90's Jeans

Where to cop high quality light jeans like from the 90's? See image. Also like the kind Dicaprio wore in The Basketball Diaries.

Levi's has a good selection, but I'd like to get something less mainstream in the $150 - $400 range.

I can't find anything on Mr. Porter.

Other urls found in this thread:

shopredone.com/collections/slim-straight
ssense.com/en-ca/men/product/rag-and-bone/blue-standard-issue-fit-2-jeans/1950713
ssense.com/en-ca/men/product/rag-and-bone/blue-standard-issue-fit-1-jeans/1950753
youtube.com/watch?v=jP5e2XJsB_4
levi.com/US/en_US/mens-jeans/p/005010134?brand=Levis
mrporter.com/en-us/mens/tom_ford/slim-fit-selvedge-denim-jeans/820630?ppv=2
webshop.hankjobenhavn.com/eu/apparel/833-tapered-jeans-heavy-stone.html
apc.fr/wwuk/denim/men/petit-new-standard-cozzm-m09047.html#view-more
instagram.com/ihavsgudspelin/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Whenever you find yourself wanting vintage clothing, the answer is always to check thrift stores/poshmark/Etsy/eBay first.

don't bother with anything in that price range

you either get the real deal or nothing at all

shopredone.com/collections/slim-straight

What's the real deal? You mean actual old clothing from the era? Or something more expensive?

I'm not going to wear clothes someone else wore (farted in) before.

Sorry, fashion neophyte here.

ssense.com/en-ca/men/product/rag-and-bone/blue-standard-issue-fit-2-jeans/1950713 or ssense.com/en-ca/men/product/rag-and-bone/blue-standard-issue-fit-1-jeans/1950753

What's Eating Gilbert Grape was literally the first movie I saw with Leo back then, so ever since then, I always felt that Leo was just doing a version of retard, always felt he was overrated actor... until i saw The Wolf of Wall Street. That was the first time i laughed hysterically out loud in many years. But then again, it was leo doing the retard again ROFLOL!

youtube.com/watch?v=jP5e2XJsB_4

these are just disgusting. no one wore blended low rise jeans in the 90s.

>dat legs
>i'm gonna look similar if only i buy those $300 jeans!

>Rag & Bone

True Religion tier

Very insightful and equally appreciated, Igor

this

the only reason these jeans look good is because of the model

Thanks for the help. Those certainly do look good, but I don't have the legs for them I'm afraid.

I think I'll just go with these and bite the bullet on how painfully mainstream the brand is: levi.com/US/en_US/mens-jeans/p/005010134?brand=Levis

I think they'll go well with white Common Projects Achilles sneakers. Or my brown Tod's.

There really should be more offerings these days in terms of 90's jeans. It's probably the next big thing. By 2020, we'll all be wearing them, and the likes of Tom Ford will have joined the fray.

>There really should be more offerings these days in terms of 90's jeans
how about, i don't know, actually buying jeans manufactured in the 90s? there are plenty out there

nobody's going to look at your jeans and say "wow what a fucking sheep faggot wearing levis"

conversely nobody would ever know or care that you were wearing rag and bone

Speaking of Tom Ford: mrporter.com/en-us/mens/tom_ford/slim-fit-selvedge-denim-jeans/820630?ppv=2

Farts and ass juice my friend.

deadstock is a thing my friend

and trust me it doesn't make a difference anyway

webshop.hankjobenhavn.com/eu/apparel/833-tapered-jeans-heavy-stone.html

a washing machine generally helps with cleaning used clothes

Just go for selvedge. Levi's makes them really stiff and good for cheap.

Just copped selvedge 501s for 63 bucks American

having lived in the 90's, the best jeans around in those days were Diesel , when they were an up and coming brand, and still made in italy. they had slim fitting, light wash jeans, amazing quality too.

Diesel were the actual cool brand until around 1995. Then you started seeing all kinds of clueless celebs in them and they became overexposed. Also I used to wear Versace jeans I would buy for like $120 cad at Cours Mont-Royal, so they were probably authentic. Back in the context of that time, that was insane money to pay for your jeans. People had a different mind set back then. I regressed

patrik ervell

apc.fr/wwuk/denim/men/petit-new-standard-cozzm-m09047.html#view-more

what about polar 90s jeans? is it a meme brand?

>jeans look good because of model
not even that. his hips get a very unnatural bulge form and the sides are touching over the seam in the crotch area. just looks bad.

billy mays' oxyclean will literally dissolve your blood so if you think any proteins remain after 1 wash you have OCD

>low waisted
uh no

just buy levis or levis vintage clothing

1. go to any thrift store
2. get some lightwash levis 501 or similar, as long as the waist fits you are fine
3. wash a couple of times in case it shrinks
4. bring to tailor to fix length if necessary.

To all of you suggesting 300$ dad pants you should consider your life choices twice.

Yeah buying them new is completely retarded. Nearly any thrift store is exploding with dad/mom/lightwash jeans, usually other retro stuff too, it isn't hard to find this shit, not nearly hard enough to justify buying high end.

can you tell me where can i buy this?
from which page the Picture Comes?

some quirky faggot made that using paint and google images
if you dress like that you are one huge cunt

Yeah this is some guy from the WAYWT threads, he basically does retro stuff to the extreme.

instagram.com/ihavsgudspelin/

>WAYWT
oh ok thanks

Thanks.

youre an idiot

timetravel back to the 90's and go into literally any store?
God, the threads on this board are getting worse on a daily basis.

not the same guy

You gotta stop posting and do yoga or something bro

Ebay

Arthur, sup bro?