HAIR ADVICE/GENERAL THREAD

can't find any general hair thread so I'm making one. post hair, rate, give advice, etc. etc.

pic is me, just got this cut from a friend recently. looking for some feedback

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=yWgDbZ8_tXE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Regular_haircut
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I know this might be an stupid question, but what's the name of this hairstyle?

I dig it, matches your face pretty well. Only advice would be to smooth out the transition from the sides to the top and make the line where the fringe ends a bit less defined.

just a slicked back undercut

yeah, i agree, once it grows out a little again I'll see if can make that side transition smoother. i specifically asked for high contrast between the side and top just to see how that juxtaposition would look

Regular haircut.

Thanks, I'll be sure to go to my barber and tell him to gimme the 'ol regular cut.

I'm sure he won't call me a retard.

looks p sick man. do u think you could upload more pics of this hairstyle, i might show them to my barber for something similar

He won't. It's accepted nomenclature.

Remember, coconut oil is great. And japanese hair waxes are the best.

R8 my hair

Australian / 10

fixed

How can I cut my hair to suit my face better, my face is roundish/oval

help would be appreciated, not sure what to do. I've buzzed before it looked meh.

Young Leo/Michael Pitt would look great on you.

what hairstyle will look good with my face

guy with curly hair here

with how i currently have my hair, if it's under an inch long i look stupid because it doesn't fit my face at all, and if it's longer than 2 inches it balloons out and looks stupid
are there any hairstyles that can fix one of those?

Any suggestions what to do with brown/ginger straight hair?

buzz, you are balding.

Not an undercut, dummy

guys what do you think?

my gf says its to stiff and i should try a wilder hairstyle...
maybe like liam hemsworth in the new independence day movie?!

different user but i hope this is bait
that's a normal hairline

You need to grow more hair out first before you can really style it too much differently. You don't got much to work with yet

Just get short sides longer on top

long hair doesnt suit you

It's definitely not bad user, but I think I agree with what she means. Your forehead narrows in towards the top - you're probably a diamond face shape or something similar, so to help balance it out a bit, you could try to get some width to your hairstyle. I'm the same: I keep my fringe a bit long and sideswept, with the sides and back shorter, and blended outwards. Thast way, you don't get the narrowing in of the sides toward the crown.

No expert mind you, just what I do

but as said, you need to grow out your hair a bit for that

Not the same guy, but the hair is alright, but obviously the hairline is thinning.

Just buzz it.

Take the Buzz pill

What product should i use to get River Phoenix's My Own Private Idaho hair?

Your videos are trash mate.

link for teh lulz

m.youtube.com/watch?v=yWgDbZ8_tXE

I usualy cut my hair like some kind of a skinhead because I dont know what kind of a haircut to get and also don't know how to keep it nice without getting messy all around.

I want to change that already so advice appreciated

I usualy cut my hair like some kind of a skinhead because I dont know what kind of a haircut to get and also don't know how to keep it nice without getting messy all around.

I want to change that already so advice appreciated

rate

Just ask for the mid-life crisis blond highlights

how'd a curry like you get hair like that?

you look very good homeboy

Is growing long hair retarded?

Yes.

R8 my hair Veeky Forums

>tfw scalp literally doesn't produce oil

You're one of those rare people who can actually no poo and get away with it, and I never ever recommend no poo

What do?
Been going for the 90s Centre part but want to take it shorter. Hair is wavy if I don't air dry. I'm currently hiding some mild widows peaks

Coconut oil, squalane, lanolin.
Just use them.

thanks user but i think i just fucking realized ive got hypothyroidism, my eyes are yellow/ orange under the iris, skin and hair is dry as fuck and im always fucking tired. i just googled it and its all fucking setting in lmao

Er, don't self-diagnose.

yeah i know. im gonna go to doc though as i got some general health concerns anyway but it does explain a lot

tried, did jack shit desu

unironically cum

Anyone know what products to use to get hair like troye sivan? My hair is wavy like his but never looks as shiny and defined, more frizzy :/

male with short curly(or frizzy?) hair, how the fuck do i deal with them, if i use shampoo(ive tried shitload but idk if i need a specific type, i use for oily hair) they look like shit, if i dont wash them they look ok but oily/itchy so i cant go on for long.

for this reason i usually buzzcut so they are short enough to not get curly.

Am I a total fag for dying my hair I just think it's natural color looks bad at this point and I enjoy it being blonde / white

Buzz it

>tfw hair looks like I dived head first into a pool of oil by the end of the day
the other end isn't that nice either

nu-male af

Buzz. It.

How do I cut the back and sides for pic related? Do I need to cut the top in some special way or do I just grow it out?

r8

REMInd me of russel crowe

why is everyones solution to buzz their hair like self originality and like mean nothing its either a buzz cut or long girl like hair

Hairline went to absolute shit in the past few months, same with thickness around the crown.
Having to fix my hair every 10mins to make it look servicable is driving me insane, I feel like an insecure little bitch because of it.
Gonna get it buzzed and get on fin, maybe something more.

Wish me luck. Veeky Forumsnons. I hope my jawline and head shape will be good enough to carry me.

everyone is
look around you, literally 95% of men over 25 have receding hairlines to some degree

Post it.

hairline?

Everything.

shitty half-combover thing i have right now

Maybe just cut it shorter if you want for now, try fin, how do you look w facial hair?

Yeah I'll try fin for sure.
Considering either cutting shorter or buzzing altogether if it looks shit.

Beard game is mediocre, can grow a thick goatee and moustache but p patchy up the jawline.
Hopefully premature balding isn't the only genetics that kick in from my dad's side and I'll eventually get it thicker.

Comforting myself with the thought that I'll be easily able to afford a transplant once I'm done with uni.

Yeah no dude you seem cool I'm going to a uni too, don't worry about it, how old are you again?

21, 2nd year final exams in a month.
Good luck with uni, it can be both fun and horrible.

i'm retarded, somehow replied to myself

I've been growing my hair for about five months. I'm not sure what to do.

If I do cut it, what sort of style would fit my faces' shape?

looks good how it is honestly, but I'd go for a taper on the sides and back for a more clean look

How do I get this cut?
I have wavy brittle hair.

if you like it then keep on doing it

looks good desu

the right side looks a little uneven to me.

Is this good hairstyle on me?

u look fine

I think short sides, with top pushed back would look good

Something like this?

what should I do with this? I've had it long for ages now and was thinking about cutting it

The regular haircut is a thing, you giant retard
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Regular_haircut
>Aregular haircutis a men's and boys'hairstylethat has hair long enough to comb on top, a defined or deconstructed side part, and a short, semi-short, medium, long, or extra long back and sides.

david lynch in the making / 10

not that user, but very nice

Ignore my shit beard, I've been growing it for a few months

can i into tom hardy mode?

Hello Veeky Forums

Spic with really really thicc straight black hair. What haircut should I get? My face is quite round and that's a problem in some way.

Thanks for your advice. If you have pics of haircut examples that would be awesome.

How old are you, what helps facial hair grow, was your facial hair originally blonde? How long did it take to get pigmentation, help.

I'm 20
My hair colour is weird, I was born red-headed (mom was redhead), but it went away and I became blonde, and now it's this weird brown-blondish colour

also are you asking me how to grow a beard?

shave off your sides and back completely

I'm 19 yes just tell me how you noticed it's growth, patterns? Anything

Get ripped, shed fat, and yes you can. Also, some sort of growing/thickness stimulant for your hair and beard would help.

How do I get hair like this. I've got really straight hair that lies very flat.

Is there a way to keep natural wavy hair moisturized? I've tried the whole co-washing method and while it worked for a couple of days, I just feel like it's not the right way.

I've also heard of the no-poo method but I think that won't cut it either, as I usually smoke due to stress (recently started to cut my daily use to 2 or 3, four days a week.) So there's that aswell. Any tips to keep your hair from smelling like shit due to the smoke?

Also do take into account that my hair is a little bit beyond shoulder height.

Man, it's uncanny how close you look to a friend of mine. except his hair is within the dirty blond range.

Why would you do this to yourself man. Come on.

Also, is your hair a little bit curly? From the picture it kinda looks like it (although it could be just because of the light or something.) IMO you should let it grow a little bit more and see how it plays out. There's something about that little patch of hair hanging that triggers me for some reason.

Can somebody PLEASE tell me what the name of this hairstyle is and what I should say to the stylist to get it

I've just let it grow, no maintenance or anything, a few weeks ago I started using minoxidil tho, shit is insane how it made my beard grow
do some research on that and maybe try it
it's like 12 bucks for a 3 month supply

i lift but i've never gone on a cut
i'm actually fat as shit and it's starting to bother me so I will def cut sometime this year

what should I tell the person that'll be cutting my hair?

just show them that picture

God his hair is so nice they better not fuck it up

I've been growing my hair out for two years and have one hell of a lions mane. Get complimented on it all the time but want a change

More pics of my goal hair