Is Elliot from Mr.Robot Veeky Forums?

Is Elliot from Mr.Robot Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ouPRYw-kPCo
dior.com/couture/en_us/mens-fashion/ready-to-wear/jackets-coats/black-cashmere-11-37164
dior.com/couture/en_us/mens-fashion/ready-to-wear/sweaters-sweatshirts/black-and-white-wool-jacquard-11-35800
dior.com/couture/en_us/mens-fashion/ready-to-wear/shirts/all-over-print-black-cotton-11-35686
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I fucking hate this show. It's literally a 12 year old edgelord/fedora's idea of being a cool and edgy loner.

So, no.

Yes, of course

Elliot ? Not really
Rami Malek ? Definitely yes

Elliot is literally me

>epic anarchic psycho hacker man

couldn't watch more than 2 episodes

kys edgelords

the show is more than successful but you're muh grown up

retards

>5'7

not Veeky Forums

At least watch through the first season, it's one of the better shows on tv currently.

Underage ironic shitters detected.

when has being an attractive schizo not been Veeky Forums?

People muh cringe muh hating on the show are just sad edgelords secretly thinking it's cool af but /technologicallyilliterateandmad/

What shirt and sweater is he wearing?

ID on the coat?

I dropped it when I saw their hacker "team"
>fat white ned (the only believable stereotype)
>trashy daddy issues white whore
>some old negro (?)
>a literal hijab wearing muslim girl (????????)

I mean, come the fuck on now.

This image made me gay I think

If you can watch this shit, and not cringe to death, not to mention completely stop taking this show seriously, you must literally be braindead fucking retarded.

youtube.com/watch?v=ouPRYw-kPCo

>literally muh sheeples tier

dior.com/couture/en_us/mens-fashion/ready-to-wear/jackets-coats/black-cashmere-11-37164
Pretty sure it's this one
I'm almost certain they're both Dior Homme as well (there's a shirt with a pattern like this in a different colorway from SS17, sweater also looks likely to be from KVA's recent collections)

I hope you know the show is intended to be a comedy. The whole "muh sheeple" thing is supposed to be satire on people who actually believe that.

>implying it's meant to be taken seriously
It's just an interesting show about an unreliable narrator. You're the dumbass for taking this video at face value.

If you think anyone that enjoys the show and isn't stupid takes it seriously, end yourself rapidly, you hypocritical braindead fucking retard.

He short too so nah

t.Rami

>leader is condemning racism
>prodceeds to tell protagonist that muslim girl in hacker squad "has some allahu akbar in her"

>fat white ned (the only believable stereotype)
He was supposed to be Indian tho. He's also explicitly a redditor on the show (and probably in real life too).

>some old negro (?)
He's the oldfag of this show. He was the best character. But he ded now.

>a literal hijab wearing muslim girl (????????)
Her character ain't all that bad though. Too discreet to in season1 and too moralfag in season 2 to be the best girl tho.

Cisco was GOAT in season 2. But he also ded.

>DUDE ITS JUST SATIRE XD

Is it 2002 again? You can't just excuse shit writing with saying muh irony and muh satire. that doesnt work anymore.

The main character is a fucking split personality drug addict who spouts out these paranoid ramblings or hyperbolic rants about religion. It's literally satirizing anti-consumerism and anti-establishmentarianism, you ape. The normal, functioning people in the show are killed or lose their jobs all because of the guy who is internally struggling with the fact that he's the villain. Fuck off with your contrarian ignorance.

>The main character is a fucking split personality drug addict who spouts out these paranoid ramblings or hyperbolic rants about religion.
No, he's just literally your average 12 year old atheist.

He says absolutely nothing to suggest genuine paranoia or anything of that sort.

/ f a /
f
a
/

>that perfect jawline and chin
Dr. Mew must be proud ;)

This just screams "I didn't pay attention so I hate the show."

Common symptom related to being underage. It's worse if you actually aren't underage, too.

it's easy to be Veeky Forums when youre rich and an actor.
but yeah he's one of the most Veeky Forums guys ive ever seen

He is litreally a mentally unstable socially inept, loner. Don't project your philosophies onto the show because he is the exact opposite of cool, is entire purpose is to show a character who is completely fucked up.

Thanks a lot, i found sweater:
dior.com/couture/en_us/mens-fashion/ready-to-wear/sweaters-sweatshirts/black-and-white-wool-jacquard-11-35800
and closest to his shirt:
dior.com/couture/en_us/mens-fashion/ready-to-wear/shirts/all-over-print-black-cotton-11-35686
Is this pattern Veeky Forums? Where do i find shirts and sweaters with this pattern?

could i healthily achieve his body
i dont wanna thin-spo starve myself

focus on cardio

>No, he's just literally your average 12 year old atheist.
Again, you ape, the show is creating a hyperbole of that 12 year old atheist. It is shooting holes in the very things you find so retarded. I don't even know what point you're trying to make anymore.

>He says absolutely nothing to suggest genuine paranoia or anything of that sort
What kind of retarded spitefulness is this? Have you watched the show? Even if he never said a fucking word he still flips the fuck out anytime someone follows him for a block.

No, but Christian Slater's character is

HOW DO YOU EVEN ACHIEVE THAT JAWLINE AND CHIN?

Is this show safe to torrent? I haven't set up a vpn yet and i'm scared of torrenting any new stuff.

Even my dad has seen the damn show because he has cable.

genetics. Only thing you can do is decrease body fat.

i love the show, but i cant for one second pretend that the scene you linked didnt have me cringing so hard i grinded my teeth. im disgusted when elliot enters 13 year old level intellectual im le different state of mind. so embarassing

show is great besides that

T I G H T
/ I / I
T I G H T G
I H I H
G T I G H T
H / H /
T I G H T

The main plot is fight club lite and the side plot is American psycho lite and everyone but the main character is moderately tolerable

>socially inept, loner.
Actually no he's not he has multiple friends and relationships, hes socially inept by completely entroverted people

>I hope you know the show is intended to be a comedy.
Its a drama you fucking idiot no where does it imply it's satirical and just because it might be doesn't make it good

Use your dad's cable to watch it. Assuming you live with him, you can watch it online on USA Network's website. First season is on Amazon Prime.

But it should be fine to pirate. What's life without a little C&D sometimes?

mewing + Mastic chewing gum

It's kind of how the average 4chanster imagines himself to be.