Ultra Boost 2.0 are trash

So, umm... I bought these last week, but they got so dirty after only ONE night at the club.

When am I supposed to wear UBs, again? On what occassions?

What's the point if they get dirty so fast.

Also yes, they were comfortable until this one girl stepped on my foot with those heels and then a guy in timbs footworked over my feet.

This made me realize they aren't that comfy...

Anything you wear to a club is going to get absolutely bollocked in one night. Took some new boots to the club on day 1 of owning them, and they were scuffed and scarred even while I was trying to look after them. It's ok though because I wanted them to have a worn look about them, but the club is not a place to go if you want your shoes to look impeccable. Wear something nice that can still look good with a bit of wear to it.

PS. Your boosts wont be getting wrecked if you're just out and about in them, rather than going to clubs.

What are good shoes to wear at the club then?

I'm taking recs, thanks.

Have a pair of 2.0s and another pair and both have held up really well after wearing them day to day

These.

And they look good as fuck when trashed too.

The only sneakers you can probably get away with in the club are probably Js or af1 lol

>wearing 200 dollar basketball shoes in the club

Who wears Ultra Boost to a club, wtf

this.

wear boots or beater sneaks

This
Thread over, no further replies needed

use crep protect next time OP
>white on white

>beater sneaks
such as?

OFWGKTA
>>>/ktt/

anything but lightweight 'running' shoes.

seriously. i have ultra boosts and i wouldnt even consider wearing them to a bar or club.

i wear my boots or old nikes to bars/clubs

Are these two good examples?

>calls them 2.0
>posts pic of 1.0s

wtf is wrong with you

3.0 are so fucking ugly god

they are

adidas is fucking up so bad rn. 2.0s were bad, 3.0 (aka strechmarks) are fucking ugly as shit

they should have just kept making 1.0s, that knit is by far their best.

then dont go to clubs you degenerate faggot
and stop wearing pillow shoes

Fuck that, I need some black gum nmds. Anyone know where I can find a pair? If anyone lives in New York do they have them down by soho?

yee just get some beater shoes or boots for clubbing. cdbs or whatever

zebra/oreos are lit af senpai

>What's the point if they get dirty so fast.

You get white clothes and you can't keep them clean. Sounds like a you problem, not a product problem.

THIS

>adidas is trash
there
typical 0 pussy getting faggot adidas wearer lmao

you must be really fun at parties :)

>0 pussy getting

Why are you talking about yourself like that? Adidas is goat

Sambas, Cons, Vans, Chucks if summer. Stuff that puts you back less than 50 bucks and that you have worn for like a year and can afford losing.
Primark tees are also great for clubs.

How long do 1.0s soles last if I wear them on a regular basis? Not for running, just day to day stuff. I have the 2.0 whites (I know the gradient is shit, but it's not too bad on the whites) and after 9 months I've almost worn through the sole down to the boost.

Please mods delete this thread. Please. I know you're out there.

1.0's are way worse than 2.0 in regards to the outsole. not even continental rubber, lasts probably half as long or less

Shit. It's really hard to justify paying more for the 1.0s when they are inferior to the 2.0s and 3.0s in terms of durability. What are the chances of an updated 1.0 release? They did it with the triple blacks.

I'd imagine they'll eventually do it. Like they do for Jordans, but Jordan waits like 10 years for re-releases. And they're not exactly the same.

They did just rerelease the OG NMD's in like January or February though. Maybe they will sooner for v1 ultra boosts too. But they have a resale market to protect (which is a huge reason for their hype, so they might take that into consideration), so I doubt it.

3 of my 1.0's have continental rubber you lying faggots

Are they collabs? Or are they "1.5's"

1.0 + collabs

>after 9 months I've almost worn through the sole down to the boost
Wtf? Totally overrated shoe!

ik, the adidas guys said that boost lasts longer than any other tech, but i have nikes from years ago still that still have tread.

i know you were being sarcastic, but i'm not. boost is super overrated and the stretchweb doesn't last long at all, and anyone who runs in them will burn through that tread in 2-3 months at best. that kids lasted 9 months but sounds like he barely even wore them. adidas shit is garbage.

>wearing running shoes in a club
next time pick black

>wearing your best clothes to the club
Well done chump

The clubs I go to wouldn't even let you in wearing these. They are high school tier

Funny, I switched to Adidas when my Nike flyknits ripped after a month. My UB have lasted significantly longer than my racers

And my prestos are creased to shit after the first day

lol, nice to see the shills are back on the clock

When do you wear them then?

Don't you wanna look good?

Fuck you.

Sk8-His are one if the most versatile shoes out there.

Sure I wanna look good, but I don't wear my best best clothes, let's be honest you're trying to impress thots who aren't gonna care about some ultraboosts, why risk it and ruin them.
Also
>Going to the club in sneakers not shoes

Nike is garbage at this point and everyone knows it.

who said anything about nike?

adidas shills are mentally handicapped, it's so fucking sad. please just stop you braindead fucktard.

I wouldn't wear my J's or AF1 in the club. Especially the white ones. The fuck u smoking mane

You misspelled Chuck Taylor All Star High

what are we, back in high school?

What did you do to your flyknits that they ripped so far? Wore my Lunar 3s a year as a beater and they still look like new if I can be bothered to clean up the sole.
The best meme I fell for.

they're not as durable as PK

Was that in a washing machine at 60°C?

still they would not let you in on nightclubs with district dresscode

is this troll?

>> but they got so dirty after only ONE night at the club.
>>What's the point if they get dirty so fast.

its realy depends what YOU are doing.
its not shoes fault if you pee on them..
did you even put shoe protection spray on them? why you even buy white shoes if you know they are not going to be white very long

What does that even mean?

Why are Sk8-His not good enough?

i put crep but that shit protects you only from liquid nothing else

how can i look like this?

be 5'6

im jealous of his legs

retards

Stay mad you'll never be able to get these.

2.0 ugly af

>some meme sneakers as desktop background

some people are just pure retardation lol

that looks bad. sorry

t. poorfag nike loser

I have two pairs of UB - white and cream. That colorway looks shit man, sorry.

Love the Oreos, I wanna get an uncaged pair next. Thinking of picking up the triple blacks

>posts stretchmarks
>calls me a retard

why are adidas shills so fucking retarded? oh my god you guys are SO. FUCKING. DUMB.

Those are way too big on you, I can see your big toe poking through the mesh. 2/10

>tucking the laces into the shoe

lmfao do you legitimately have autism?

this is one of the worst threads ive ever seen on this board

lol true to size baby, my toes are all the way at the front. You're getting tripped out bc of the design of the black on the white on pictures. I leave the laces out now but tucking them in is the more popular method. I wish I had autism tho

>I wish I had autism tho
don't worry, you do.

nice yeezys

thx now I have the confidence to cop these. Changed my life

I'm a fan of UB but the cage kills this shoe

I tried these on in Dick's, they really are comfortable.

vans are more high school than chucks and you know it

I ran in them

itt: nike fanbois

these are so fucking sick

they got sold out so fast over here :(

fuck off shill

i don't even like nike LMFAO you guys are SO FUCKING RETARDED

where did you get these?

But a used pair for 50 bucks to wear to the club.

Ausfag here how the fuck do I buy one of these in black and white

I didn't like my adidas meme shoes when i bought them. they aren't very comfy. especially the meme smiths.

I realized that thots don't give a fuck what kind of shoes I wear.

you can get 1.0 core blacks if you search snapstyle via ebay

I know that feel.

OP is an idiot and should feel bad

t. poorfag who cant afford ultra boosts

Worst thread in the history of Veeky Forums.

>buying all white shoes

that's your first problem, lol

b-but Veeky Forums said they're Veeky Forums!!