Thoughts?

Thoughts?

Only if you plan on shooting up a school
>>/terrorwave/

It's a $10 watch. Just get it, you dip.

Brilliant watch.
Owned at least 5 in my lifetime.
The last one I had didn't last a great amount of time though, 1 of the buttons stopped working after a year or 2.
Still wouldn't hesistate to get another one considering you can get them for less than £5 here in England.
Think I paid like £3.50 for my last one... that's basically the price of a pint.

asking more whether its fashionable or not, not concerned about the price lol

Its very inoffensive. Not a focal piece and not very attention grabbing. Mostly neutral, and highly functional. Would recommend

Just be warned - certain types of normies love giving you the business for wearing a "cheap" watch, even if the shoes on your feet are worth more than their entire outfit at the time

Owned the same one for 6 years.

Would recommend.

>asking more whether its fashionable or not

You won't be 'fashionable' yourself until you grow out of this mentality. A wardrobe full of neutered basics may be inoffensive to most, but it's not fa unless it's uniquely you. And you're the highest status internet keyboard hero here, right? So don't ask this pointless question.

go to the gym fatso

which colorway boys?

Get same one but in stainless steel

I am. Thanks for the extra kick in the ass.

I'm down from 315 to 230. I'm 6' 4", so it's not so bad, but my hands and face are still fat :(

I remember when there was a thread about this watch on Veeky Forums every fucking day. sometimes two threads right next to each other. can you just not do that shit? are you really such a newfag? besides there is a watch general up anyway.

something else than shit black with color lines would be nicer. pic related. sadly, those color choices kinda suck too. so they even fake colored f91w in China and Casio still doesn't do decent colors or hacked features like multi color leds and all that.

Kek the light of these is hilarious. Has a rainbow effect

Are these in gold decent?

I know, they call it party-effect.
you could go to a rave party and show it off, probably. I think it works like an on and off switch instead of just keeping it pushed although I'm not so sure. but again, only some hacked chinese shit has that. original casios don't have it.

I saw this one.

thoughts on the silver and gold one?

Gold is premium, all the function of Casio that Autists can appreciate and the bling normies like

i've had this watch only for about 4 months its Great its comfortable i got mine for 199.99$ at Wal Mart. There is another in Gold Forgot the price. 10/10

not 199$ Meant To Say 19.99$ USD Sorry

The light on the watch isn't very good and sometimes the back of your hand can hit the button that changes 12/24 hour mode.

the light, it's truly bullshit.
imo any digital watch should have EL and that's it.

i got one of those watches on the ground at a festival, perfect condition

I really like this watch. It's $15 on Amazon and when people notice it's a calculator and a watch they get pretty excited.

Every time I see this on someone, I assume they're autistic

Does this thing have any sort of light? a while back a workm8 was showing me what I believe to be this watch but he said it didn't have any light source

I have this watch too and can confirm, it doesn't have any sort of light. But it's p nice.