Can Suspenders be implemented into casual, daily wear?

Can Suspenders be implemented into casual, daily wear?

Tight pants and belts make me gassy and uncomfortable, and my pants fall down otherwise.

I can't imagine myself wearing them without looking like a massive tool, but if the comfort is worth it...

if youre wearing them as a functional item and arent keen on the look...just buy better fitting pants instead?

They were a big part of the scene uniform when I was growing up. Could bring that back.

How old are you user?

not him but scene was big from around 2006-2010, so that doesn't seem all that weird

You shouldnt need a belt or suspenders if they fit correctly...

>uncomfortable
stop wearing low waisted pants

Only if you are a bartender.

it looks like you are trying really hard

I've been considering getting suspenders myself. As long as you don't look like a neckbeard I think they are a pretty cool accessory. They'll work well on hunks, and bitch boys, on scene aesthetics and dapper ones.

Also tight pants make me gassy too, but I really like them. Does anyone know anything you can do to alleviate the issue?

not without looking like a tryhard hipster faggot

this. For the average man that doesn't have a 6 pack and lbf wearing low rise is extremely uncomfortable...mainly because if you have even a slight stomach it's soft and the pants slide down further and when you pull them up they smush your junk

it sucks because it's hard to fight slim/skinny jeans with a mid to high rise unless you get the expensive brands

poster's like this are the tardcancers but in a way you gotta take something from it. Real talk, you kinda have to dress the way your regional demo dresses ie job/culture life, friends etc.

wearing suspenders and redwing boots with tight shirts and a bushy bear if you live in a small southern town will get you strange looks just as wearing nascar gear at the swanky NY club

Dont eat food?

L M A O

Yes, but absolutely not like your pic and definitely not like this shit If your casual wear suits suspenders they will look good, if it doesn't they won't, simple as.

Wear them under your shirt so no one sees them, you giant autist.

Any examples to share?

Could this be the development in fashion technology that we have all been waiting for?

we... have the technology