Want to cop

Im a southern guy moving up north to work in a graphic design firm. I want to dress professionall, but with a rustic influence. Like slacks and a button down but with this ll bean feild coat. Any ideas? I'm a Veeky Forums novice.

r/mfa would be a better place to ask..children here are all about memes and bitching at each other

boots, plaids. jeans

also make sure to tone ur forearms and get a scar to make u look genuine. girls dig dat shit nugga

>boots, plaids. jeans
Pretty much this. Throw in some chunky sweaters, denim or moleskin shirts, along with cords or canvas "work" pants for a bit of versatility. There are a bunch of workwear/Americana blogs and tumblrs listed on reddit.

Buy Filson instead

This.

I'm just seeing a significant price difference, without an appreciable aesthetic difference. At least where the feild coat is concerned

Trust that jump of quality is that much worth the cost. With a lifetime guarantee and repairs it is far better investment.

>boots, plaids, jeans

But he didn't say he is a numale nor a faggot. Admittedly he might be both.

Does that apply to all their stuff? I'm a poorfag till I start my new job and pay down some debt so I'm looking for that intersection of quality and cost.

I don't really think I'm either. I didn't fit very well with a lot of the designers at my old job because I was just a Veeky Forums type dude who didn't care about dressing well, I just wore jeans and a tee or cheap henley. I want to improve that a little.

It was bait, really. I like all three of those things.

My preference is just to dress like the people at my job. But generally better because they suck.

eg. Cheap, pointy-toed shoes all over the place.

Recommend you stack some cash away before making investment purchases. I was without job two years ago yet still pinched pennies to have another decent piece of outerwear.

>With a lifetime guarantee and repairs it is far better investment.
This is the real meme, in 2 years he won't wear it anymore so what good is a lifetime guarantee for him?

You are right. Dear fellow is desk jockey desires masculine aesthetic tossed away at next fashionable trend.

Wtc

Halp

I mean, I also do a lot of hiking/mountaineering and spend time on my brothers farm. That's where I saw the jacket first. But Im looking for complimentary clothing in a professional setting.

Invest the money in climate appropriate outerwear and seasonal footwear then.

You're no fun.

I lost part of my right ear two years ago while on streets for several days, nights during polar vortex.

I didn't realize you'd lost part of an ear. I'll say it louder.
YOU'RE NO FUN

But in all seriousness that's rough and I'm glad you made it out of that.

There is no being fun and fashionable when weather drops below forty with wind chill effect. There is only being prepared.

I understand that, but I'm posting in a fashion board. Asking for fashion advice. I have tons of functional clothing, but I'm putting some disposable income towards looking good as well.

>be a cat
>befriend a gardener with a small head
Seems easy enough

Refer to original post. My response was to invest in a higher quality piece of outerwear as you will likely need it.

I apologise, it seemed like you were kind of coming out of left feild at first. Thank you for the advice.