Sexual Ethics

Should people engage in premarital sex?

>should anyone do anything
Depends what you set out to accomplish.

if it suits their culture why not

Should people engage in premarital sex based on accomplishing the good (however defined)?

>implying anyone here has gotten laid

No

Depends on how you define it.

If you want to be a good Catholic, you shouldn't.

If you want to be having sex five minutes from now but won't be married in the foreseeable future, premarital sex might be what you are looking for.

what are your goals in setting such a standard?
Are you trying to establish a stable culture and population at the expense of human individuality and rights? or are you just arbitrarily applying morals to your genitals?

I don't see why not. The reason people oppose premarital sex seems to be that they don't think people should have sex without being in a committed relationship with each other.
So really their problem is with "precommittal" sex, not premarital sex, unless they're arguing against it on a religious basis in which case their opinion should be disregarded.

I have never seen anyone overcome the fact that sex releases bonding hormones, causing emotional damage in break-ups and clouding judgment, potentially making a person marry a bad partner, even an abusive one.

This is the single biggest challenge to sexual liberalism.

that's a matter for the individuals involved to decide and for no one else
for whatever reason, some people struggle to accept that and want to stick their fingers into everything

No but they do it anyway.

But God never forbids premarital sex, only adultery, and polyamory, at least where multiple women to one man, is quite literally all over the bible.

And I don't think pedophilia is forbidden either, and gay sex is only male + male. Female homosexuality seems to be a-ok with god.

Who the hell made this pic?

Someone much less tranny dick sucking than you.

Only anal.

>I have no proper understanding of Christian theology and am a crypto-protestant the post

No.

I don't like polyamory even if it's consensual

>should people do anything based on *undefined term*

When you are asking other people to define your terms for you don't even have a question.

>causing
>may
Nice try, fag

All sexual ethics are based in the fact that women will always know that they are the mother, while men are can not be sure that they are a child's father.

It is a bad evolutionary investment to raise someone else's child unless they are closely related to you.

Thus men want to insure the fidelity of their women, while women do not care about the fidelity of their men as long as they can be sure their man will provide for them.

In moden society, the extreme wealth we have coupled with a massive bureaucratic welfare state ensures that the state will always provide for child citizens, so all conventional morality is uprooted.

>pedophilia forbidden
>polyarmory forbidden
[citation needed]

>women do not care about the fidelity of their men
Excuse me?

They care about emotional fidelity more than sexual fidelity. Studies have supported this. The important thing is not whether he fathers another child somewhere, it's whether he's still going to devote all his care and effort toward the woman he's with and the children he has with her.

Came here to say this.

Cathcucks absolutely BTFO. Enjoy your place in the pit of fire for all eternity for worshiping idols and a false prophet. And by the way, shouldn't you be slobbering all over rapefugee cock like your heretical prophet commands?

user, that's not Constantine you're responding to.

Progressive sexual ethics still forbids consensual incest.

Incest rights!

There's literally nothing wrong with incest.

Well there's inbreeding.
And super-awkward moments in family gatherings.

what about incest? how're we all made from adam and eve and their sons if there were no incest?

T. Charles II

Why do you give a shit what other consenting adults do, are you some kind of voyeuristic pervert.

>implying marital sex is consider consensual in ""progressive"" thought

>religious people don't divorce

Gee, who would have thought.

If they didn't fear hell, they'd have the same rates as """""""""""promiscuous"""""""""""" people

There was plenty of incest in the ancient world. Some culture specifically married close relatives, the most notable examples being of the Egyptian dynasties. Hebrews were being different at the time to say it was not acceptable, maybe because they were realizing the offspring had bad defects and took it as God's punishment.

No, I wouldn't tell someone they should have premarital sex, even outside of religious belief. Unless you're a sociopath, there are emotional consequences. There is always the potential for physical consequences, because many diseases as HPV and HSV 1 (certainly not an exhaustive list) stick with your your entire life and are not prevented by birth control. Finally, it's possible for people to become addicted to the release of brain chemicals, as people might become addicted to overeating or drugs. Look, I mean, people are going to do it anyway. It's your body, just be a bit mindful of very real consequences and make your decisions from a standpoint of education.

Protestants are so anti sex that alot of their kids turn to homosexuality or become trannies what are you on about?

Yes. I don't fuck until I'm at least two months along but I've never been married.

One night stands are stupid and how you get STI's, or fucking a known fuckboy/slut with whom you're in a relationship and has cheated before, which is why I don't dabble with them.

>Turn to homosexuality
k. Seems legit that a person who isn't turned on by men will fuck men because he's being oppressed.
>become trannies
Same deal. Just because some autist says "I turned trannie because my family was too strict" is making a poor association of cause and effect as to the source of his fucked up mental condition. It's probably because he's just retarded.

inb4 cross dressers aren't retarded. Unless they're doing it to make a tv show or infiltrate a spy network, they are, mentally and socially, retarded.

People should do whatever they like, as long as it doesn't prevent other people from doing whatever they like. Because anything else would mean you know it better than them. And this would be presumptuous.

Only retards are presumptuous.

No, premarital sex only produces people with broken life like me.

If i were to beat your mother with a bat, I would cause here tissue damage, and depending on the severity of such damage, her injuries may kill her.
Now tell me doing this is completely safe.

So do you think people should have precommital sex?