Don't want to disappoint him again (II)

Hello Veeky Forums again
I'd just like to thank all of you who tried to help me out yesterday, before my thread got deleted (/expired?). But unfortunately, my paypal wasn't working yesterday, (for some reason @gmail.com wouldn't work, so I have to use gmail's alternate '@googlemail.com' email for some reason the Support people said).
I'm just a father wanting to buy something special for his son's birthday.
I've got no spare income, other than to spend on basic needs, because of my witch of an ex-wife.
Paypal (works now): [email protected]
Bitcoin (same as last time): 1NvvxiAuH4b2EAgiPsevVvcevdDJTsmTcA

Truly desperate here Veeky Forums
Anything would be good - even a prayer thinking of my son and me. I'm not 'religious', but anything that could help me make him happy would amazing /b/ros.

:)

I thank you for reading this till here even if you don't want to help me, sons.

Other urls found in this thread:

Veeky
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why don't you get a second job instead of going on Veeky Forums?

I have that already my friend
I'm a nurse as well as a part time shopkeeper in my pal's hardware store

Living costs and high alimony payments have set me up to be the real life Alan Harper unfortunately.
But I truly do love my son, which is why I want to get him something special

Ladies and gentlemen, The Modern Beggar.

I may be a beggar but its only because I'm desperate
I have nowhere else to turn to

I just want to buy a skateboard or a special soccer ball or a vidya game for my son because he think 'dad doesn't love me because he won't buy me anything'... Little does he know that all the money his mom is burning on him comes from my wallet.

:/
I really love my kid, /b/ros
I'm sorry if I offended anyone by asking for money online :/

Fucking liar. Scammers like you, and the idiots who fall for this shit are infuriating.

You can get a soccer ball for like $15, man. Don't tell me you can't even afford that.

Ok, sons
Don't believe me

But thanks for reading my entire post at least

You work full time as a nurse and can't afford a fucking soccer ball? Anybody who actually falls for this bullshit deserves to be scammed.

kys

>sons

I'm 36 and a successful business owner. Once again, kill yourself scammer.

Sent :^)

I swear I am not scamming, on my child's life.
I've just reached a point in life where I am truly desperate for anything.
What the hell, man
I am a JUNIOR nurse
And you have NO idea how it's like to live in a country where a fucking party is pushing to decrease social welfare, with an ex wife who pisses you off every day by asking for more and more money, which she knows you can't pay, as well as a son who (although I love dearly with everything) thinks I don't love him enough since the divorce.
No disrespect to whatever you do, sir, but try being a nurse yourself - the job isn't as easy as it looks. With the long-ass hours, the scraping of bodily fluids from patients (although they can't help it) and disrespect you get in the hospital because it is 'doctors that do all the hard work' and 'nurses don't do shit - just walk around and brings the patient water'

So, please don't judge me thinking you know how I am as a person.

As Atticus Finch said, (slightly paraphrasing here) don't judge someone till you 'climb into someone's skin and walk around in it'.

>/b/ros

Take your pre-written copypasta bullshit somewhere else loser

I only use that word because I said /b/ros last time too

I'm honestly hoping for anything for my son :/

>grifting on Veeky Forums
shiggy

>dont get married
>dont produce children
=100x better life

No ones falling for it.

Spend the time you're on Veeky Forums on working. You'll be able to afford a $15 soccerball in under an hour as a nurse.

That's illegal, man

No.
Just no.
My son is everything to me.
Ok marriage maybe but I love my son

user.
Can I pay for my EDX certificate with your card? It's 49 dollars lol.

Idiot
That's obviously not his.

I wasn't going to actually do it, user.

If you love your son why are you on Veeky Forums?

Seems like you love 4,chan more than giving your son a good present for his birthday.

Shut the fuck up please
and don't tell me I love something more than my son when you don't even know me

If you're really legit then open up a patreon account and ask people for donations there.

But you won't. Want to know why? Because you're a piece of shit scammer

"Creators receive millions of dollars each month in support from their patrons"

It's an insult to content creators and artists worldwide if I join to beg - even if it is for a good cause

Well you say you love your son but instead of working you'd rather beg on Veeky Forums

Fuck off scammer you're wasting your time no one is going to give you anything.

You love Veeky Forums more than your son

In fact, I'll give you some money if you post a time-stamped picture of your son

But you won't do that, he doesn't exist.

Anyways, how old is your son?

How much do you make as a nurse? I don't know which country you're from but in the US nurses make quite good money, more than enough to afford a few soccer balls by working for one regular shift.

What is your after tax income and expenses?

Would you be able to provide a picture of your monthly budget?

pix of son with timestamp

I'm guessing you're just getting your camera and you'll surely be back shortly to provide time-stamped proof and answer the questions without gaping holes in the answers.

I totally believe you BTW, I don't think you're making a fake budget, looking up nurse wages and making an excuse about how your camera broke or whatever.

We totally believe you here

>trying to shake down Veeky Forums for shekels
>not knowing they are worse then jews

I wonder where he went guys

Why do people in such "desperate need" always seem to disappear when asked for verification?

>Note: Veeky Forums is NOT a place for ADVERTISING or SOLICITING. Do NOT use it to promote your business, ventures, or anything you may have an interest in. Anything that looks remotely like advertising or soliciting will be removed. Begging/asking (including tipping) for cyptocurrencies or asking for money/capital is also strictly forbidden. Want to advertise? Buy a banner Veeky Forums targeted banner ad: Veeky Forums.org/advertise?selfserve

I really hope you get eye cancer you fucking faggot, what kind of gypsi are you? go suck some dick, u still got a mouth right? god of a damn

Hang on man he's getting the camera and a pen to provide proof, we're all eagerly waiting.

This guy will surely be back any minute now...

It's too bad guys.

I'm going to sleep now.

I had ALL this money to give if he provided proof and answered questions. That's really too bad. Maybe he'll show up later.

Hey op where did you go?

That time-stamped proof is taking an awfully long time.

lol

>skeltalwaitingforop.jpg

Op will surely deliver :^)