Best brands for jeans under $100?

Best brands for jeans under $100?

I keep buying Cheap Monday and the color fades within a few weeks.

Just spend a little bit extra and buy some fukin levis

levi's 510s

SikSilk m9

Levi's
They're like 60bucks a pair
U could buy one of those super strong redneck brands like deluth and tailor them yourself

Not OP here.
I have a couple of vintage 501 Levi's but would like some skinny/slim jeans possibly in black/grey.
Does it matter how cheap the brand I get them from is? If not what brands could I go for?

levi like everyone else said

how often are you washing them?

im going to be memed for this but i get mine from topman

they're built like trash but they fit great

I got some really good black skinny jeans at a store called New Yorker. They don't have an online store, but if you live in Europe there's probably a store somewhere close by.

new yorker is sub H&M tier.

river island
they fit me well and i just don't wash them mate, then they don't fade

>washing your jeans

W/ cheaper denim you kinda need to bc of the amount of elasticity from lower grade materials.

Weekday Fridays (£40). I never see them mentioned here but they're great.

I've owned countless Cheap Mondays and 2 pairs of Acne (Max and Ace). Weekday Fridays are somewhere in the middle for me (which is weird because they're Cheap Monday's parent brand - would think the quality would be the same).

H&M skinny jeans two or three sizes up

H&M deserves the hate it gets but you should not overlook just how great their jeans are. $20-$40 bucks and you will get a great fitting pair of jeans (if you're actually skinny) that lasts for years

what do you people think of paige, jbrand, and fidelity jean brands that sell at nordstrom rack for under 100 ?

I hope you get money to promote this fugly trash.

Criminal Damage
Their black skinny's are the blackest ive ever worn and remain their color
They're cheap (35 pounds)

wrangler, anything blended or low rise is shit tier.

>They dont have an online store
Literally the first thing that pops up in google is their webstore
Also is right.

K S U B I
Worn 2 pairs of jeans for the last 6 months and they still look amazing

is it actually worth it to buy a pair of more "expensive" jeans such as levi's?

tell me why i should save up for one pair instead of buying four pairs otherwise

why are levis so expensive in comparison in the UK, like holy moly

what do?

Honestly, for budget pants, I'm loving Uniqlo's skinny jeans.
Then again, all my Levi's haven't been top notch.

this
pretty beautiful for their price

Every fucking time I post in WAYWT a few people ask "w2c jeans??? just the fit i've been looking for"
I answer honestly and then get mocked

p o t t e r y

Uh, Levis aren't expensive. I buy Levis because they're cheap.

well, one pair of levi's is literally 1/8th of my alimony, so that would be a pretty big expense.

i always bought cheap ass € 10 pants, just wondering if it is really worth the upgrade.

Even Levi's will last you like 2-3 years of constant use, so ya if you find a fit you like why not?

Are there nice slim/skinny fits (I have tiny chicken legs) that aren't low rise?

not in Europe. A new pair easily sets you back 100€ for normal retail price.

How often do you wash your cheap mondays?

That is cheap

not for the quality you get from a Levis and considering that they are like 30 to 40 bucks in the US.

nudies, maybe go to a tailor after and get them tapered if they aren't skinny enough

you can stop pretending now user

I mean if you're on here you give somewhat of a fuck about the way you dress so yeah, get's some levi's on sale or something it's a lot better.

I'd rather murder my ex wife and kill myself/do life in prison after than let someone I hate live a good life with my hard earned money

New Look are decent

i just looked through the jeans section of h&m and they apparently have "no-fade" skinnies for around 50 bucks

is the difference in price worth it when it comes to quality, or where the hell does all that money go to? quality of the fabrics, stitching? hell, will they even look better or will literally nobody at all notice any difference?

Then there's the cheap fuck me who buys jeans for like 20€ and goes with it for 2 years :D no problems

Levi's 511/501.
Just got some black 511s for £85, fair price in my books for the quality you receive.

same though. buy all my jeans in sale, never pay more than € 15 for a pair of jeans. last over 2 years, never had a problem with them. maybe my standards are just really low, or you guys do some incredibly demanding tasks while wearing jeans.

My uniqlo jeans have lasted way longer than some of my expensive jeans

you can't go wrong with uniqlo

DIckies.

Nordstrom Rack, you can find high quality raw/selvedge for under 100 consistently.

Faded Glory from Walmart

whatever you do
don't fall for the acne studios meme