Everything Boots

I currently own a similar style(in black) to pic related. I'm in the market for a new footwear, whats a good everything boot??

My work requires "business casual" so nothing too eccentric.

Other urls found in this thread:

britboot.co.uk/engine/shop/product/GRBX09/Grinders - Rory X Black Greasy Leather Derby Zipped Boot With Double Sole (8 Eyelet)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Red Wing Iron Rangers
Red Wing Classic Moc

Also have these boots in black. I really like them.

Red tape brogue boots

Are they worth it?

What's Veeky Forums's opinion on chelsea boots? I'm looking for something stylish but works for formal occasions, and they've caught my eye.

Is this kind of lacing the way to go or is it a hood meme?

They are dumb.

If you like the way it looks then that's the way to go.

Do jodphurs if you want something that can be semi formal and different. Chelsea are a meme

Side note, anyone know how to deal with cracks on patent leather? Would a cream polish solve it? I'm okay with creases but it is splitting there too. Pic related

what are these boots called and what are your blavk boots?

Reminder that broguing is exclusively for gay Mexican cowboys

not OP here but those are the Doc Marten pier boots. They also come in black. You can get them on Amazon for pretty cheap and they're pretty sturdy. Some people have a problem with the rubber heal tearing off, but usually some superglue can solve the problem permanently.

If you want something that actually looks nice and not like a shitty pacific northwest hipster wannabe lumberjack jerk off try Frye. This way you can be a wanna be hipster redneck that is gentrifying some metropolis somewhere while trying to cling to roots you never really had.

Pic is Jones back zip. I wear them and people don't call me autistic or gay. Usually.

what are some nice techwear boots other than nike sfbs? jungle boots are cool but they always have super goofy soles

Don't really have any boots, is this a good buy?

*vomits*

not everyone wants to advertise that they suck cock bro

Looks passable and the sole is glued on which is far from a good sign on this kind of model.

Really? I heard so much good stuff about solovair, any companies you can recommend that do it better?

>proceeds to wear giant clunky pleather pussy repellent doc martens

i've been wearing my IR's for a few months now and still can't walk more than a mile or two in them

how long does it take to break these fuckers in?

Perhaps something with a little character

I'm on the Grinders website, but I don't see that boot.

britboot.co.uk/engine/shop/product/GRBX09/Grinders - Rory X Black Greasy Leather Derby Zipped Boot With Double Sole (8 Eyelet)

So I've been thinking of sinking some money on a pair of Chippewas and I want to know:
How durable are they?
Are there any sizing issues I should know about?
Are they comfortable?
Are they worth the money?

Yes but they give you stinky feet

>Chippewas
warren buffet owns the company, so I try not to give him money because he is a globalist faggot

Isn't that the case for all boots? Or is there something about these that makes them particularly stink prone?

If you have stinky feet in general like you do, it will be worst.

wow, those shoes look really "prancy"

ok dis hard
played out meme, get RM Williams or Vibergs or nuffin, i agree w/ jodhpurs are a decent alternative
hood meme, tie up your laces son, nothing more hwhite than ankle support yo.

here's my pregunta:
Should i chuck some vibram half soles onto my iron rangers?

I'd like to ask and add if you supposed to get 1 size smaller for a decent fit. I assume the leather expands to fit the foot but a full size smaller seems tight for the toe room. I have a pair of leather clarks and I bought them true to my foot size and they were swore for about 2 weeks and fit fine now...do Iron Rangers just run big?

you can probably get some boot oil to flex the leather for breakin

>Zipper on the side
Nope.

man, this were on sale and i missed it
fuck me

what kind of boots is this? (minus the sole of course)
thanks!

what do you think about those?

Is it stupid to buy boots in this season? Pretty warm where i live, around 17c

dont buy boots with like inner-wooling or whatever you wanna call it, use good, ventilating socks and seriously, remember to take the insoles off after wearing them

i used 1460's during last summer, bretty good, especially during rainy days

anywho, what do you guys think of these?

what are these?

ID on the boots?

corcoran 2 field boots

What are some good boots uk wise?

w2c something similar to these Ann D's

Hey guys/gals, I'm looking to try out some boots like , at least in style.
I've never worn boots of any kind so I don't have a clue about this sort of thing, do you guys have any advice/suggestions? (I'm a dude btw)

Solovairs are Goodyear welted.

What's your budget?

>no speedhooks
I hope you have a spare 30 min in the morning

you can find army/navy store in your location easily or even a lebos. Try them on before you purchase online..which is usually cheaper anyways

ask the salesman if they run big and tell him if you're narrow. The good ones will be stiff and might hurt your feet for a week or so but as long as your have wiggle room in your toes don't worry. Boots can be the most comfortable shoe you wear if you stick with it

I got a pair of magnums 6 years ago and they are still in great condition

If you tie them you will get your ass beaten if you live in a city. That is the way to go.

t. flyover town

that's a gy welt you fucking faggot

but if you do tie them you can run away from the ass beating

I wear these for work because comfy to stand in and have cocoran for dressy things