Don't want to disappoint him again

I'm desperate, Veeky Forums
[Posted this on /b/ but no helpers :/]
Got nowhere else to turn to
Need money for my son's birthday
He's turning 10 next week
He already hates me for separating with his 'best mom in the world', so I just want to make him know that I'm not the 'worst' dad around... and that I truly care, it's just 'dad can't afford as much as mom'...
With my fucking bitch witch of ex wife sucking me dry and keeping my kids at her house only letting me see them once a month, I wanna make it up to them somehow
Paypal: [email protected]

Please
Help a /b/ro out

I'll send Veeky Forums a picture of the presents if it works out

Anything helps

I have sent you $100, please check account. God bless.

Didn't receive anything, but thanks for at least taking the time to read my post, son :)

i sent you spam to your email address

Ah the greatest minds of Veeky Forums
Thanks for sending something I guess
kek

Check again, it sometime takes some time with paypal and my bank. It was deducted from my account already.

sent 20 bucks, ave a good bday boe

Not sure if you're trolling or not, my son
If you aren't then you're going to my little boy a very happy child in a few days :) and I'm not a religious fellow at all, but may god bless you too - I hope with all my heart :)

Not receiving any payments, son

But I would like to sincerely thank everyone who has taken the time to read my post and at the very least considered helping a fellow out

Yep, it bounced back. The problem is with your account, buddy. Post a new paypal.

Hi son
Would you mind sending it to my Bitcoin Wallet?
Wallet address is 1BSs1anjfqHYqCdfpCQJVQQo3ECALFPhK5

I appreciate it so much, and if it bounces back again this time, then never mind, and I really would like to thank you for trying to help :) My son would appreciate it, if he knew that you were trying to help him out

Tbh I don't think you can buy your way into becoming a good dad. You need to actually spend time with him and go out to do fun stuff. Money doesn't need to be involved at all

I've been trying to spend all the free time with him on the days I'm allowed to see him - don't worry - even took him to work once because I couldn't afford to take the day off
But his argument is 'mom buys me so much stuff.. you never get me anything since you guys separated, so you don't love me' and like most children, he seems to think his logic is flawless at the moment

:/

Sorry, I am too much of an old fag for this bitcoin stuff. I never bought any.

Fair enough... If you keep putting in the effort he'll soon enough understand the situation you're in though. What are his hobbies?

WHY DO FUCKING E BAGGERS EARN MORE MONEY THEN HONEST MAN THAT WANTS TO EXCHANGE WORK FOR MONEY.
GOD FUCKING DAMMIT.
I POSTED THREAD WHERE I NEED MENTOR TO GUIDE ME HOW TO MAKE MONEY OR FIND JOB AND EVERYBODY WAS PISSING ON ME..

Bless you for trying
:')
Thank you anyways

Yeah I think paypal won't let me receive... only bitcoin :/

He LOVES skateboarding, likes to play video games and regularly plays football at a local green area near our housing complex

Sent :^)

I'm sorry for that, my friend :/
I'm an honest man (I work as a junior nurse at our local hospital), but it's just that most of my money goes to my son's mother who is leeching money like anything for 'alimony'... Alimony my dickhole

I don't think my paypal is working anymore for some reason, my friend
By any chance could you send it to my Bitcoin Address: 1BSs1anjfqHYqCdfpCQJVQQo3ECALFPhK5 if that's not too much to ask?
If it is, I apologise, and thank you again for your genorousity, for it is the thought that counts :)

I am actually a btc whale, I'll send you 10 btc to help your son

Okay its sent. 0 confirmations

:^)

I hope you're joking because 10 btc is WAY TOO MUCH to accept my friend

If you did in fact give me that much, I have to send it back to you
Thank you for the thought though

See all those things barely cost money to do together with him man :)

Better be buying ethereum

have you ever loved someone you'd do anything to make them happy?
I know it's not much, but I want to counteract his 'dad never buys me anything so he doesnt love me' ideology by buying him something special for his birthday - be it a video game we can play together (and that he can 'beat' me at -so he feels good about himself haha) or a new (cheap) skateboard that I can engrave a tiny message on like 'dad cares' - not too soppy but just 'enough'

I know it might sound a little cheesy but I truly do love him, although I am barely allowed to see him

Just bring him to a theme park or something.

If youre really broke practice skateboarding until you can do basic tricks, then teach them to him.

Do you know how much theme parks cost?

I can't do any skateboarding, but I've been practising some football tricks.
Can do a few volleys now, and have been searching up challenges we could maybe do together like the cross-bar challenge.
He might like that.

I see what you mean. Good luck with this man!

Thanks, man :)

If anyone could help out via bitcoin (paypal's not working for some damn reason) at this address: 1BSs1anjfqHYqCdfpCQJVQQo3ECALFPhK5
I would really appreciate it my friends :)

It doesn't have to be as high as $5, any amount would do really :)

Shameless self-bump
Anyone help us please ? :/

I will send some money via mail my son, where in Nigeria do you live?

I feel bad for you bro. I have 2 kids myself and can't imagine. I would send you a couple bucks but don't use bitcoin (for obvious reasons). Let me know if you ever get your paypal working again.

>>nigger land

Ha-ha very funny

Thanks bro, I don't know why my paypal doesn't work anymore (it says error something email something) :/
[Hope I didn't get hacked or something]

Thanks for all the potential help guys, though none of the transactions came through :/
Still means there are some good people trying to do good in the world :)

srs question how does the boy look in a wig?

it's not gay if he's ACTING like a women while sucking cocks for money. he could have a great acting career ahead of him..

Where do you live. I have a child's electric guitar and amp I bought for my ten year old. He's 19 now and doesn't need it.

just tell him that you can't afford a gift right now. he will understand it. where do you live and how old is your son? I'm a tattoo artist and could draw you something for free and when he's old enough he gets an discount for the actual tattoo.

Sent ;)

I hope this money is used for what you say it is OP. I grew up with shit for birthday presents so I greatly sympathize with you and your son. Keep on keeping on, OP. You'll find stability in your life eventually. Stay positive, bro.

Answer this user, guitars are great fucking gifts. He may or may not appreciate it right away but once he realize how cool he could be if he learned to play, he'll really appreciate it.

Fuck you, birthday gifts cost almost nothing. you must be a real big time piece of shit to be begging on an anonymous forum. Guess what, your son doesn't love you because you're a piece of shit, not because you can't afford gifts. Get lost scum, why should we even trust you. So any retard can come up with a story and deserves cash. Safety nets allow pieces of shit like you to survive, when you should just be euthanized. Move to a gypsy camp divorced failure.

saged