>stay hidhratted

FAQ:
>pastebin.com/raw/jvUjw16e

Low Calorie Food & Drinks List:
>pastebin.com/raw/93cLG9jj

Groups!
>MyFitnessPal: "Veeky Forums friends"
community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/112013-fa-friends

Right now I just sit on my ass and eat little, and I'm losing weight pretty fast. If I started running, would I feel hungrier than I normally am?

Sometimes I wonder if I'd be able to even handle having a skinny body, considering I have a fatty mindset of feeling entitled to binge when I notice I've made progress
Should I just off myself already?

I usually feel less hungry after.

There are plenty of fatties who have become /thin/ or Veeky Forums by changing their habits slowly. You can do it!

What do you guys think about intermittent fasting?

Thinking to join the /thinspo/ wave but I don't wanna be a literal twig. I'll read through the posts and pastes, anyone recommend any breakfast meals to eat and maybe calisthenics exercises (or should I go to fit for this).

What's up with having a thick waistseven though I'm not fat? I feel like everything is proportionate to my height

I do 16:8 and it makes losing weight a lot easier.

Do intermittent fasting and yeah, Veeky Forums should be more helpful if you want to exercise.

It's really helpful. I do at least 16:8 daily, sometimes more like 20:4 or 23:1

>breakfast
no

Repostan in new thread.

Hi /thinspo/, ive been browsing and trying to diet for im a fatty with okay upper-body but with horrible thunder thighs that dont fit any jeans. I've been losing weight but yet my thighs and ass doesnt seem to have any change.

Any advice?

Keep losing. Height and weight?

5'10 and now 78, down from 83 in january. I've been doing intermitten fasting according to some weight loss guides i read online but at the same time when i run i get dizzy way easier than usual, i think from low blood sugar?

I hope these are lbs. Pics pls.

I just realised i mixed imperial and metric, heh. Veeky Forums made me start using imperial for height but i still like metric for weight. 5'10 and 172 pounds roughly.

really lost focus and gained weight. made me feel so incredibly sad and terribly disappointed in myself. how difficult can it be to reach this goal of mine, which I think is very realistic and could be so close?

I just tend to slack off at some point, and eventually also start to give in to the additional cravings from these damn meds as well.

these are not even proper excuses. just got to get myself together and just fucking do this (and also finally start working out bc stomach fat).

Ill post pics later as im out atm. Im still a fatty though, just a warning.

Bogus.
What I do is eat either 2 or 3 times a day.
If I eat too little or too much in one meal I'll compensate in rest.
If I eat junk I chase it with a protein shake to ensure my macros are balanced.
It's a good deterrent because a full meal is more filling and tastes a lot better than junk + a shake.

Being able to have a flat stomach and thicc thighs is a blessing.
I think you should just roll with it, so long as you aren't skinnyfat and stay on the health train.

This faking IF meme, please let it die.

Remember working out's pretty good for your energy levels, overall mood and injury prevention.

> 23:1
Impossible

>5'3
>113lbs
>800 calorie daily allowance which i next-to-never exceed
still ....
if i'm not FAT then why do i LOOK SO GD FAT

why?

t. fatty

Vegetables > protein > everything else

Thinspo takes time and patience, this isn't overnight.

I loove hearing/reading fat people complain about how shitty their lives are. It just reinforces that /thinspo/ is the right way to live.

i've been dieting for almost 3 years buddy
i've lost over 70lbs

Congrats! Do you have progress pics? And what's your end goal?

just came back from a binge and currently feeling like shit
i'm 105lbs right now but lately i've been binge-eating a lot
i'm starting to lose hope, i'll never get back to my thinspo phase

hannah?

i have progress pics but like i said, i still look too damn fat to want to post them
my goal right now is 100lbs, which would be a total of 85lbs lost

Is there anything surgery aside you can do about chicken legs?

Squats and calf raises.

On a related note, best exercises for building ass?

you should run about an hour after eating. if you go right in the middle of your fast period you're not going to perform as well.

north korea is fly as fuck

maybe starving your population through a totalitarian regime is the best thinspo

it's looks like African kid's diet with one meal per day.
> fat
I'm 52 his

>feeling empty and sad
>go into binge mode
>there's no food left
>eat dog biscuits
jfc I'm disgusted with myself. I thought not having food around would help, but now I see just how desperate and disgusting I can be when I dissociate. Fuck. I guess I'll make sure to at least have crackers or something around.

How do you all deal with your feels?

Do you have any suggestions for cheap recipes, or with a lot of protein and veggies? I was thinking about mixing ground meat with frozen veggies and a light cheese wedge.

Can anyone help me? I've started doing IF but when I skip breakfast my stomach starts growling in class and it's a little awkward. How do you make it stop?

I'm not hungry anymore, thanks.

Try mineral water mate. Otherwise, endure it, who gives a shit

what's /thinspo/'s ruling on milk? i fucking love milk but i'm afraid i drink too much of it

I love apple sauce.

how do i get rid of my love handles?

Is that your sugar mommy's bathroom?

Nah, she ugly as hell.

Ate ~1400 kcal yesterday
I've had 120 so far today, planning on only having ~500 more today : )

You're welcome mate

eat consistently

I try to keep myself as close to starving as possible

Iktf

Gain ten pounds,

181/56

Natalia Dyer is just so hnnng

How many calories would you guys estimate this is? If you can't tell by the shit pic it's almonds and raisins

>my bra doesn't fit me anymore
feels fucking great, man

Fuck forgot pic

fucking count them out theres little enough there.

whats the point in estimating? you like being off on your caloric intake at the end of the day?

1. google search "calories in almonds" "calories in raisins"

2. either count them out individually, measure or eyeball a measurement

Are they activated?

[activated]

(((activated)))
The answer is yes because they are ludicrously calorie-dense

SO SERIOUS RIGHT NOW
>is there anything i can *actually* do to kill my appetite??

i've been at this for almost 3 years and have lost over 70lbs (i posted earlier in the thread) but i still feel so hungry all the time. i've seen people on here talking about how after eating so little for so long their stomachs have shrunken or something, and now they can't even eat too much at a time ..... how do i make that ME?

I've eaten a can of canned sardines (3 pieces) in oil and about 100g of cucumber at morning/midday for a week now and have yet to feel HUNGRY let alone SO HUNGRY I BINGE

What thinspo thinks of zero carbs

Did you see "Requiem for a dream"?

no i dislike the 30 seconds to mars man

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I DIDNT EAT THE DINNER AND NOW MY MOM IS FUCKING SCREECHING AT ME
FUCK I WANT A THINSPO BODY BUT EVERYBODY FUCKS ME OVER

>inb4 "move out"

in my family, there is no such thing as a girl moving out without marrying. fuck this gay earth.

you need to be 18 to use this site :^)

>in my family, there is no such thing as a girl moving out without marrying
yes there is, it's called earn some fucking money and rent a small apartment if you're over 18. they can't keep an adult woman in their house against her will

reread my post and then come with a better comeback.

>implying they would even let me go out
you underestimate their power.

i'm not the girl you're replying to but like

>"you're an adult! your parents aren't in charge of you anymore!"

sneak out, live with friend and get job

>friend
if only...

if your parents are control freaks you'll have to move out anyway else you'll go insane
if you get decent income of your own they'll automatically have less power over you

aw, i'd enter into a sham marriage with you user, your life sounds sad

Work out your rectus abdominis and your obliquus externus abdominis

Sooner or later, I will fucking show them they are not the bosses !
thanks user ;_;

would i have to starve myself to reach renton mode
or could i achieve it healthily via exercise and eating good?
i wouldnt even have to be as thin as him just really want to look good in small t shirts

this is what guys want.

why do i wanna fuck kinda fat girls so badly

finished the day with 877 : )

he isn't even that thin
just eat less

guys i miss the discord :/

He had a strict diet of no alkohol and milk products before shooting the movie. Thats it, plus running.

he even looks a bit skinnyfat
just eat less and do a bit of cardio if you're metabolism is slow

After losing a ton of weight, i'm sitting at 13% body fat. I'll keep loosing until i'm sub-10%. Still have muscular thighs, and at this point its getting hard to find pants that fit my 30 waist, but also fit my legs. How do I shrink these muscles down?

>Still have muscular thighs, and at this point its getting hard to find pants that fit my 30 waist, but also fit my legs.
iktf but with 32

Is this the best place for weight and fat loss? It's by far my place of preference.

>want to see Trainspotting 2
>afraid it will be terrible

Yeah, it's the comfiest.

lost a shit ton of weight, still ugly. now i'm ugly AND weak, thanks retards

its great
totally different
but great

cut your hip bones off

wew'

Hopefully it comes out on bluray or netflix soon so I can snatch it off a tracker.

I eat breakfast lunch and dinner but it totals like 600-700 cals so i guess it juat depends on your willpower, i never feel hungry though