Can we get a sunglasses thread going?

Can we get a sunglasses thread going?
What are some Veeky Forums sunglasses?

Other urls found in this thread:

giantvintage.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Getting my first pair of proper teashades today, pretty excited.

Pic closely related.

whoa, i've wondered what these were called.

where can i get a gnarly pair of teashades?

Cazals are for real

favorit

giantvintage.com/

fucking shill get the fuck out

If you're blessed with the face, moscot lemtosh

just got these, rate

Teashades work best with long hair

Looks like you are beating the sound barrier right there.

Anyway I'm getting those next week, I'll remove the logo most likely.

Rank em

My top 3:
Persol
Clip-On
Mountain

Bottom 3:
Sport
Biker
Semi-Rimless

Honorable mention: Retro Squared

>I'll remove the logo most likely

w2c quality but not expensive small, round, yellow sunglasses

found these freshies at the park last week. Can't believe someone just left them there

I like the clubmasters personally

I (m) bought a pair similar to pic related, but with a darker tint of the same color

wonderful combination, black and clear frames

these series recently started and seems lit in NYC. Gosha Rubchinskiy and SUPER by RETROSUPERFUTURE

why on earth would you do that
I mean, the ray ban logo on the lense might not be the best thing, but it's basically half the resale value of a pair.

Any recs for reasonably cheap teashades?

>he resales sunglasses

Do you not

I don't care for the logo either, but I wouldn't go through the trouble of removing the logo though.

Have owned these for like a year, been digging them

It's actually super easy, you can go to any optical shop and ask for them to rub it off with ink remover, though of course they'll give you a funny look. It's like folks who complain about the laser etching on nikon lenses, despite the fact that they paid double to get nikon lenses.

semi rimless has goat modern design u pleb

kuboraum is the only answer

driving to an optical shop to alleviate autism-feels is way too much work for a normal person

Biker goggles, shield, sport, foldable, clip on, and mountain style all have specific purposes they excel in so you can't really rank those with style sunglasses

There are optical shops at every mall senpai

w2c a good pair of round sunglasses? budget is limitless but preferably under $200

It's literally fishing line holding your lenses in, and most of the time it's not even good fishing line.

sex?

literally buy all of my clothes from end, ssense, farfetch, tres-bien and grailed.

Check out pop up shops or other places like that around town they don't have to be branded necessarily

sunglasses are definitely something to buy from a reputable dealer, not all sunglasses actually protect your eyes from uv rays to an acceptable level.

Oh certainly man, if you're after reliable UAV protection hit up an optometrists

off the rack sunglasses with UV protection aren't exactly rare
even wal-mart clothing section sunglasses will offer proper UV protection
it's only a problem when glasses are beyond disreputable, like flea market fakes or gypsie street stall fakes.

Round glasses and long hair is goat combo.

People seem to dig my gold Ray Ban rounds. I see lots of people wearing them as well.

I bought them because I wanting a folding pair and because rounds suit my face better than wayfarers and aviators.
If I could wear those chunky Persols I probably would.

What style 2 wear on oblong head?

>If I could wear those chunky Persols I probably would.
What you mean is they don't suit your face or what?

You're not welcome in my trailer park Cyrus

Mountaineering glasses

ooogaaaaaaaaaaa

BBUUUNNNNGGGAAAAAAAAA

took you a long time to complete my african sentence

i'll let you finish it

I thought Auron was just a video game character.

w2c sunglasses like in pic related for men without ridiculous prices and preferably with a see through frame since I have thicc brows

Those are normal glasses with clip-on sunglasses i think. Maybe check out double bridge sunglasses.

>my sides

been looking for oval sunglasses, can't find any.
hate all this round shit

>What you mean is they don't suit your face or what?

They don't suit my numale face at all.

Sunglass Hut is selling RB ovals in Australia. Don't they everywhere?
I've got a pair of C4 to sell. I don't think there's any scratches on the lenses, for all I know they've never been worn.
(Though I'd assume the previous owner(s) did.)

r8

Could I get some recs for narrow face?
I have a narrow face but oval shape, looking for small lenses but preferably not elliptical.

Looking for something more like this.
I think I'd have to look in thrift stores or something.
I asked a relative if they had any because I remember they wore them when I was younger. They're looking for them at the moment so I might not need to search high and low.

They're the only type of sunglasses I can imagine wearing. The popular ones just don't do it for me.

look pretty nice user

I don't understand why you can't wear RB3547N, oval flat lenses.

They look too round and not oval enough.

I've tried them on and I suspect they are similar to
I think you are just being Veeky Forumsutist.
By which I mean you often see people come here and they're like "I want something like this but different in a way I won't define and I'll shit on all of your suggestions because really I want this exact thing but I've decided it is pleb for some reason."

That said: ovals seem to have been popular from the early to mid 90s and getting NOS B+L ones is possible. I had a great pair of ovals from that time until I forgot they were in my back pocket and broke the frame, sitting on them.

That's just how I am, I have something in my mind and I want it to be that way, I find it difficult to compromise with that stuff.

I'm not shitting over your suggestion or think it's pleb or anything. I just want something a particular way. What is fashion, wanting to look a certain way, everyone has a preference, I suppose I just nitpick to a fault.

If I can't find exactly what I'm looking for I'll consider the ones you suggested again. Maybe order knock off ones from aliexpress if they have any and give them a try.

Sorry about your glasses also, I can't imagine buying really expensive glasses when something like that can happen so easily.

I've switched to folding ones now. My experience is part of my position here. I've tried on new ovals and I still have the pieces of my old ovals. I think the lens shapes are very similar.

What sunglasses to wear with a buzzcut? Please no aviators, i dont want to look like Max Payne

-3/10
>bench press
>wearing jacket
>sunglasses suck
>dolls in the background

Pretty much all polycarbonate lenses block UV, I don't know whatever sunglasses shill told you otherwise, but even $5 sunglasses can offer full protection. Still I only wear SLP but I'm not under the illusion there is something special about them

I enjoy these too but I'm off the gold train now so they just sit on my shelf

>tfw i own ray ban folding wayfarers 4150
>and the "boyfriend" model
>and the "andy" model
>and 2132f
>just bought 2140f original wayfarer

s-somebody help me

which wayfarer do I buy?
these?
>Ray-Ban New Wayfarer Classic RB2132

dirt cheap sunglasses for the summer

seljak.jpg

Forever 21 trashhh

GOAT cheap glasses imo. Have had 3 pair of them each cost $5. Look good till they break b/c cheap. Not great for real eye protection though.

w2c?