Bought one of these today in Chinatown, LA

Bought one of these today in Chinatown, LA.

Post ef knives.

Other urls found in this thread:

bladehq.com/item--BRS-Alpha-Beast-Infinity-Balisong--52452
global.rakuten.com/en/store/bunguya/item/olfa05/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Cheap china knife
>Effay
>No

W2c

This model is no longee available but you can buy the version with rounded handles

bladehq.com/item--BRS-Alpha-Beast-Infinity-Balisong--52452

off-topic for Veeky Forums.

read the rules before posting.

>sees catalog
>boys in skirt
>fa approved cars
>hair general
>instagram whoring

This whole board is off topic nigga

I need a decent effay knife that I can carry in NYC

please see report the threads then.

I am looking for an effay knife I can carry in Germanistan? Sadly butterfly is illegal here and most normal knifes are ugly and/or look school shooter core

Going to Germany? You're in luck, the Messer Merkator is a proud local and one of the sexiest classic.

looks good, got more recs tho?
nah I actually live here and wanted to get a knife for a while but I put it off since I can't really get it up for non butterfly knives

autistic neet or chubby mallninja core

>not posting something better then

don't carry around some dumbass huge knife. toss a swiss army knife into your pocket or backpack nerd

Nice but the Douk Douk is prettier imo. Nonlocking but who cares in a folder.

Also it's dirt cheap and carbon steel. You really can't go wrong.

If you need a better handle get an Opinel. And stop buying ridiculous money for shitty chinese steels and titanium knives. I say this as a Sebenza owner. There's no fucking reason.

sure, I've got some time to kill and own a couple of folders so I can look for some pics... I'm not a big tactitool kinda guy though into the whole "need a spider knife for battening and opening parcels" scene.

That one is similar and almost as old as the the Merkator, but it's French. A bit bigger and blade locking isn't as secure, but still quite stiff. It's called l'Écureuil, as you could tell by the pic of a squirrel.

If you wanna go for an American classic, Case Sod Buster Jr is nice too.

I like douk douk's history but I like model better.

you can't go wrong with a traditional horn handle

Do these things have any kind of locking mechanism? I personally wouldn't trust a non locking folder, I own a couple liner locks myself

This model by Opinel (Jardinier) has a drop point that looks better than the other Opinels.

This one could arguably be considered an American classic. It's really well make and has a distinct 80's feel. A look that grows on you.

these ones dont: these ones do: and pic related

these ones have a spring that keeps them from closing, but has to be forced to fold the knife. no lock.

looks good, but idk if I would want that aesthetic for myself
I am not a tool guy either, I just want a knife for who knows what, I know I shouldnt pull it for self defense as a newbie but I would rather have one in this multicultural shithole, judo alone wont help me.

I want something that doesnt look outdoory at all, I want something that would fit a skater core/grunge aesthetic, so no wood or horn for example, something more urban

thanks for all your suggestions tho

I'd go for the Gerber LST then, it comes in loads of sizes (1" , 3", 6". 8" perhaps bigger), is dirt cheap, super slim, plastic scales are comfy and light, and it actually looks decent.

No lock or even a spring sounds a bit too wobly for me. I own the two liner lock folders in pic related.

other german here, i dont even bother with knives anymore. you're not allowed to carry anything besides tiny manlet knives pretty much and when you use it for self defense you just fucked yourself over even if the guy would have killed you otherwise.

Not even if you have a reasonable justification for it? It's technically the same here, but since I have ear plugs, safety glasses, and an engineer's square with me, I'm allowed to carry one as long as I'm on my way to or from work.

in that case you are allowed to carry one of the legal knives with you. you might need some kind of license for that still, im not sure. not that anyone would find out anyways, i never got checked by the police for anything.

well some legal knives are quite aesthetic as well.
OLFA JAPAN CK LTD-06 is one

Another timeless piece of understated elegance

you know any places where i can find cheap aesthetic knives? below 50€ i mean. i've been looking for something like that for quite a while.

Never leave the house without it!

>I personally wouldn't trust a non locking folder

How the hell are people like you using a knife? Even if you have an Opinel that doesn't even have a backspring keeping it open, you're using force that directs the blade back into the handle, right?

The only way you'd have an issue is if you're stabbing into something or putting a force on the back of the knife blade. Why are you trying to do something retarded with a folder is the first question, not "does it have a locking blade".

If you use a knife properly you should never need a backspring even.

Pretty much all of the knives its are way below 50€ already, and the last few are utility knives, so I don't know what to tell you other than using the image search thingy next to the post digits.

Here, have a link an a few more sexy utility knives
global.rakuten.com/en/store/bunguya/item/olfa05/

True that. I don't have clue what's so dangerous about a knife not locking if you use it properly. I think they just don't really trust themselves with it.

Although I have to say Opinel have locks; you have to twist the ring.