>Not actually sick

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5SlKRt6hs_I
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Enjoy your lost wages

try r9k

Jokes on you.

I get paid sick days

Daily reminder, if you have paid sick days and don't do this you are decreasing your effective wage

Do something productive don't fucking waste your free day in Veeky Forums you dumb stupid frog poster

>told my boss i needed a couple days off because my wife and her son died in a car accident
>he believed me

I think you don't know how to use meme arrows.
Also
Top jej

trying too hard to fit in friendo

or should i say newfriendo

>tfw California law made it way too easy to get paid for sick days
>tfw I'm the only person who works in the office so if I do take a sick day I just have more work the next day

I haven't taken a sick day in the 3 years I've been here, even when throwing up just trying to unlock the office door. Get work ethic, faggot.

I got fired from my last job for using sick days as vacation days kek my new job pays 2x more and is way better

paid sick days are like 60% income
and if ever get caught you are fired

You're fucking retarded and probably got other people sick by doing that shit, thus hurting the company even more.

If you have to be an ass sniffing faggot, ask to work from home on your sick days.

I see other employees probably once a week. No one's getting sick

I bet you are a millenial just like this faggot:

youtube.com/watch?v=5SlKRt6hs_I

You just said you threw up on the office door you mongrel. Germs aren't an aura, they get fucking everywhere and sit there, growing.

>get work ethic
people like you are the worst, and not because you come into work sick. It's because you're so masochistic you actually think it's a point of pride to put yourself through hell because you think that somehow makes you better than others and/or gives you superior characteristics. Sorry, bud, you're just a wagecuck like the rest of us; the only difference is that you think you're speshul cuz you sacrifice your sick days for "the good of the company".

>inb4 NEET, freeloader, etc.
I'm 28, with a wife, dog, my own home, a 6-figure income, 6-figure portfolio, 750+ credit score, and cash to splash. GFY

>wife

That means anything you have easily has the potential to vanish overnight. Enjoy your inevitable messy divorce.

Nobody is in my office on Fridays, went out drinking all night for Cinco De mayo. I pretty much slept at my desk this morning for a few hours instead of using sick days

tfw no cash to slash

>6 figure income

Does this mean you make anywhere between $100,000 and $999,999?

>wife
Enjoy the divorce

Single moms are human garbage, shoulda known better.

>Go to work
>Actually so sick that working is non-productive
>So sick I might die
>Boss congratulates my work ethic

It's a calculated risk. She has her own career, investments, and contributions she's made to the household; we're both invested approximately equally. If we get divorced, then so be it, but it's working out pretty well so far.

> working for someone else
> needing to call in sick when you don't feel like working

> MFW when I own a business and am not going to work on Monday.

Well then you're one of the few lucky ones. My sister and her husband are both investment bankers and both have insane $200k+ salaries, him being 31 and her being 28. She tells me all the time how she's so in love with him (and they've been dating for like 7 years, married 2), I mean she acts like a schoolgirls she loves him so much. She does things like surprising him with weekend trips to watch his favorite hockey team play, where she got front row tickets right behind the bench and everything. He is equally giving of course.

It's because of them that I still have hope of creating a true loving family with a loving wife.

>not getting 100%

what horrible company do you work for?

bump

You dont need such elaborate tales to get time off at mcdonalds.

>not switching jobs after 3 years.

That's really nice, it helps that they've been able to do it consistently for that long.

Once she decides to be a "stay at home mom" or any of the money goes away I feel you're going to see that relationship slowly erode. I hope it doesn't but it's just my gut feeling.