What is a Veeky Forums approved weight for a person? I think that normal scale is a little bit too much...

What is a Veeky Forums approved weight for a person? I think that normal scale is a little bit too much, unless they are trained and muscular. I'm a girl with almost no muscle growth and a thin frame and weigh less than I look. I think I should be 47-48 kg when I'm around 169 cm tall. So your height minus 12 cm for girls on metric scale. I am already chubby around 55 kg.

>your height minus 12 cm
what? i'm 160 cm and that would put me at 148, which is fat in both pounds and kg. do you mean divide by 3 or something first?

I'd fuck this "feminist"
T H I C C

Avoid aiming for weight because msucle is denser than fat so two people could weigh the same but look very different, pay attention to your measurements rather than your weight.
There is no fa approved weight but generally for women its a UK dress size 4 which seems to be the most fashionable, going less than this is only really suited to certain people otherwise you risk looking like ms skeletal. For taller girls ~>5'7" this can stretch to a uk6 and for shorter girls ~

sorry, I meant minus 120 - 122.
Like, 170cm should weigh around 50 kg

>I think I should be 47-48 kg when I'm around 169 cm tall
why do you want to be a skellington? Aim for a healthy weight, not over or under

yeah, UK size 6 makes sense, I'm between 8 and 10 now. I was talking about the weight considering my lack of muscles because I'm not the type who gets muscular even if I work out-

wtf that's way too low

you're probably skinnyfat and get winded by 2 flights of stairs

20 BMI looks best and isn't sickly

I have very thin body frame which makes me weigh less than average. I don't have almost any muscle and my arms are like skinny Asian model arms even if I lift weights. I have always been a lot lighter than any of my classmates, even if it is not visible.

Not really, I live in the countryside and walk a lot. But I'm genetically not the type that gains muscle, so I don't have muscle that raises my weight. At 55 kg I'm chubby, definitely not slim. If I train, I just lose weight.

>thin frame
>genetically light
>genetically don't gain muscle
As a representative for Veeky Forums I'm extremely triggered.
Also doubting that you have actually tried lifting for any serious amount of time (you will not see gains in 2 months). Either way, 48kg for 169cm is very underweight and not healthy for you.

I have arms like these, even slimmer bones and when I'm not even thin.

I just have been lighter than other people, everyone always assumes I weigh more than I do. Small frame doesn't make the difference only due to the skeleton weight but also what fits in the ribcage. I have wide hips and quite a big ass though. Around 20-21 BMI I am no way thin, but fatter side of normal.

>math autism

Look in a mirror. Are you thin? You're approved. You could be made entirely of osmium and live on Jupiter and still be Veeky Forums.

yeah, I should probably do some lifting. But just saying that when I work with weights at home, my arm muscles are still smaller than other thin girls' arm muscles and they don't do anything.

you just look fat because you have zero muscle.

You're a faggot.

funny and true, being effay is almost literally just visual aesthetic/perception, numbers don't mean much in another persons mind

As the other guy said, you look heavier than you are because you have no muscle mass. Ensure that you are eating your TDEE calories and getting your macronutrients, and try doing some exercise like yoga classes or something, and you will find your body levels off at a healthy and attractive weight

So I'm 150cm, I should weigh 30 kg?

no you fucking idiot