youtube.com/watch?v=uXwvEDtaNxw
youtube.com/watch?v=P2rtqVma_Ww
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nice meme techno

provide real criticisms or shut the fuck up you little rat bitch

youtube.com/watch?v=aE-IQAKR3U8

youtube.com/watch?v=UIaNV2MsUMA

youtube.com/watch?v=iQAHLAnHh4M

how bout you stop wasting space on the board with your shit taste and off topic threads

>music can't be Veeky Forums now

You worthless fucking retard. Go stick your jew nose somewhere else.

this is the fashion board, not aesthetics board, we discuss fashion here, not music, if you would like to discuss music, redirect yourself to /mu/. sage goes in the options field.

>music isn't part of fashion

Idiot

it isn't, unless you're a poser who only likes the music for its image
duh

youtube.com/watch?v=tBbO25wPWek

>just bunch of ear piercing noises overlaid over cool looking pictures and videos.

youtube.com/watch?v=XAVssPEXm10

youtube.com/watch?v=HcUG_rXHeRM

youtube.com/watch?v=InH-iidhabY

youtube.com/watch?v=6yIrwFLXbVs

youtube.com/watch?v=ZXmEwGppV-s

youtube.com/watch?v=3t-2_q6D12w

youtube.com/watch?v=3W2jLb7AM3s

idek what the fuck Veeky Forums music is
youtube.com/watch?v=Zi6nIxFZ8Hk

youtube.com/watch?v=WkZ0ph0F22g

youtube.com/watch?v=wMzIHuWh_I0

youtube.com/watch?v=vWShETO7qxE

youtube.com/watch?v=E2EBR17wv2w

youtube.com/watch?v=Zn7nCzVVVnw

youtube.com/watch?v=v066zNcD_tc

youtube.com/watch?v=EjN2npcKQSE

youtube.com/watch?v=0YmFb2vdQoU

youtube.com/watch?v=wLycr98ZrVQ

youtube.com/watch?v=MC3Xen8e4xU

youtube.com/watch?v=HeUphUT_ljg

youtube.com/watch?v=4TEaSMu2ksE

why is everything so serious

>idek what the fuck Veeky Forums music is

Pretentious music that are more about the vibes and looks than the actual music. can't say i dont love it though

>more about the vibes than the music

Where do you think these "vibes" of yours come from you idiot

From the sounds. From the atmosphere created by the audio that you are listening to.

In other words, from the fucking music you braindead retard.

lol are you having an episode again you cranky autist?

Only two of those tracks are techno you stupid faggot. You probably didn't even listen to them.

>say something completely nonsensical and idiotic
>somebody calls you out on it
>"lol you're an autist"

Nah but lashing out on an user and being so triggered on an anonymous image board is pretty autistic, seek help(not joking)

If you're going to say something dumb, be prepared to get attacked for it. You provided no valid criticism of the music, just reddit tier "hurrr this is pretentious" nonsense.

Instead of being a faggot you could try learning from people who have better taste than you.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Cc35UXJMMms

shhh its ok timmy. you don't have to attack anyone anymore ok? come here give me a hug

lol at these garbage, played out lil yachty clones who should've stayed in soundcloud

rap has been over for quite some time now
even the beta rap was profoundly uninteresting
i'm not sure how deprived you have to be to not realize that Kanye West is merely a late to party opportunist. The fact that the guy tired to take credit for Health Goth when all he did was hop on the trend in time to completely kill it off for anyone that thought they could still wear black shorts to the gym.

Being into specific bands is as over as wearing band tees ever hoped to be. Plastic futuristic electronic background music is where it is at.

>playboi Carti is a yatchy clone
>when Carti fathered the whole SoundCloud era rap sound

educate ur self kiddo

youtube.com/watch?v=Zgmvg-zzctI
das it right here dawg

top lel faget. i bet you listen to music to feel superior to other too. i also bet you don't listen to music you secretly like because you are insecure in your tastes

soundcloud.com/grisfx/sasori

For them Veeky Forums naruto vibes.

The vast majority of rap is garbage. It's as bad as country at this point. The only difference is modern rap hides behind irony because they know how shit their music is. It's the mark of artistic cowardice. It's harder to make something genuinely good, so just make something bad in a "silly" way so that people can't criticize it.

And it's not just rappers that do this. Postmodernism and irony have infected all facets of modern "art." Just watch a Marvel movie and you'll see what I mean. Pseudo witty quips in place of good dialogue. And plebs eat it up because they've been trained to see it as clever and hip.

>The vast majority of rap is garbage.
That's besides the point. That majority of music in most genres is garbage. You can listen to what you like nobody is making you listen to "the majority".
>It's harder to make something genuinely good, so just make something bad in a "silly" way so that people can't criticize it.
True. But then again I just don't give a fuck about something if I don't like it, I don't go out of my way to criticize it.
Same goes for the trash ass movies, I just don't watch them. It's a waste of my energy to try and combat it, plus you're not changing anyones mind.

But that's not even the worst of it. Plebs enjoy "ironically" bad entertainment and they will actually defend it as true art, but it doesn't stop there.

A lot of these people will attack sincere, genuine art and call it pretentious. That's their buzzword for anything that is above their nonsense. It's pretentious or "fedora" or "tries too hard." That's the worst part of this hipster postmodernist nonsense. I've heard literal college professors dismiss books they haven't read as pretenious because they don't like it. They don't just enjoy bad things. They actually hate good things. This way of thought is a cancer on society.

Médiéval songs ?

Checkmate, rap haters.

Anyone for medieval music ?

Burzum's more recent albums sound medieval. I like them.

I showed them to my friend and he accused me of being a white supremacist.

I put on dance remixes of Duran Duran tracks at a lowish volume while making out with my gf

my life is pretty good desu

It's always the same thing (i'm really into médiéval and not many people like it

Yes but why can't we just enjoy music without being accused of being racists

Because black metal and medieval were created by whites along with the songs who talk about france and it's racist to show that we like what whites created !

Personnaly, i listen to diverses things, like Alice cooper ,sevenfold, Arbogast,and many rock cd's of my dad

Very patrician user. Good taste

Thanks but, i feel like that having listened to Evanescence and nightwish were big mistake

If it's racist to listen to white music, then why do numales listen to Celtic punk and folk punk all the time

Numales? , Celtics and folks , racists ?

Punk celtic, must be strange (the only celt i listen is tri yann)

>A lot of these people will attack sincere, genuine art and call it pretentious.
Those are retards. And whether someone enjoys something ironically or unironically it's the same shit in the end. They enjoy it.

youtube.com/watch?v=tmDMiUDm4rY

youtube.com/watch?v=mZpLTQyvxIA

youtube.com/watch?v=KxyZXglIPQ8

youtube.com/watch?v=uXwvEDtaNxw

>Veeky Forums music

>heh, my taste in music is superior and fashionable

youtube.com/watch?v=P2rtqVma_Ww