Hi guys, Yes to red leather jacket or not?

Hi guys, Yes to red leather jacket or not?

Yes to red leather jackets
No to that fit.

Base your aesthetic on Poppy.

I feel like your fit is a bit uncomfortable, look cozy and pure.

poppy doesn''t look cozy or pure
she looks artificial as fuck

Even if that is the case, she should be what you strive for.

S H E N Z E N
H
E
N
Z
E
N

The jacket is good, but I think the fit would be much better if the shirt was tucked into the skirt

you dress like a fresh out of uni supply teacher

disgusting

This guy is being a bit harsh, and I don't want you take it to heart OP. But you could dress a lot more pretty, don't be afraid to be a girl.

Older feminists advice to young girls amounts to sabotage. The older feminists are way passed it and bitter, you are still young and can be an excellent person.

Looks like a Ukrainian hooker

If the leather was real maybe
nice generic un-noticable girl-fit

Thanks for the comments, is the outfit over-all ok mayby with a black jacket?

Have you considered wearing a less tight fitting knee length dress? (But with a fairly tight waist)

Also, what do you think about bare leg?

I would like to see you try a dress like this. But with a pattern/colour of your choosing.

Perhaps a higher neck also, like

I like skater dresses too, this had a waist belt but I lost it

Love it. As well as how you are wearing you hair.

your*

If you are ever in a more reserved mood you could get a slightly lower knee length dress with perhaps a thicker fabric but this looks nice.

No, not digging the red jacket, and try boots instead. I'm not a fan of the skirt because I don't like cheap stretchy cotton things anyway. Wear things that have structure to the fabric. I also wouldn't wear a gingham printed scarf with something stripey. What kind of style do you like OP?

Are you a boy?

You look like a street prostitute

Yeah perhaps a thicker non stretchy fabric, but as for structure I don't think she needs much more. The way the dress kicks out at her hips is nice and the result of her natural shape. The dress could maybe do with being slightly more tapered at the waist, with perhaps a bit more length (but at that point we are kind of nitpicking).

I like it but OP would look like an 10 year old girl going to a sunday's picnic in that. You have to have some curves to pull this kind of dress off.

are you a female (male)?

gay

thats a man baby

Feminists are gay.

I hope i'm not gay for liking those legs

Assuming someone who wants to wear a jacket is doing so because they got advice from feminists is literally the gayest thing in this thread, and I'm including the fact that these pictures are of a crossdresser.

Holy shit that hurt to read

Yeah both that guy and feminists are gay.

I bet it doesn't hurt as much as you age 30 and single with a cat.

You might by gayer, gay.

This is the telltale sign that an obsessed nofap perma-virgin is here. He'll go on a sword attack spree within 5 years.

Haha, samefags mad.

If you are woman I would just advise you to start embracing your femininity and get a guy. Or you could end up like what this guy said

a

It's just sad at this point.

I don't mind if you want to save face, your anonymous here anyway. But just keep it in mind.

Get help, mate.

Don't mind her, she is just a future cat lady.

sage

STOP DERAILING THE THREADS

If you want to keep arguing about feminism take it to /pol/, this is not a board for feminist rehab.

Pffff. I am not a feminist, they are crazy and patheic. I just dislike this guy.

There's no one arguing. It's literally one autist samefagging back and forth:

I am not wrong though.

Projection.

Um, I am not that guy.

fa is so shit these days, that pic is a trap

You look like the type of girl I'd pull up to and ask how much.

Nope. Just a feminist.

fuck off attention seeking whore

Feminists ruin everything.

is that a tranny?

feminist**

no, just a cross dresser. i'm not sure if he still posts here. people repost his pics as bait threads mostly.

im digging the red leather jacket, i would pair that with black leather pants or black skinny jeans with boots