How do I get that Olgierd von Everec look...

How do I get that Olgierd von Everec look? I have had an undercut for several months and I like it but I need to get it textured or something. Pics incoming.

See how it looks too "poofy"? Mind you, this is after the barber blow-dried it and I was out in the wind so it's not normally this bad.

Here's what it looks like wet from the side.

What do I tell the barber?

Dude that looks terrible. Don't shave the sides. Taper them

to look like olgierd you'd need probably a shit ton of product

but completely shaved sides to the height you've done it rarely looks good IRL anyways

holy fuck lmao

This thread is going to be good

You should stick some product in it and comb it back rather then to the side. It would look allot better.

lol wtf
this can not be real

no poo

just shave your head, user.

Like I said it usually looks better than in my first pic. That was because he blow dried it.

They were tapered before and I don't think it was any better. I have a pic from that time where it was also longer on top I'll post in a sec.

pls no bully

I was toying with the idea already, my hair "overreacts to the wind" like in that virgin walk picture and pisses me off. It'd be a bit boring though.

I just tried with wax, it wouldn't lie flat.

lol

There is one piece of advice I can give you: Think of what a man would do. How a man would do it. Like most American youth you have been raised as a woman. You are a metrosexual, a useless consumer born to follow the latest trends, get your goldylocks fingered at the coiffeur, to be sold industrial waste labeled hair gel or wax, perfumes, conditioners, all in a million colours and scents and beautiful names that take you to fantasy realms and back. Stop that. Look at the guy in your OP pic. He is a man. Who do you think cut his hair? Why does he wear it the way he does? How does he style it? He does as a man does. Do as a man does, not as a little bitch does. You little fucking bitch.

it looks awful
I understand what you're trying to say here but this is probably the most cringe inducing way you could have said it.

lmao this nigga look like a pineapple smdh

>You little fucking bitch
Wow rude

>Why does he wear it the way he does?
He's an outlaw so he wants to look intimidating and rebellious. He also needs it out of the way while he does whatever and not able to be grabbed by an opponent in a fight.

>How does he style it?
>Who do you think cut his hair?
His mom? I don't know what answer you're expecting for these two.

What an embarrassment you are. if you were my child I would kill you. You have to have some level of mental illness o do this to yourself. Fucking lol. Someone glued a charcoal briquette on this dude.

>He's an outlaw so he wants to look intimidating and rebellious
Is that how the mind of an outlaw works?

>Is that how the mind of an outlaw works?
He would want to look intimidating because people are less likely to fight back which means more money for less effort.

>He's an outlaw so he wants to look intimidating and rebellious. He also needs it out of the way while he does whatever and not able to be grabbed by an opponent in a fight.
That's why this hair looks so bad on you. It works on a huge muscular guy, not on a twink

try some sort of wax like pic related maybe, it gives a lot of texture while still looking natural

do yourself and the world a favor and just shave it all off

this is also a good alternative for texturing your hair, though I haven't tried it in longer hair yet

If I shave it, then I'm still going to look like a twink trying to look tough. Or like I have cancer. I had a beard a while ago but the moustache looked ratty as fuck, and I think beards with no moustache look retarded. So basically I'll end up looking completely nondescript.

This is some weapons grade cringe right here.

>SOCITEY/GOVERNMENT IS A BUNCH OF PUSSIES TRYING TO SUPRESS PURE TESTOSTERONE MASCULINITY
>What would a MAN do?!?

Probably not fantasise about hairy ogre penis on Veeky Forums my guy

Weaponized autism.

The way he wears his hair suggests to me that he's a man engaged in physical labor (combat), possibly wears a helmet yet takes some pride in his hair for complex cultural reasons.
The styling is most likely a result of not washing his hair with shampoo and possibly using oils to treat/clean it and a comb to evenly oil it.

But also it's just a 3D model.