont have to feel as insecure about this.

pretty much this, I think I look pretty good but I am so pale it makes me look weird as fuck compared to other people what do please help

ummmmmmmm, idk.
i never found a way, and just stay pale
i use blush and highlighter to look alive

Apologize.

well, fuck
whenever the weather comes around I might try and shoot for a natural tan

The idea of tricky parts scares me (and will scar me).

Didn't even think of nair. I suppose if it gets on my arsehole it will burn like crazy?

i burn, then go back to pale....
p jelly that you can tan desu...
the pain is really like over-exaggerated,but a little bit?
not like terrible,nd if it is get that dhit off in the shower..
oh, buy the shower power variant too!

At least for me. The hair stops about an inch or 2 from your actual asshole so I didnt even think about it. When I got cut it was just a regular small cut that a stung a little and I got right back to it not long after. Oh and by electric razor I meant a Gilette razor that was battery powered.

Honestly, my ass hairs are brittle as fuck, idk about you guys though. Waxing seems like a decent option. So I dont think it would hurt much getting your ass hairs torn out rather than pulling on your tend rim skin.
Try using an electric razor if your afraid of a little "butthurt". The only thing is if you want to spend $15 for a tool just for your asshole unless youre hygienic enough to keep that thing clean and use it to shave your face ass well.
Others have said what needs to be said about Nair so thats a viable option as well.

stimulates a different part of the brain, my guy

Stimulates a part of the brain that causes you to break out? Hmmm

Did not not know this - would still seek advice from a derm

Do you wear eyeshadow, concealer, foundation or something which could be drying out the skin there? That would be the first thing to look for - if it's just suddenly arisen it could be due to a change in product use. If not, try layering moisturisers instead of relying on one, so start with a toner (alcohol free is essential, irritant free entirely is better) and then a something rich in antioxidants (hyaluronic acid is gentle but very moisturising) followed by something lanolin/mineral oil/petroleum based which will act as a humectant to seal in the moisture. Sudden dryness if usually caused by something changing quickly, so look into that first.

Ingredients like niacinamide (nicotinamide/vitamin b3) and BHA coupled with sunscreen to prevent worsening of the skin is ideal for shrinking pore size. As well, avoiding things like pore strips and peeling face masks (which actually do more bad than good) will help to shrink pores.

PC Skin-Balancing Pore-Reducing Toner comes to mind

I've found the best way is to use a standard cartridge razor or better yet, a 5-blade cartridge razor (like that of the gillette venus range) and use an anti-inflammatory/antibacterial shaving cream (with something like tea tree oil). Begin by using a loofah/exfoliating mitt/salux cloth to gently exfoliate the area using a moisturising body wash, followed by the shave. As to the technique, squatting in the shower and doing one side/cheek at a time and, of course, taking your time works the best. For first timers, it's best to trim the area beforehand which makes shaving a whole (forgive the pun) lot easier. Aftercare should include a cream which contains salicylic, glycolic and/or lactic acid (as many as possible is best) to stop the formation of ingrown hairs. Superficial irritation can be avoided by using a heavy duty moisturiser like vaseline or aquaphor. (cont.)

(cont.) Professional laser or even at home laser treatments (the Trio is GOAT) require clean-shaven skin, so if you're looking in to that you'll still need to shave the area. Waxing in that area not only is temporary (as is shaving), but greatly increases the risk of ingrowns and irritation even when exfoliating creams are used (mens hair is more course) - not to mention it would hurt like a bitch.

Just from reading the ingredients, it's overpriced for what you get. The only upside is that it doesn't appear to have any ingredients (apart from a little honeysuckle extract) which could irritate the skin. If it was a gift, use it until it's done but I wouldn't recommend purchasing it again. Your bf mustn't know much about skincare

I don't get what the deal is with looking pale. I think pale flawless skin is the epitome of beauty

Tanning is horrendous for skin (unless it's artificial), I would stay far away from it. If you intent to spend even $1 on an anti-acing moisturiser in the future, you would thank your past self for avoiding sunlight.

Nair is really hit and miss it seems, did not work at all for me, anywhere on the body, just kind of made the tops of some hairs fall off

I'm pretty sure having a good skincare routine will do more than not masturbating ever will

Help. I dried my face with oil free acne wash and then plucked my eyebrows. Which gives me these really painful pimples. I'm not sire if its from my glasses, it has that weird middle arch that presses against my face and sometimes that get oily. So it could be that?

I don't know what it is!!!

Also could someone tell me of my routine is good?

So every morning and night its orange acne wash which dries my face, then the moisturiser. Which makes my face soft (except the jaw line). Then once or twice a night I put the coal stuff on, then the moisturiser. Anything else I need? Or anything I did wrong?

Best things you can do for your skin outside of your awful chemically made products that you shouldn't use daily and certainly not on something as delicate as your skin.

1. Cold showers (being with hot or moderate if you can't handle direct cold, which i understand).
2. Enough water intake during the day.
3. Enough sleep.
4. Enough sun, go outside.
4. No smoking.
5. No alcohol.
6. Proper diet and consumption of appropriate fruits and vegetables known to positively affect your skin.
7. If you live in a polluted town (or polluted area of town) you're screwed either way.

bought some castor oil for my thinning hair on crown/hairline lads

should i use it for acne spots also? I have a gel for it since it's an inflammatory skin disorder that causes bad acne, but maybe castor oil would be a good oil cleanse or some shit.

and what should I mix it with to apply to my hair? water it down, maybe mix w/ some coconut oil? isn't it hard as shit to wash out too?

Regarding your reaction to the face wash mentioned (Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash, I imagine), it contains salicylic acid, is it possible that you are allergic to aspirin? If not, you might be having a reaction to the colour/fragrance in it, even if it is in a low concentration - otherwise it could be another product sensitising your skin. Is it possible that the pimples are actually ingrown hairs which resemble pimples? It sounds more like they could be caused by the rubbing of the glasses against your forehead in which case I would recommend cleaning your glasses frequently and only wearing them when required (e.g. for reading). I'll answer further in the next part.

As I mentioned, your cleanser contains fragrance and colours which potentially could be irritating your skin (is this what you mean by it dries your face?) and causing it to become dry, otherwise you might be having a reaction to the cleansing agents in the cleanser, in which case I'd simply suggest trying another brand (CeraVe is excellent) or another line from Neutrogena.
>I put the coal stuff on, then the moisturiser.
As in, you put on the coal scrub and then moisturiser and let it sit overnight? That's odd. Not only would I seriously discourage the use of a scrub everyday (1-2 times a week is the max you should be using one), but I would heavily advise using a toner/moisteriser with an acne-fighting component in it such as salicylic acid or benzoyl peroxide (two best OTC). From your skin's sensitivity, I'd suggest a low dose of salicylic acid and avoid benzoyl peroxide (due to excessive drying) if possible.

>awful chemically made products that you shouldn't use daily and certainly not on something as delicate as your skin
Everything is a chemical, also every single dermatologist would disagree, thanks for your hippie nonsense.
(cont.)

>Enough sun, go outside.
UV exposure is the biggest factor to ageing skin - 10-15 minutes of exposed sunlight or vitamin D supplementation is fine
>f you live in a polluted town (or polluted area of town) you're screwed either way.
Water and air quality actually have little impact to your skin, at most one might notice more/less congestion but even that can be nullified by a good skincare routine.

Castor oil is fantastic for the overall health of hair however I'm not entirely certain that it can help regrowth, sounds like snake oil. Minoxidil and Finasteride usage are the only two ingredients scientifically backed to work for hair regrowth. You could potentially use castor oil as a serum for the face as it is rich in vitamin E as well as Omega 6 and 9, as well its antibacterial and anti fungal properties - however, you might find (if you have combo/oily skin) that it might increase breakouts because of its density and nature as an oil. YMMV, but I'd stick to a nice lightweight anti-oxidant rich (this way you get a cocktail of antioxidants) serum which will be less likely to clog pores.
>castor oil would be a good oil cleanse
If you're not a heavy makeup wearer, oil-cleansing is unnecessary, especially on a daily basis and especially if you have dry/combo skin. Most people don't need to cleanse their skin twice as it can be excessively drying.
>what should I mix it with to apply to my hair?
You can apply it straight to the hair to add gloss, moisture etc.
>water it down
Water won't mix with oil well
>mix w/ some coconut oil
Also an option
>Isn't it hard as shit to wash out too?
Probably not anymore so than regular sebum buildup or unless you add excessive amounts. Also if your hair is naturally oily this would only make the situation worse.

Yeah, amazon.com/gp/product/B0186U9736/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 is what I bought. I'm pretty desperate to find any natural way to help my hair. From what other sites have said, it might just be diffuse thinning, which sucks because i have pretty long hair. I have to style it in a way to hide the thinning crown. From all the reviews I've seen, it helps hair regrowth mainly for women, and all the pics are of black women or children. Much different type of hairloss than what young-middle aged white men face. I'm still willing to give it a shot, I forgot to buy a derma roller though with my order. Heard some success with rolling temples at 1.5mm then applying castor oil so it penetrates better. I'll spot test it on my face before I go all in with it. cheers

I would seriously recommend using Rogaine and/or Fin before your thinning gets any worse, I know that it's 'unnatural' and all that but you have to understand that these are the only two proven hair regrowth methods (apart from some laser treatments) and that anything else is a waste of money. In order to disguise your thinning, consider Toppix or a tinted dry shampoo (Batiste is GOAT) to have fake fibres cling to the hair to give a full appearance.

Thanks. Read heaps of reviews about the Tria. Will buy

Started taking hair skin and nail vitamins and noticed that I've suddenly got acne.
Could the vitamins have caused it or would it have come from elsewhere?
I work in fast food, so maybe from there?

If the hairline is the problem I'd recommend dermatch over toppik.
I'm a Norwood 1 with thinning in a 2 shape and I use it to hide it.
Taking dut for 4 years with no side effects that I know of and started regaine foam 2 days ago

No I wash the coal stuff of straight after it sits there for like 3 minuets. I will start using it 1 day a week.

The orange stuff drys my face so that it is hard to stretch. But then after the moisturiser, its okay. Wouldn't that be fine?

What do you recommend for a toner? Should I still use the moisturiser of I get a toner

>depression from the accutane is starting

Any tips on how to remove razor bump scars?

Some seem particularly resistant to the apple cider vinegar solution thats pretty much erased all t he others

Sciesors

how do I cut off a scar without making another scar

I cut out dairy and I no longer get large, red, painful zits on my chin and forehead. I also started using black African soap and it works pretty well on my skin. I don't tone which is bad, an recommendations for a good toner? I use a light weight moisturizer and a few drops of argan oil and my skin is doing so much better than it was a year ago. I also use different varieties of face masks from lush about once or twice a week. Drinking more water too!

Use a brightening mask I'd say and use spf on it. My favorite brightening mask is this one by fresh, it's pretty expensive but it worked great on my acne scars

this for toner

Why do my hands look so gross. Like I'm a 40 year old. I want soft cute hands!!!

Also I have two of these red things on my hand. If I apply pressure it goes white and the red disappears for like 5sec.

It's called moisturizing you should try it sometime