Middle Aged Woman Inspo

Middle age just means wear plain clothes and birkins?

The president of the International Monetary Fund likes to release her scarf in the board room, much like powerful men asserting their dominance

Once white women hit their 30s they become hideous

There are exceptions. My mother, for example, is 54 years old and had a 28 year old approach her at the bar last week.

She has also had numerous stalkers.

>She has also had numerous stalkers.
in person or like on social media?

Why isn't this called mom-core? Fucking sexist asshole.

>assuming every middle aged woman wants to be a mother
whos the fucking sexist now u sexist

In person. They were usually boyfriends it didn't work out with, but they couldn't handle being dumped. Her most recent ex still calls her repeatedly, watches her Facebook to see if she added any new dudes, and has on occasion showed up at her door without warning (and he doesn't live in the same city).

ENOUGH. Let's see pics of ur mum

I'm not posting pictures of my mom on Veeky Forums dude. Just take my word for it. She looks really good because she keeps in shape, ate vegetables religiously all her life, and had good jaw development. Ironically she hates her jaw because she thinks it sticks out too far, but it's actually perfect and that's why her facial muscles don't show any sagging at her age... she doesn't believe me though.

Do you not know what middle aged means or do you truly think life expectancy is 135 year?

remove pic data and black box her face or something. my penis needs this

I would seriously be scared... they do this justt because she's good looking? nothing she can do but wait for them to go away

tell her to make her profiles private

Looks def play a part in it, but to tell you the truth, I suspect that she's a beast in bed and they know they won't have as much fun with any other. She's into ass play a lot, which is uncommon in older women.

Sounds like you've fucked your mother.

How the fuck would you know your mother is into ass play?

This always turns me on. White middle class women who are in their 40s.

This wasn't me. It was another user. I don't know shit about what my mom is like in bed obviously, but she likes to party so yeah they have fun with her in a normal sense. She also likes metal music a lot and goes to concerts, she used to do it with my dad but yeah they're divorced now. She met her last boyfriend there so he's probably extra desperate since there aren't a lot of attractive women (He lives in Vancouver, so he has a large pool to pick from too) in their age bracket who like metal. I was out of the country when a lot of this shit was going on but I'm back home and you better believe if he shows up again I am calling the cops.

by then it'll be too late. is there nothing you can do about other types of stalking that's obviously abnormal?
I know someone who went through the same thing with someone who didn't even get to date them, they were just obsessed and it got bad.

tell her to carry a gun or mace

We're in Canada so no guns, but I told her she should be careful. There was one guy who used to follow around her the city and show up somehow where she was (I saw this happen once) but he seemed to have stopped thankfully. The metal dude would call her from different numbers to get her to pick up, but she'd hangup immediately. He also called her when she added someone she started seeing on FB and he freaked out on her over the phone and tried to guilt her about it. He's a nutcase but yeah I don't know what else to do besides tell her not to humor him. She covered up the window on her front door so he can't look in if he comes over too.

sigmund freud wya???