Do any of you guys actually like this shit?

Do any of you guys actually like this shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

supremenewyork.com/shop/accessories/vorkbmeis/i9co4nsrv
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes

>>>>r/streetwear

Only butthurt virgins hate Supreme

what has my virginity got to do with a meme brand?

it's always either that you're a virgin or too poor to afford it because supreme fans are immature hypebeasts

Supreme is fine. I own one Supreme piece, this grey tape logo hoodie which I like a lot. Not crazy about the brand particularly, but if I really truly liked their stuff more I'd buy it regardless of what people thought.

Veeky Forums as a whole has this proclivity to judge things based on their fanbases as opposed to judging something its own merits. I've noticed this on all the boards. Veeky Forums is certainly no different. People never say "Supreme is bad because their color palette is such a such, etc." they just rant about "muh hypebeasts".

Yes, the galactic levels of hype around Supreme are pretty insufferable, but it shouldn't make you hate the thing itself. Hate ridiculous people, not the brand.

The only time I get triggered by Supreme is when I see people wearing full Supreme. Supreme hat, hoodie, pants and backpack, etc. If you wear Supreme (and this really applies to any obviously branded apparel--Rick, anything) wear only one piece. $1,000 bogo hoodies are ridiculous but that's just hilarious more than anything.

I do sense the biggest haters are kind of just posturing hipster nu males. Usually younger--teenagers who want a sense of like "above it all" intellectualism or what have you. The anti-Supreme knee jerk hivemind is basically just as bad as the hypebeasts.

I think the idea is that introverted nu males hate Supreme because of its association with just hype, #yolo, etc.

Not entirely inaccurate.

I like Supreme as a brand, their skatevideos are sick and I don't even skate. I like some of their pieces and own two pieces. However, the brand has definitely been tarnished by hypebeasts in head-to-toe Supreme fits.

Some of their cut&sew pieces are great, a lot of it is pretty ugly though

Not a fan of box logo shit despite liking the brand. It would have been something cool to own as a fan but now it's just associated with hype doucheyness.

Cherry was a good skate video

the problem with brands like supreme is that while they have some decent designs their shit is so hyped it's hard to get and even when you do get it, you probably payed way too much
brand identity is somewhat important too, obviously. noone wants to be associated with people they despise

youre on Veeky Forums how do you expect people not to be virgins

Used to be cool, but for some reason the hype seems to have grown exponentially in the last couple of years (no idea what happened) and its getting way too big now.

Brand will be dead or dying in a year or two.

I've liked supreme for years and even though it's always been a hype brand it's gotten really bad now to the point I don't want to be associated with the douchebags that wear it.

That's not going to stop me from wearing older pieces and buying stuff I REALLY like but it's a shame seeing the brand as it is now.

wow something smart on here

It will pass. Intense fads are never eternal.

I understand getting rustled about reselling or whatever, but Supreme is nice quality stuff for mall-tier prices when you're copping directly from them.

It's generally super easy to cop the nice, wearable stuff too, since the teenagers only want the loudest and most obnoxious colors and styles.

Full Rick is okay because the pieces are meant to go with each other

love the subtle and tasteful cut and sew pieces, wish the hype wasnt so crazy

True, the stuff that sells quickly is always in gross colorways like peach or fucking arctic camo.

>Full Rick is okay

Peach isn't gross at all but the hypebeasts fascination with it is a bit weird. I get that the box logo hoodie was a new colour but peach seems to sell out first with everything.

Its not heavily branded either, I doubt anyone minds full supreme if only one or none of the items are branded

Yeah, people wearing multiple supreme pieces just look like idiots.

The same goes for any hype brand, it looks terrible when wear too much from them at once, even when it's different brands (i.e bape hoodie over a palace tee or a supreme logo hat and place tri-ferg hoodie)

how hard will i get judged for wearing this

supremenewyork.com/shop/accessories/vorkbmeis/i9co4nsrv

Supreme is good.

Going full-blown brandwhore hypebeast is bad.

Mmkay?

Just links back to the site.

I really liked this but I have shit taste so what do I know

Its cool as far as graphic tees go, but that's not saying much

I've thought about trying to cop a hoodie or something and there are a bunch on eBay for like $30.
I assume they're all fakes, right?

This is overpricing wallmart tshirt. People buy them to impress black chicks.

Yep. That said, you can get insanely good fakes that are essentially 0.999:1 for about $50 if you know what you're doing.

I got the abstract tee in pink, gonna be pretty nice in the summer

It was easily the best tee of the drop and actually sat for a while.

Crazy how all the kids and hypebeasts ran to a crappy t-shirt of a singer they'd never even heard of though.

people thought it looked like a penis lmao, i still bought it in black and pink

Have you forgotten supreme is a brand for actual cucks?

>Full lacoste X supreme tracksuits
Like come on

Supreme do some nice pieces, they also do some trash like any brand does now and then.
I don't really understand why people care so much, it's not as if anyone sees supreme and is absolutely stopped dead in their tracks, it's no different to any other brand. Tbh if you're walking around thinking less of people based off a brand that's been producing clothing for 20+ years, created thousands of peices, some people may like and want to wear, it's a bit childish.

if the next collab will be supreme x cdg it's gonna be the most botted drop ever

Actually I almost forgot how much of a faggot you are

It's supposed to look like a penis

I like Supreme but I can't be bothered with it anymore. There'll occasionally be something I really like but even then it's going to be near impossible to get for retail so it's not worth the effort.