twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I am beyond certain someone with black skin could pull this off

i hate it when niggers dress like pic related

Why?

doesnt fit them at all

same thing when asians try to wear it
just looks like garbage

this too

It has nothing to do with ethnicity, if you look good you can pull off anything. (you) on the other hand will never look desireable in any clothing, let alone without. Kys senpai.
>//190cm white masterrace

it's universal, it's everyone's now

delete

culttural appropriation user, niggers trying to be smart are stealing our culture.

There are looks only Asians can pull off and looks only blacks can pull off but no looks only whites (or Indians) can pull off.

traditional indian clothing probably looks pretty dumb on whites imo

>this thread won't be deleted

The mods are gay and fa is shit

let's instead dump the most monstrous pics from russian social networks

no

yes

Basically anything "preppy"

lol
Everything is universal now, that doesn't mean everyone looks good in it.

suspenders

handlebar mustache

he isn't even pulling it off

also 2013 called

hipster beard

yodeling outfit

youtube.com/watch?v=67rc96joOz8

20 white men can easily pull of wearing all black hoodies in a white neighborhood while 20 black men dressing the same way look like a gang

This thread is honestly pathetic as hell.
unironically being racist just makes you look less intelligent

country club look

fedora and/or trenchcoat

neckbeard

this white working class look

boy he wore it gud

these guys have a containment board for a reason

Clayton Bigsby say hi.

squatting and having fashion sense like slavs

Wow white people are fucking lame

t. nonwhite

And pull it off better

God leather jackets are ugly on men

thrift-core and generally dumpy clothing meant for poor people

non whites can pull the WASP look but have to stick with different shades of cloth due to different skin. for instance beige suit looks like shit on most whites while on shitskins its looks great since bigger contrast with face. Also, if you are a snownigger you can also pull beige since red face and beige can look solid

>that only white people can pull off

dark grey and navy blue coloured suts are Eurocentric af. Look only good on whitey

Yep neanderthal fashion is probably the only thing that clitorisskins can exclusively look good in.

why so triggered?

You raise a good point but that picture is terrible.

>You raise a good point but that picture is terrible.

why terrible? nigga looks swag af, none of this ironic look bs (its nothing groundbraking as fashion, but simply a solid look).

>beige

agian, a few things about that point - just look how lifeless it looks an average whites/lighter spics. That is probably why I dislike so much the 70s brown, and 70s and their psychoretarted fashion in general.

look up obama in his beige suit and how good he looked in it - although some people complained that it was too casual, which it was.

eh, I dunno...

also this

and ya got me on that one

this thread is dumb

nice inspo

his hairline is not that receded in logan
it was perfectly straight actually, wtf

I agree. It just screams tryhard. It's almost like they're desperate to convince everyone around them they're 'black men' as opposed to 'niggaz' but you just know they'll still chimp out at the slightest provocation. It's like seeing a child wearing a three piece.

>2017
>white

I see (((black men))) dressed like this everywhere user.

the entirety of Gosha Rubchinky

I'm a russian myself and experienced the nineties (even if I was a child), so I can understand where he draws inspiration for general design and slogans. I can stomach other whites wearing it but if you are some rich black seventeen year old kid from brooklyn, holy shit, just fucking stop.

Oh. I better stop so. Thanks for that pearl of wisdom.

>almost like they're desperate to convince everyone around them they're 'black men' as opposed to 'niggaz'
They are because white people defined appealing as white people stuff. And unappealing as niggerstuff

Business suits

/thread

THIS

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

That's a school uniform dude every person under the age of 18 dresses like this in most countries

looks like a cartoon character

i disagree with your mac demarco "no" answer
every time i see a nonwhite in the "le slacker indeh rawk xd" wave he ushered in i gag a little. i gag a little when i see a while person wear it too, but less so.
it looks beyond tryhard for them.

back to >>/pol/ bud

>He thinks white people are distrustful of blacks because they wear black hoodies

How many layers of autism are you on?

exactly

i feel bad for you

polfags are all pretty stupid double digit iq people. they'd get btfo pretty much everywhere but pol and RT and alex jones comment section.

>Recognizing that a difference in skin color and facial structure can affect the way clothes look
>Racist

>hippie

Group of black people all dressed in black hoodies is often though of as a gang. It was even on youtube how group of black men wearing black hoodies got negative attention in a white neighborhood, but the white men with the same hoodies did not get.

emo

goth

cringy genderqueer hipster

manbun

sadboi

vampire

he literally just wears jeans and t shirts

Oktoberfest style

school shooter hair

nothing in this post is correct

Hitler or any other famous person who is known for racism as cosplay

Right, but you have to understand that the aesthetic comes from a certain subculture which is synonymous with whites.

Think of it this way. You already know the two guys who are in the foreground of this photo are not white.

racist grandmother

i see your point but wearing 90s jeans and a loose t-shirt is barely even an aesthetic and cant be claimed by any one race

white boi rap

youtube.com/watch?v=wZPgApv0PLw

classical conspiracy theorist

>wow i hate it when niggers try to act civilized and integrate with civil society they're such fucking savages why can't they just act like niggers and be criminals
kill you're self

>it's a leftist knows nothing about anything episode
please no

yeah, he would pull it off the white guy

There probably are some colors that white people pull off better than black people, just like black people look better in beige or some other contrasting colors. I thought about goth and emo because they need contrast. Black people don't make as interesting goths but on the other hand, if they are rare and dressed well, they can be very interesting in their own way. And all of this doesn't consider other races, like asians who pull off any contrasting fashion much better.

wtf is contrasting fashion, are you just making up technical terms lol

SLP only for very thin white ppl - like if youre not an actual slp model you orob cant pull it off

uh, all of these look bad on white people too.