FUCCBOI General

Fuccboi general:

How do I wear a tieless suit?
Do you or do you not wear an undershirt (in this picture I unbuttoned two buttons and my undershirt shows, so i'm considering not wearing one)
What would you add to this?

Sorry for being a faggot

Other urls found in this thread:

newyorker.com/magazine/2017/03/20/the-cool-kids-behind-opening-ceremony
mobile.nytimes.com/2017/03/23/fashion/the-artist-sterling-ruby-is-the-latest-calvin-klein-muse-raf-simons.html
youtube.com/watch?v=y3upfcVqhvY
images.amcnetworks.com/amc.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/halt-and-catch-fire-season-3-character-portrait-lee-pace-joe-macmillan_800x600.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'd button up one more on the undershirt and get those pants tapered a bit

what black joggers/track pants would you anons rec?

Don't let that undershirt show. And get the whole suit tailored. You look like you are wearing your father's suit.
Also, I'm pretty sure that shirt is too large and billowy for you.

What is the occasion for wearing this, OP?

Don't unbutton two buttons (even without the undershirt showing it doesn't look good unless you're maybe a ridiculously good looking Latin man with a rose in his teeth).

Have your trousers hemmed.

Stop standing like a goofball.

I actually got the suit tailored from scratch.. I guess the tailor didn't do such a good work?
Or I'm a retard who knows nothing about suits and couldn't ask for something specific.
Also I'm a bit muscular on the torso and my arms are big, I feel like if it was a bit smaller it would be too tight.
But thank you!
>What is the occasion for wearing this, OP?

Got invited to a certain ambassador's house party since I'm a scholarship grantee going to study to the mentioned ambassador's country.
>Don't unbutton two buttons

Yeah, I also think I overdid it with two buttons, thanks.
>Have your trousers hemmed.

Okay, I'll take them to the tailor again and see how it looks.
>Stop standing like a goofball.

Yeah, my bad.

Bought this Haider Ackermann bomber. It's from his women's line. I am 189 cm tall (6'2 or something for you burgers), and obviosuly this is made for a woman, and they tend to max out 10 cm below my height. Is it too short for my torso? I feel so. Should I just sell it to some asian manlet on grailed?

pic with it opened.

Wtf did you buy that piece of ill fitting crap?

yo yo yo, you bois wanna fucc?

russian eBay.
It looked good in the photo, little did I understand that what looked good on some nouveau rich chink bitch in Moscow would fit like shit on a tall nord. fml. well, here's to hoping i can make a profit on grailed.

are vintage Lee jeans high waisted?

I've seen a lot of people asking the same question here, so I'll repeat.

What do I wear with these?

not your dignity, that's for sure.

I'm in final year of college. Am getting a generic leavers hoodie. I'm really torn between getting one in either navy or light pink.

I feel navy is a safe option considering it is never not effay. However, I lust for the light pink feeling that the navy is too normie, but am concerned that the light pink meme has gone.

Thoughts?

depends on which one looks nicer, but I'd say go for navy, the pink meme really is on it's last legs unless the pink is really desaturated

newyorker.com/magazine/2017/03/20/the-cool-kids-behind-opening-ceremony

by the way, this is a kickass article if anybody is interested

kek

Get the pants shortened just a tad

Don't open the shirt that much if you have an undershirt. Don't let the undershirt show.

Looks decent overall, though.

do these stores carry normal margiela shit

Oh shit here's another, just released today
mobile.nytimes.com/2017/03/23/fashion/the-artist-sterling-ruby-is-the-latest-calvin-klein-muse-raf-simons.html

what can i wear with olive chinos

rate me?

I'm not liking how skinny I am, and I really don't like to highlight it, so, who are some designers that offer straight cut black denim jeans that have >17" leg openings on a 28" waist? I like the silhouette of Levi 569 and other "relaxed fit" types (and it'd be way comfy) but by the time they get down to my waist size it's all just like any other slim cut jean. The appearance of mass without looking slovenly is a bonus. And no Jncos.

Do we need to update the contents in the sticky? I went to that young-stalin site and theres some stuff that contradicts itself.

>Just wear whatever jeans feel right
>Not need for military style extra on your jacket
>field jacket

Or maybe Im just too new here.

Can someone give me an idea on what kind of Clarks Desert Boot I should get? Ive lived by a Vans outlet for the last decade and Im bored of just wearing sneakers. Btw Im mulatto so I have a light brown skin tone if that matters.

Originals

pick whatever color you want obv
obv suede requires more upkeep than regular leather

the pants should only have one break and the undershirt is too long in the sleeves

>cap toe
thank you for your service

is Jomers for numale cucks on reddit?

w2c pants? can't find em anywhere

they're literally just tailored adidas track pants dude

Always worn relaxed jeans cos I think its gay af to have tight jeans round your thighs. And I cycle a lot and its hard to move so is there a jean that is skinny straight but a bit tighter round your calves than thighs.
I guess tapered but they always start too skinny fit. I dont want fucking jeggings.
Pretty much just looked at Levis cuts and then came here, sos.

you're in Thailand or something, aren't you. that suit is a $200 Thailand special

You're looking for a pair called carrot jeans/carrot cut.

NO.
No I am not.

That's basically what I want. Relaxed fit no taper. Low-ish rise. Yiss.

Is this kind of lacing the way to go with Timbs or is it a hood meme?

What should I wear on the first day to a desk job (IT)? Job details say I'll be moving some equipment around and most likely be on my knees occasionally.

literally adidas trackies stuffed into socks what

who does good short, roomy sweatshirts at a

Looking for a nice, minimalistic, quality mac for spring/summer. Recently bought pic related from asos marketplace, but turned out to be too big. W2c something similar?

Not even close, I'm in the heart of south america.
But yeah it cost approx 200$, and I had to pick the material from a large collection of it. I didn't want to spend so much on my first suit.

I work "IT" where I (and one other person, 61y.o. baldlet) manage video/network security/cameras/alarms and computer operations for 10 retail stores and 3 industrial facilities in Colorado. I wear a t-shirt, jeans, boots or hi-tops, and a hoodie most days. When it gets above 70F every day I'll leave the hoodie at home or in the car (for chilly office), and swap from winter merino socks and thicker/taller footwear to sneaks and no-shows or something. Rotate linen pants into the lineup. I've been capsule-wardrobing all winter with 2 pairs of jeans, 2 pairs of brown work boots, blank grey tees or grey tees with our company logo. Grey zip-up hoodie. I travel between facilities for IT maintenance and hardware installation. I'm 30 and it's wonderful.

tl;dr - wear whatever you fucking want, just don't dress like a slob, no ripped shit or tacky fast-fashion (gothninja, derpistani pieces, etc)

Anyone have a link to a jacket like this? Asked in the waywt thread but got no response

A noose

joggers
those adidas sweatpants
tapered cargos
thats about it

i have a pair of these in this colorway and as cool and "techwear" as i thought they looked they dont go with a lot of things and they arent really athletic shoes to wear at the gym/run in

if you havent bought them already but absolutely must have these for whatever reason get the black/white or grey/white colorways instead

whoa thanks for the reply
I do have them, and i wear them with my Puma Archive joggers.
I might resell them cause I'm still not sure about that, they're too ((avant garde)) for me

No undershirt, keep the top two buttons on the shirt unbuttoned (this is to accentuate the V of the ideal male torso). If it's for comfort in heat consider keeping your cuffs unbuttoned as well. Also, add a pocket square that goes well with the suit color, helps too add more to a suit where the main accessory is gone. I prefer a red wool pocket square with a puff fold.

Preface: I know the jeans is too tight and the socks are shit.
Also Im 187cm(6,1) and 70kg(155).

I have no idea about fashion, but I want to get into it.
It feels very hard for me to start anywhere.
I never had a real "style", always wore mono or dark blue colors with shitty band tees so I have no base that I can go off of.
For the beginning I just want to find something that fits my body.
This is an """outfit""" that I tried in a local store, but I dont know if its a good idea.
Can anybody help me out? Does the color combo work? Does it fit my body type?
What shoes should I wear to this?
If you need more pictures or whatever I can supply, Im willing to try out a lot I just want something to work.

I dont know if this is fitting for this thread, if not, I will delete.

Where can I buy socks that are something like this online? I live in a small town and cant find anything like this around here.

best birk arizona material for spring summer?

i would like to know as well

slim straight?

try ASOS maybe

best colorway for the levis trucker jacket?

black or light wash

Is this one too bad?
Bought one recently

it's fine, depends on what you pair it with. you can always dye or bleach if you end up disliking it

so you're telling me it looked good on a skinny female and you're like 6'2 guy and think it'll fit the same??

search for shearling jacket
aviator or pilot jacket.

id on these shoes bill is wearing in this video youtube.com/watch?v=y3upfcVqhvY ?

Acne Adrian maybe

I know Norse Projects has a free worldwide shipping offer a few times a year, but no idea when the next one will come along. Anyone know?

What to wear with white pants? I'm thinking of DIYing some Margiela's

Have these ozweegos more than a year, should I get rid of it or is it ok to wear these in 2017?

Don't you need confidence to wear those?

Not really. Most of the stuff posted here is worse.

Tru, I'd say just wear them

are they the poor mans ozweego?

They're ugly but they're no ozweego

They're ugly, cheap, outdated
Just no, dude
Get some puma by alexander mcqueen

How do I loosen up stretch skinny jeans?

>stretch
lmao @ ur life

Something funny senpai

Are you suppose to size up for cav empt?

>How do I wear a tieless suit?

This is how I wear it.
Wear a v neck undershirt.
Add a watch.
Take away half the sleeve showing.
Take away excess material. Aka, tailor it.

does someone know a jacket that looks similar to this one (blue bomber, sherpa collar). i like the features of this one but i hate how it looks.

What are some good looking casual brown boots/shoes?
Timbs are just a meme, right?

Brunello Cucinelli

by wearing it

Dude way too much fucking black, just stop

Found the MFA

you trying to pick up at a funeral or something?
no, but still autism shoes
underwear

Whats a good way to get rid of these white triangles? Would I have to use some sort of dye or can I just black sharpie every time they get wet?

Buy normal black 70s chucks

I found these for significantly cheaper price since these 70 hi's

fugg what jeans are those

Thinking about copping this guy right here?
(Second hand)

What am I in for?

What can I wear with this color? My usual fit is washed out black slim jeans and hunting boots.

Last season Sandro maybe?

how obvious would it be if i wore slim cargo pants intended to be worn high-waisted on women
they fit my measurements

R8 my socks Veeky Forums

I am attempting to grow my hair out and have never really styled it before. What would be a good style for my face shape?

I'd like to point out that I have a slight bald spot on my left temple, so I can't really have anything with buzzed sides. I need something with length on the sides.

I was thinking about going with something like this: images.amcnetworks.com/amc.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/halt-and-catch-fire-season-3-character-portrait-lee-pace-joe-macmillan_800x600.jpg

Any tips on what the fuck I should do with it now while I wait? It make me look like a dumbass.

I just bought some SICK RAWS to pair with my Red Wing moc toe boots. Everyone says Naked & Famous is really good and they were $30 CDN shipped so I think I got a good deal.

The problem is they're a size 36 and I wear a 32. Can I get them tailored or something? I don't know how selvedge works besides sick fades and shit. I'm pretty sure I can sell them to some fat MFA guy for at least $50 if it doesn't work out, but I'd rather keep them

What can i wear with this belt?

Not really possible. You won't be happy with the results.
Sell it to some reddit guy for 40$. Considering the clothing choices reddit seems to be the better place for advice aswell, they love workwear there.

copped them anyway
let's hope i don't look like a bitch

Found the autist trying to justify his shitty style trying to be all black avant-garde but is poor and ugly

I'm moving to another country for 5 years, how do I pack my suitcase the most effective way without ruining my clothes? 32 hour flight btw.
Also now that we're touching the subject how do you guys put away your clothes in your closets?

Hello,

Would appreciate any input on these glasses. I haven't worn glasses in a few years and I am looking for a new pair. Any advice on which of these fits my face better would be great.

I prefer the more rounded ones, but I think they are slightly too small for my face. I fear that the other pair are perhaps to feminine.

They are OP O'Malley/Fairmont for anyone interested.