So I had my life stolen from me and I refuse to ever work to rebuild it again, after the stupid fucking...

So I had my life stolen from me and I refuse to ever work to rebuild it again, after the stupid fucking, ILLEGAL way it was stolen from me.

As of now I get $830 a month disability
$1200 a month section 8
$220 a month food stamps

I'm 29.

How to
A. Get richer without building a business only to have it destroyed again
B. Enjoy what I have more

Honestly I wish I could enjoy sitting around playing vidya but after building a successful business in the past I have too much ambition.

you say you have too much ambition yet you dont want to start another business?

If you have ambition, just take the risk out d building a business and go for job security with an established company. Many companies respect the skill set required to provide toir own income

Because it was destroyed by illegal means and malevolent people and the cops refuse to enforce the law, and upheld their shit.

how is this possible? what kind of business was it? food truck and you were destroyed by competing food trucks?

No motherfucker, it was a health business and my mother fucking psycho abusive parents who are 75 destroyed it to try to force me to move back home. I want to kill everything.

>health business

carpet cleaning isn't a "health business" Juanita.

3 examples of how they did this

1. Called phone company, got my records, harrssed my clients and threatened them with death
2. Stole my financial information, took money I needed
3. Stole my mail and business materials
4. Hacked into my email and stole naked pictures of my ex and forced her to kick me out of our apartment

And the fuckin cops blame ME for not sending my "kind old parents" money and upheld their fucking shit! I can't even function in daily life now from my fucking rage and have to see a psychiatrist.

so kill them, maybe you'll get some inheritance

try r9k

What kind of business was this? "Health" business is a meaningless term.

Do you have any degrees, certifications, etc.?

Then they had me locked up in a psychiatric facility and said that my rage towards them was induced by smoking 8 packs of cigarettes a day, and I smoke 1, as if it's illegal or something in the first place,

Then I had to pay $5000 to a lawyer for decking my father in the face when he snuck in and tried to steal my laptop and car keys, luckily I got off.

Bachelors in marketing lol. I made diet and supplement plans for people. Even cured a few of shit like type 2 Diabetes and diverticulosis. In ny the term is "holistic health counselor."

Your 75 year old parents know how to 1337 h4x your computer?

This has to be bait.

They knew ny password.

Sounds like your best recourse may be to sue your parents.

how did you do this? twitter, instagram, blog?

Well, being in the medical profession, I'd like to know how precisely you cured Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus?

High success rate and word of mouth, actually.

Fixing the sulfoxidation cycle. And doing what sulfonylureas badly attempt to do. I have a patent pending skepticfag.

>Fixing the sulfoxidation cycle. And doing what sulfonylureas badly attempt to do.

Well, you've won yourself the Nobel Prize in Medicine. I look forward to seeing your study published in Nature or Science. That said, you haven't actually explained anything, though that isn't uncommon with CAM.

>I have a patent pending skepticfag.

Design and/or Utility? Not that it actually matters, as anything that will make such a claim will fall under FDA regulations. How do you plan on coming up with the money for Phase I-III trials?

Yeah, I might have faggot. And I have 3 venture capital firms looking to buy a license for production, all of whom are planning on holding clinical trials if they win the licensing bid.

Take your faggot skepticism elsewhere. If you don't even know how sulfate levels relate to insulin uptake you're not on my level.

You sound like a really pleasant person I'd like to do business with.
PSYCH

Whatever, /thread. I'll just live on ssi and section 8 until one of these companies decides to stop fucking around with royalty amounts. Didn't even intend to talk about this shit.

So you start a blog...I mean thread about how your parents are mean to you to complain about losing your business.

Then you claim that your successful "health" business involved making diet and supplement plans, but that you'd also discovered the secret to curing one of the most common diseases in Western culture.

What exactly is your formal training in biology and nutrition?

>If you don't even know how sulfate levels relate to insulin uptake you're not on my level.

Well, I have actually taken clinical nutrition and biochem/molecular biology as part of my training. So, do we want to talk about the CR1 pathway? Or were you attempting to alter membrane permeation function in a round about manner through transport? I've heard that research into that area is pretty promising, increasing the receptor interaction of glucagon.

If you have multiple VC firms that are about to give you copeous amounts of money for your bullshit made-up product then why are you here asking how to get money? Stop lying faggot.

Bitcuck cope

That's exactly it but it's more than just the traditional sulfur-cell permeation theory. It's literal nutrient (insulin) uptake.

I'm raging just reading this, god your parents are fucking pond scum. Why don't you just go and join the FFL

Hi Rob!

Sorry to hear your socks business went under. : (

New York has a password? Gawd I wish I knew it

Y dont u just sue them

>......if you can prove it

How does that work? Explain

How the fuck could your parents do it to you? WTH? Hard to imagine

This sounds like a crazy story OP.

But I'm curious, how do you get the section 8 money? and the disability money?

I always hear these terms but don't understand who qualifies for these? Who pays these people? How are the funds distributed?

Inb4 personal army request against innocent elderly couple

Go fap and take a nap Elliot we're not buying you a new bmw or more guns

>section 8
federal government housing program to help low-income professionals/adults pay for rent.

>disability money
Federal or state programs for adults who have physical or mental disabilities to earn a portion of their former income (or at least, some form of a living wage) due to their inability to provide for themselves due to intense physical or mental disability.

Qualification for this stuff is essentially a crapshoot. You put your name in the hat, you tailor your situation to fit their requirements, and you hope for the best.

OP is clearly actually crazy. Reading this thread was like watching Shutter Island. I started thinking OP was a regular guy with a problem, but it turns out he's actually psychotic.

I dont feel sorry for you at all. Dumb fuck, even when its just my cat looking, i cover my keyboard

Kek

So I can just fill out some forms and say I am schizo or something, and get a check every month?

Are you guys for real?

Yeah I arrived at this conclusion as well, the story does not add up.

well, with mental disabilities generally you have to demonstrate hardship/diagnosis, but sure, theoretically, if you can get a doctor to sign off on your psychosis, you're good to go.

simple fix:
move somewhere where they won't find you
don't tell them your email password (lmao really?)
Don't have your mail delivered to their house

do the same business again you retard

> 75 year olds
> """"hacking"""" your email

lol

Shut up, Harold.

1). Freelance
2). Homeopathy, try metallica agents

>try metallica agents
Fuck that, they said they wanted 20%.
Even though I know for a fact they only took 15% from Hetfield.

I chuckled.