youtube.com/watch?v=wZaUfBcP1Bk
youtube.com/watch?v=tC7B7AaxPx8
youtube.com/watch?v=JFsRg1-Nzao&t=138
tdeecalculator.net/
instagram.com/p/BAUaaPGgOE4/?taken-by=shelleymulshine
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

A lot of retards in these threads

Fat loss is literally just reducing calories

Everything else is the "how to" of such, the psychology behind how you can make the calorie deficit happen

And if you have muscle then just keep lifting and you won't lose any of it

BOI SPO

Skinny fat

/thread

kek

what

wanna cop this thigh so bad

you heard 'em

If I don't ever exercise how much should I generally eat?

I want to look like a kpop star

kpop a shit

depends

Multiply your current weight by 1000. Eat that or below. Boom. There's no science behind this btw I just got sick of bmi/bmr calculators lying to me all the time. It works

>>low calories makes you lose weight
>oh boy here we go
>Taken from Jason Fung's "The Obesity Code":
>"There are Five basic steps in weight loss:
>1. Reduce your consumption of added sugars. 2. Reduced your consumption of refined grains. 3. Moderate your protein intake.
>4. Increase your consumption of natural fats.
>5. Increase your consumption of fiber and vinegar."

I've watched a bunch of Jason Fung videos, but still have a hard time realizing his "calorie isn't a calorie" argument in my own diet. I've tried avoiding carbs nearly completely (less than 5g per day), combined with moderate protein intake and extremely high fats - and I lose weight doing that, but not work than normal calorie restriction.

Of course you MAY have to count calories. Good diets only help, they don't erase that. Low carb/keto/zero carb communities are full of

a) fatties that just lost their first 20 pounds and think they know everything

b) skinny "superstar gurus" that never had to lose any weight anyway

If you are not them, you actually have to work, no shortcuts faggot.

Thanks. I've found that the biggest benefit of the LCHF diet and intermittent fasting isn't any benefit in losing weight faster with the same deficit, but rather more regulated energy and hunger levels. Now that I don't eat all those carbs I don't get starving hungry like I used to.

When I was a mealcuck I used to eat breakfast at 7am and then be absolutely starving by like 10am. Now I don't eat breakfast and I'm fine until whenever.. generally 1pm now since I'm just maintaining but before when I was doing 23:1 I got used to that just fine.

I haven't eaten a carb (or plant matter, for the most part) for nearly 4 years. It's the healthiest diet in the world, it makes it the easiest to lose weight, and I think other ways of eating are usually just wrong (we are mostly carnivore animals). But, if you are not naturally extremely skinny, or an obese planet that loses the first 20-30 pounds only, you HAVE to work on calorie counting too.

Unfortunately, those communities are infested by fatties that pretend to themselves they know everything just because they managed for the first time in their life to lose 10 pounds easily and by a minority of "gurus" that never had to work to lose weight anyway or never had to actually lose weight to begin with.

>Low carb/keto/zero carb communities are full of
>a) fatties that just lost their first 20 pounds and think they know everything
>b) skinny "superstar gurus" that never had to lose any weight anyway

Makes sense. But you forgot to mention how this "Jason Fung" is a typical fad diet marketer

I will post something which will make u guys really mad in about 5-10 mins

Literally what. Are you talking about calories? Say i weigh 120 kg, that means i should eat 120 000 calories?

yeah i have no idea what
is talking about

Oops i meant pounds not kg, but it's the same thing anyways

Intermittent fasting is fine as an EXTRA tool, though low carb is more important and he mainly uses it as an afterthought. Though even himself is a skinnyfat so it's obvious that is not enough.

You will die of hunger with 120,000 calories. I used to need around 1,300,000 calories.

He is an inspiration for everyone (:

youtube.com/watch?v=wZaUfBcP1Bk

youtube.com/watch?v=tC7B7AaxPx8

- Fat and bulimic
- Low IQ British accent
- The way she absent-mindedly rips up packaging
- Keeps a "plastic mat" on her floor to keep "bits of liquid or food" from going into her carpet
- Doesn't wear a bra/immodest
- Close ups of her eating food with lip smacking sounds, crumbs on her face
- Coughs while making videos and doesn't edit it out

Perfect rage-bait

FUCK she also farts on a bus in this video at 2:18 youtube.com/watch?v=JFsRg1-Nzao&t=138

mfw her vids

I like them mostly for the food inspo tho

I was about to get up to go to the kitchen to eat some more after my lunch. Ill pass now, thanks :3

>tfw no meth to kill fatty instincts

if i be thin i will wear them everyday

This, Kek.

Fucking disgusting. I aspire to never become this abominative animal

>Low IQ British accent
Could you articulate on this? I notice that there is a drooly tone not only in her own speech, but also in the speech of other people who resemble her in my country.

Her pussy looked fat and amazing

I doubt it's the same girl. Those hips and waist...

I'm considering buying a treadmill.
Is this /thinspo/?

Don't do it. I bought one and I barely use it.

Go to the gym instead. There's something about working out around fatties that motivates you more.

I have social anxiety though.

Nobody really looks at you at the gym unless you're one of those gymwhores working out their ass in fron of the guys lifting weights.

Just put on some headphones and run.

Run outside early in the morning/late in the night
treadmills are boring af

Haven't lost any weight since last week and been eating 1000 or less kcal. Have my metabolism stopped? How do i fix it?

>Tfw 188 Lbs
>Too fucking heavy to even neck myself since im pretty sure the rope will just break

Howmuch calories should i even be aiming at?

tdeecalculator.net/

>How do i fix it?

By having a cheat day.

Cheat days trick your metabolism and kickstarts it again. If you eat nothing but 1000cals everyday your body will get used to it.

Its asking for a bodyfat value, howmuch should i put in?

it's optional

I think im just going to neck myself now, fuck didnt know that i classified as overweight.

Remember that your muscles weight too.

Reminder to drink vegetable protein smoothies everyday for energy

My everyday smoothie is

8 kale leaves
2 rainbow chard leaves and stems
2 cups of spinach
2 celery
8 pieces of parsley
1 carrot
1 tomato
2 strawberries
5 blackberries
1 large banana
2 tablespoons of Greek yogurt
2 1/2 cups of coconut milk
2 tablespoons of coconut oil
1 egg
2 spoons of hemp protein

Will cheat meal work instead? I started to hate food desu.

>implying he has muscles

Ugh way too much shit

Just do avocado's and Banana's with milk

>2 tablespoons of coconut oil
have you tried mct oil?

He looks pretty muscular to me

>Just do avocado's and Banana's with milk

It's a micronutrient smoothie

Also if you think that's too much you're no gonna make it

>have you tried mct oil?

Yeah from coconut oil

kys

Just have a big healthy meal or two

I usually pigout on my cheat days and end up losing more weight afterwards

anyone else here use caffeine to regulate their digestion?
i hate feeling bloated after i eat and it makes me feel good and energized anyways

meanspo me please

I always have an espresso after lunch because I'm used to it and I feel better after.

Shoulders rolled forward
Hip and shoulder imbalances

Look up upper cross syndrome and work to correct it. Fix those muscle imbalances too.

>upper cross syndrome
I swear to god I was just standing weird for the picture.

5.6ft 121lbs BMI 19.03
I was bulimic few years ago and I really do not know how do I look, how do people perceive my body. I want to be healthy and thin. I will not let my mind go crazy again, I've got really /fit partner and he won't let me harm myself again. But I do want to loose few lbs though. I'm slightly insecure these days, so I'm asking - what do you think? Is it bad? How many lbs should I loose in your opinion?

The problem is not losing weight, but gaining a few pounds of muscles to look toned. Just go to the gym with your partner, and hit that core and legs like there is no tomorrow.

Get on my level you fat cows.

you should build some muscle and than cut some more fat. You're not bad looking but you're definitely just skinny fat.

You're almost there. I would lose 5-10 lbs, but you already look okay. Focus on health and take care of yourself.

you don't even look fat. how the hell do you weigh that much

You want to be more toned not skinnier. Your body is perfect sized, but you need more muscle, and less fat but the same size.

I'd say drop another 5-10lbs like the other user said. This should tighten up that hip to stomach area, make your legs look longer, and tighten up the arms. Exercise will help also.

>those girly hips

>that squishable looking gyno

I have £0.03 in my bank account and i havent eaten a meal in 2 days and im so hungry but maybe this is a blessing in disguise

Do you work?

I have gone a week without a meal. You should be okay.

What did you spend your money on?

>blessing in disguise
I felt this way after getting food poisoning and the thought of eating disgusted me to no end (not like I could keep anything down anyway). I think my stomach shrunk too so yay.

i dont work, and yeah i've done long water fasts a lot in the past, but ive been on a couple months binge and my stomach has stretched, so lack of food makes me go crazy now

i know ill be fine, but when its somethings thats forced instead of choice it starts to feel a bit weird
drugs and cigs

In pounds obviously shit wtf don't be stupid

I'll die if I try to eat 100k calories.

best way to spend your money
i did the same
(why must coke cost so much ): ?)

i'm worried ive just fried my brain a bit too much now

No clue brethen, decided to weigh myself on a scale today so i was pretty shoced myself when i first saw the digits

just take a break an do something mind refreshing like reading a book and it should go away friendo

whats that bruise on her leg from? is that from being thinspo?

probs anemia

>instagram.com/p/BAUaaPGgOE4/?taken-by=shelleymulshine
>walked into a table

Do thinspo people have shitty healing process? If so a single cut could kill.

Do you have any clue how muscular humans look?

>but ive been on a couple months binge and my stomach has stretched

Damn, how much are you eating?

I had this problem for about a week and spent lots of money on unnecessary food

Just fuck me up with your criticisms senpai.

Do any of you view the FPH threads in Veeky Forums? They're pretty good 'Spo quite frankly.

What does FPH stand for?

how do I stop eating when I'm bored?

Get a full body wax, Mohammed.

Weight loss isn't linear, you're retaining water, you just have to keep doing what you're doing and it'll fix itself.

First; trim that awful lawn on legs and arms, second; take that tee off so I CAN criticise you what should be criticised mainly, since this is /thinspo/.

ask yourself if you're actually hungry or just bored every time you're about to eat something

if you're just bored, distract yourself by doing something and drink water

might take some time to memorize if you're not very motivated

what is the difference between someone whose build is like this, and someone who is legitimately thinspo?

Are some bodies too big boned where even if the frame has little fat it just isn't twiggy enough?

>Fat People Hate

It's funny as all hell, go witness it.

That guy could probably lose weight, wear different clothes and be /thinspo/.