What is this type of underwear called?

What is this type of underwear called?

Do i have to buy high-tier designer stuff to make it sit like this on me? Normal cheapo underpants dont look like this ive found.

the faggot underwear

You have to have some ass and than buy two sizes smaller than needed. Also jam the fabric into your asscrack before taking the photo.

just buy some generic white panties too small for you and wear them. same effect, literally.

most of all you have to work out your muscles

I tried buying small pants but they just cling tight, they dont have the aesthetic middle folds/ripples like in the OP pic

i think my glutes + hams might be too muscular if anything desu

HHHNNNNGGGGG

>my glutes + hams might be too muscular if anything
Yup. Going to need proof of that, man.

Lol - here

Im a little too bulky i think desu

Not enough to go by should probably post more

honestly just post your cock

THICK

BRRRRAAPP

>big curvy ass and hips
You should just transition to female, to be honest.

oh hey fit

HNNNNG

noice

any underwear that is two sizes smaller, I know because I got some nice cotton underwear on xmas but it was way too small. It can be really annoying when having erections and it kind of bothers me to have the waist thing sitting so close to my shaft.

but yeah, they do look sexy and have got me compliments by some girls and one dude at a pool party >no homo tho

>no homo tho
right ;v)

Wtf im gay now

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

Tighty whiteys?

they aren't female underwear he is wearing?

wtf I'm straight now

post on Veeky Forums they'll love you

Grill here, those are definitely women's underwear from Aeropostale. They look like the "hipster" style. You could also try the bikini cut. I wouldn't recommend sizing down or the elastic will cut a line across your cheeks and it'll be pretty unflattering. The reason these have those creases and wrinkles and go up his crack nicely is because they're the right size. Snug, but not tight.

you have no idea how hard you made me laugh

Seconded. Those are women's white cotton hipsters or "boykinis" on a dude.

what did he say

dumb brapposter, he's most likely banned

saved