How comes these haven't become trendy with healthgothy type people yet...

How comes these haven't become trendy with healthgothy type people yet? They look fucking sick with a longsleeve with stuff on the sleeves under it

so wear it and enjoy being independent of trends for once in your life, although, ofc, it's just a slimmer version of puffy black vests that have been a trend for 5+ years, so you're not exactly breaking the mould here

They tend to be more expensive than they're worth. Also most normies wanna buy the full sleeve version.
There's a scene from "The Accountant" where Jon Bernthal is at an airport and he is wearing a sleeveless down jacket, turtleneck, joggers and sneakers. I thought he looked the bomb, but I couldn't afford to reboot my wardrobe. He kinda looked like a fuccboi, but it the effect was great.

>They look fucking sick with a longsleeve with stuff on the sleeves under it

ENGLISH, PLEASE.

I think he means it looks good worn with long sleeves underneath it, and then something else ('stuff'?) over the top of it...

I do and think it looks dank which is why i'm wondering why it hasn't become a meme
plus i'm not saying i'm ahead of the trend but these suit the current goth x streetwear vibe really fucking well, especially as it looks like an exoskeleton x bulletproof vest
Eh they cost the same as a pair of new trainers
They (the vest) look fucking sick (really cool) with a longsleeve (t shirt with long sleeves instead of short sleeves) with stuff (graphics) on the sleeves (part of a garment that covers your arms (2 limbs on the upper half of your torso) under it (the opposite of ontop)
kek is that him?
top yikes

>graphics on the sleeves under it

Under what???

the fuck is happening itt - am I reading wingdings?

The OP seems to be illiterate.

Here's an example featuring my lil ugly mane longsleeve

kek sorry I typed too fast
here's an example though

Looks like your going to be on a swat team later today but want to be casual about it. I like it.

ikr
looks badass

bump!

sorry don't wanna cosplay homo blade

who dat

Looking like a Fremen extra in stillsuit costume from Lynch's Dune... well done Nike.

yw

I have a wool sweater thats sleeveless and black. I like to wear it out like op says how to wear this thing (designs on sleeves) but it has a huge turtleneck thing and i honestly dont know how it looks

wear this if you are going for spider thorax core

so uh does this mean you guys think it looks cool?

Maybe he meant those streetwearish longsleeves with prints over the sleeves? Dunno

Nonononono

you must wear arm socks or simply leave your arms exposed, NOT a long-sleeved shirt underneath that stuff.

If you don't show off your shoulders, it will look dorky as fuck because your torso will look way too bulky compared to your arms. Completely black arms will look too small.

HOWEVER

if you wear only arm socks, or simply nothing, your shoulders and biceps will pop out and it will look more tacticool and buff.

Once again, cybergoths had the right idea

by cybergoth standards

looks good with long sleeve tee under it

this doesn't look good though
I didn't think so at first but actually had a point