How the fuck do I dress to attract these human trash/sadgirl/aesthetic goth bitches?

-

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_Iu9vGHDJLY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

2 minutes of small talk, then choke her out
Wait for her to wake up, explain that you choked her out and then protected her so that no one would rape her, and you have yourself a lifelong companion for two months

You don't even want to, they're just annoying cunts

Just be the biggest tool you can be

start dealing drugs

speaking as a trash art girl bitch (ok i'm not really a bitch but the aesthetic is there sometimes)

have passion about something > talk about it intelligently > +1 points if it's art / video games

ask if she wants to take cigarette breaks with you (if you don't smoke, start so you can convince her to quit with you)

if she's into you she'll probably tell you (cuz she's a confident art girl who tells it like it is) > send her semi-nudes on snapchat and be cheeky with it.

playful is key, intelligence is key, honesty is key

gl hf

Like me, but without having been stuck on trends that happened years and years ago.

Or, I dunno. Maybe that contributes to the whole thing.

>a trash art girl bitch
(X) Doubt

I'm tired of these internet "goths"/depressed hoes who got rejected by Chad or had absolutely zero dick in middle/highschool and now think acting "gothic" makes them appear more sexually appealing.

They're literally worse than stacies/hypebeast chicks

None of them really know what depression feels like, they're just mentally deprived and need to go eat a sandwich or something.

Oh wait, they can't cause they weigh 170-300 lbs and like to call dominant guys "daddy" to choke out their tumblr posts and cum on their blog.

All you have to fucking do is go on a treadmill for a month, then you'll probably be at least desirable.

Not suddenly become some internet-reassured fucking clone and think suddenly you fit in cause your twitter looks cool.

These 2

>speaking as a trash art girl bitch (ok i'm not really a bitch but the aesthetic is there sometimes)
>have passion about something > talk about it intelligently > +1 points if it's art / video games
>ask if she wants to take cigarette breaks with you (if you don't smoke, start so you can convince her to quit with you)
literally me
>if she's into you she'll probably tell you (cuz she's a confident art girl who tells it like it is)
:(

why does this thread get mad every day holy shit

Nah, it's usually 'indie girls'

Has pic related grill got an insta?

bruv are you unironically asking that question as if there's any chance that she doesnt

No idea, sry pham

>start, so you can convince her to quit with you
wew

it's burgerrkim

Perhaps

a fisherman doesn't ask a fish how to fish, he learns from his friends and father...

>sees upload :/

Has a nice ish face/10. Otherwise she is ironically trash.

>want trash/sadgirl/aesthetic goth bitches

gross

> be black
They love bbc
source: I'm a white manlet who got cucked by a black alpha man

try not showering for a month

this actually works
for the 3% of them those who aren't narcissistic

Actually kinda laughed

Holy shit this is totally wrong.
I've slayed more trust fund art hoe strange than I'd like to admit. These are
Not intelligent nor confident people. Literally play a character and exploit the daddy issues and lack of self esteem from being painfully average.
Also
play in a band, smoke cigarettes, wear tight black jeans.

These are also some the worst people on the planet (second to people lik me), so proceed with caution.

Talk about how much you think the rapper xxxtentacion is a scumbag, even if you personally don't know who that is she'll love you for it.

but i like xxx ::(

Dated one for a while. They're the most edge lord teens ever. Living in a bubble. But after a while it's just over dramatic Bullshit and they start showing themselves for who they are. A real pleb.

jesus fuck this is completely wrong. Dress well but act like a chad. Intelligence is NOT attractive to these people. They are shallow scum.

I should know since half the people i hang out with is this type of person.

Why the hell would you subject yourself to spending time with these awful cunts?

Too true

If you're actually serious about picking one up, do these. Make sure you're a skinny twig. Talk about patriarchy.

Oh and get ready for a world of body odor and hairy legs/armpits.

Just move to Atlanta. They're fucking everywhere here

>intelligence
>she says "damn that really makes you think" when she reads empty platitudes from the weeknd and kanye west fan accounts on twitter

I only attract this kind of woman, I usually wear some hawaiian thrifted shirt, shorts or light washed jeans, some white sneakers and my skateboard, or even all black with pants.

Anyways, they are usually crazy and they get crazy after you dump them. Look for a more simple and intelligent girl

this is pretty much the only type of girl i match with on tinder. In my tinder pics im in fancy dress as a dictator with some mates. So that is my advice

goth sadgirl here

stop asking Veeky Forums for advice

These fishermen have no friends and their father's a deadbeat. Studying the fishes' movements might be useful to them right about now.

>+1 points if it's art / video games
>video games
STOPPED
READING
THERE

if you're a dude then you gotta trash him bro. If you're a girl then damn aren't you problematic?

LOOK AT ME!

maybe it's because you're a manlet

XXX ON A KILLSTREAK FUCK DRAKE FUCK GENEVA xD

be a chad who just happens to also like bladee

test

B r I G H T O N

XXX DA SAVIOR OF ALL OF US SOUNDCLOUD RAPPERS
WE GONNA MAKE IT FAAAM
P.S. PLUG ME SOME YEEZYS

She looks fucking terrible lol. That hoodie makes her look 5% less of an insufferable bitch.

Anyway these kind of girls are easy to pull. Just like Yung Lean and Mac Demarco's Ginseng strip and My kind of woman. Bomber jacket, plain white tee underneath, skinny jeans, vans shoes, adidas hat. Act like everything around you is an art and have some sort of deeper meaning, even the shit stain in your underwear. Be a smoker. Do that stupid hand movement that Yung Lean does in his song 'Gatorade' every time you hear a rap song. Blamo!

>Do that stupid hand movement that Yung Lean does in his song 'Gatorade'
That's EVERY "laid back" rapper and it's been that way for years

I nearly go blind when I see that arm motion it makes me so anrgy

youtube.com/watch?v=_Iu9vGHDJLY

Skip to 3:13, that Searlite White hoe is the kind of bitches op wants to pull. its fucking embarrassing.

im an overweight indian who's pitying you for being a cuck. Grow up, you're a masterrace

Is that you Nav?

Don't be a smoker. Be someone that will light up a cigarette and not inhale so you can take an artsy picture of the smoke rolling out your mouth.

>this is totally wrong
>seconds her rec to smoke
>seconds her rec to practice an art

uhhhh

>it's another smelly limey that seems like it's forgetting where it is and why mid-sentence
This poop is going straight to the bin

i lik dis

no sorry, i dont have a modern indian name like nav

Not all girls are even interested in boys in middle and high school. Many just start looking at boys but from far, imagine holding hands at most.

Black is objectively more attractive than mismatched colorful clothing with logos that most jocks and stacies wear. Even if you are obese, black is better on you than light colors.

Stop calling these sluts goth

Fuck

Goth is an actual subculture and this isn't it

>bowing down to white people on Veeky Forums
what a pathetic excuse for a human being hahahahahhhaahah

someone got rejected

>ask if she wants to take cigarette breaks with you (if you don't smoke, start so you can convince her to quit with you)

this hit a lil close 2 home, senpai

I bang these types freqently... Because nobody wants them.... They're scraps good looking dudes don't want

>people really think like this

this pic is out of control

it's not normal for basic bitches who are 14 to talk like that now, is it?

I thank you for making this. For I have also been trying to fuck these Trash Goth chicks.

Im a Techwear guy, So most of these bitches don't understand it. But they fuck with me because I have a face Tat, and they think "It's sooo rad".

My issue isn't getting their attention, it's keeping it. I can score their numbers and have them be in love with me for a few days. But then when I try to see them again they curve me.
Maybe it's because they can sense that I'm not a liberal?

Fucked one of these chicks before, Shes actually a decent person. All her friends though... Absolute garbage. I think she's more educated than the others, I've met them all, and they're all fucking shitard liberals.
The pussy was ok, but the things that came with it weren't worth my time.

Trust me user, I love these bitches just as much as you, But keep it to just sex. These women are terrible to date. I never dated one, but I got really close with one,and it was pretty shit. They complain about everything. And FFS every other thing they have to say is about how shit Trump is.

Just venting here, but good thread. These bitches are crazy, But god Dam, Legendary pussy.

To sum it up.

These women are about as interesting as a wet carrot. Easy as fuck to impress if you're some type of artist, But you gotta be pretty decent.

all i need in life is ONE (1) French art hoe gf
FUCK

nah the girls love xxx they're dumb eneough to believe him and he's a qt who talks about depression and normie shit like that

if you have to ask..
pathetic OP, you are already lost if you can't figure out such a fucking basic thing

to be perfectly honest OP, girls like this are as interesting as the party they went to last night... and the night before... and the night before... etc.
these girls are usually attracted to douchebags who have the whole kind-of-a-bad-boy-asshole-but-for-you-baby-i-can-change-that front going on

>turning everything into politics
There's your problem

This.

>Send her semi-nudes on Snapchat
What did she mean by this
Also ho do I get a good girl
I hate these fake depressed stupid meme rap bitches and that's all I can attract wtf. I don't want a girl that looks and act like a thottie from a no jumper vlog

These types of girls and being cheated on by the only "Nice" girl I've been with turned me into a volcel

Just be me.

Just kick em in the mouth and feed em drugs OP don't such a faggot

>Im a Techwear guy, So most of these bitches don't understand it.
>they fuck with me because I have a face Tat
>Maybe it's because they can sense that I'm not a liberal?
>These women are terrible to date. I never dated one
>But god Dam, Legendary pussy.

The amount of autism in this thread can cure down syndrome. I should feel embarrassed for you but I feel more embarrassed for people having to read that shit, epilepsy inducing cringe.

>lifelong companion for two months

kek'd very loud

gas this entire thread

>tfw the trash girl/sad girl type is the only type of girl that is attracted to me
These girls aren't the easiest for everyone? I guess I should count my (few) blessings.

somehow the art-ho type is all I seem to attract on tinder. I have round glasses, maybe that helps. Not sure.

Trashy look and pretend to be into blow, art, and poetry.

same

i just want a good christian milfu, but the only girls that want to fuck to me are these loud trashy cunts

I dated one for a while. She wanted to be an artist - a painter, but all the 'art' she produced was bullshit with zero substance. Cardboard boxes mounted on a wall, the occasional 4-minute drawing. She basically just munched on obscurity and had no sincere interest in making art, other than the wish to be an artist. Also, she was incredibly clingy and made up stories about her mum being this mad bitch cutting herself when she was a child to get attention and shit.
This turned out to be a rant, but she really was a narcissistic little special snowflake. Proceed with caution fellas

same here. I just want one that isn't dumb as fuck and has good taste

How did she cheat on you and how did you find out

Freind saw them together and saw them kissing
I confronted her and she said everything
Stopped talking to her right there and cut her off

damn dude, im sorry
Who was he, the one she cheated you with ?

Everyone attracts them because they sleep around. 50-65 men and 10-15 women is about the average sex partner count from these girls...Start asking them...Then when they lie..Press them

But even the married good girls get around on their husbands, especially if she's married to millitary

Yup
I should have kicked her ass desu

No it isn't, it's teens being lame

easily one of the mos transparently autistic posts i have ever seen

Laughed because it's true

fuck off kiyo

>lifelong companion for two months

o I am laffing.

Become a sk8r boi

>>tfw the trash girl/sad girl type is the only type of girl that is attracted to me
same here. send help

Step 1. Be attractive