/teeth/

How do you feel about teeth? Do you like your teeth? What are the ideal effay teeth?

Literally drop $30 on teeth whitening strips. Yellow teeth look like shit, no matter who you are. Then brush and floss like a person who cares about your health. Even if your shit is crooked it'll look better clean and white.

I was too poor for braces but was blessed with a perfect top row. My bottom row, however, has a few crooked teeth and no spacing. Additionally I have a weird stain on a tooth that I've had for as long as I can remember.

Don't those strips actually fuck up your dental health by using bleach etc.? I'm personally worried about staining my teeth because I drink coffee but I don't want to make it even worse by damaging the enamel.

Take a look at these fuckers
My canines are so sharp they cut my lip up often if I'm not careful

I've been thinking of braces to straight out my misaligned bottom teeth.. but is it true that braces pull the mandible back even further? I already have a weak jaw and I don't want to make it worse. How can I fix my teeth without impacting my mandible's position?

>tfw ortho removed my canines before i got braces

What the fuck?

Seriously, why would they do that?

Avoid chlorine dioxide, a component that is becoming pretty rare in white strips. The name brands are safe and proven to work. Crest is what me and my family use and all of us have excellent tooth and gum health as stated by our dentists. Just don't cheap out on them too bad and you won't do any damage.

Mine said he might have to pull some of my back teeth, where the fuck do you live that they do visible ones?

You should never remove teeth for any reason. There's plenty of evidence among accredited professionals online that doing so destroys facial harmony. You'll have straight teeth, but you'll look worse.

>tfw drank a shit ton of soda for the first 16 years of my life
>tfw white teeth, but the edges are extremely transparent

REEEEEEEEE

Sharp canines are sexy user

Bite my ass

>dentist told my parents I needed to rinse with fluoride every night when I was 10
>did so
>years later have splotches on edges of teeth that are whiter than the rest
>dentist says I was exposed to too much fluoride as a child

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

what about wisdom teeth?

I have strong, powerful English horse teeth

At least they aren't Biz Markie corn kernel teeth

>Don't those strips actually fuck up your dental health by using bleach etc.?
YES.
Don't use strips unless you plan on killing yourself shortly after.
Either make a professional teeth withening or use better products
I use blanx (both the led thing and the normal paste) and my teeth did get better and the result is natural

White teeth is normie teeth. Beige teeth is effay teeth.

Please don't spread misinformation, asshole

Stuff like Crest 3D is perfectly safe if you don't swallow the fucking strips

>2017
>still doesn't have puce teeth

Leave your shit taste at the door

Wisdom teeth shouldn't be removed unless they're causing actual issues that require their removal to solve. Compulsory removal of wisdom teeth only serves to line your dentist's pockets.

>do you like your teeth
For the moment I find them disgusting and they're ruining my smile because of crookedness and beaver syndrome, will be getting invisalign soon though so hopefully i'll feel less insecure

See you in 2 years with sensitive teeth, my dad is a dentist, I may be ignorant but he sure isn't and strongly discourages the use of them

Dentists have also been telling everyone that flossing helps prevent heart disease and a thousand other ailments for years but research is now revealing that the only thing it's proven to prevent is gum inflammation

Still a good thing to prevent, but we've still been lied to since childhood by dentists, whether they knew it or not

They did have told a lot of lies (even more in a subtle way, like telling what products are ok to use and so on, some of the doctors are pretty scummy) but using something that literally burns a part of your teeth is no bueno
English ins't my first language, but when you use products like Crest or any whitening strip (they're all the same, don't worry, even the factory that makes them is the same) you burn a bit of patine of your teeth to make them whiter
The problem is that the strips aren't precise and they splatter on your gums and may not spread evenly (and perfectly) on your teeth giving you yellow spots and sensitive gums
It's worth going to a professional to do something like this or using whitening products that need time to work