Turtleneck and suit

What is Veeky Forums's opinion on this?

Obviously more of an autumn/winter style. Can it be pulled off? If so, what is the best way?

related

There is something about the combination I always liked.

Turtleneck with blazer can definitely be pulled off. It's a little 2010, but why the hell not?
If: you're not fat, and work/live somewhere that is colder, but where people also live blazers (aka not Anchorage or Maine)

>Can it be pulled off?
No. It's fucking retarded.
T-shirt and jeans is literally the only non-autistic way of dressing there is.
Fucking neckbeard. Go dress like a faggot from 60s at a costume party but not in real life!

Literal cosplay fags. Back to

Thanks for the support guys I think I'll go for it

>dat pic
kek

So you came on a fashion board to tell people to wear a t-shirt and jeans...I mean, you do you

makes you look like a bond villain

Sorta the aesthetic I'm going for tbqh

All of these are cool, much cooler than the stuff Veeky Forums usually goes gaga for. This board is filled with kiddies at heart and in fact who hate the idea of dressing maturely.

autism

turtleneck and suit is the patrician look.

Might want to add a fedora.

You could just hide the thread if turtlenecks upset you so much.

It's weird how some people just get so rattled up when others look good wearing something they don't like.

Yeah, right. Welcome to this side of the millenium, faggot.
You're not Rudy Ray Moore and it's not 1975 so don't wear shit like that if you don't want to look like a kid playing dress-up.
>but antifashion is also fashion
No, it's not. Edgy faggot.

Who are you quoting?
And don't think everybody in this board is an underage like you.

can you leave this site already

If it's that edgy, why am I so comfy?

They're all the rage and aren't seasonal at all. It rather depends on the material. Cotton, linen, silk blended with merino or cashmere are great in spring and on cloudy or windy summer days.
Heavier wool knits are great in autumn and winter, like you said.

Just make sure you're not fat but skinny, preferably otter.

how could he be so fucking cool Veeky Forums

tweed blazer + turtleneck desu

wanna know how i know this is your first week on Veeky Forums?
wanna know how i know you migrated here straight from r/streetwear?

he's right though. you guys are literal fucking cosplayers. you don't look sophisticated or intellectual, just untimely and if i saw anyone of you on the street wearing one of those relics i'd laugh my ass off at you.

These are pretty bad and I love turtlenecks.
Are these controlled opposition?

With a blazer (but not a full suit) its kinda looks cool but at the sametime it still doesnt look as good as other cuts of sweater on most young people. If you are steve mcqueen go for it but most people on this board would look highly autistic in a turtle neck, blazer or not.

internet le fedora memes have fucked up your sense of reality, leave your house sometime soon.

get a life and get upset over the new WoW expansion

this desu
people on this board are just silly

He's gay

japs do it
male kpop bands do it
la cosa nostra do it

so why not famalam