Help me find the perfect cap

I'm trying to find a nice hiking cap, but I'm having a bitch of a time finding one.
I'll first describe what I'm looking for, and then post some examples of caps that are halfway there.
I hope some of you can help me find something, or give me some pointers for what to google.

So, what I'm looking for is a baseball cap style cap, only with earflaps tied together at the top. In a thick felt material of a uniform color, possibly with different colored flaps, ideally a dark green with a leather brim, but this is not a dealbreaker.

First example of not quite there;
Good shape, but shit ugly pattern and a fur lining.

Nice color and material, not sure about the forward tied flaps or curvation of the brim.

Somewhat decent shape and material, ugly pattern, no strings to tie the flaps together.

Nice color and material, but no strings, and a bit stocky.

Best I've found so far. Nice shape and material, but no strings, and ugly logo in the front.

Would be my fallback if it wasn't sold out.

I hope someone here has some good ideas. I have a clear picture of the cap I want in my mind, and I know I've seen it, I just can't find it anywhere.

T. Holden Caulfield

What do tripfags and serial killers have in common? They both like Holden Caulfield

w2c

im in the same boat. i found some a while back but cant remember what page i saw them on.

Sure thing
Now this is one of my favorite books, but my search for the cap wasn't inspired by it, I think.

I hope you can rediscover it and share it ITT.

Found another one that was quite good, only with shit material for the inner flap, and no longer sold.

Here is the perfect cap, no substitutions

Not really what I'm looking for, but thanks for the suggestion.

If you wear anything other than a baseball cap you're gonna look like a tryhard faggot like pic related

W2c

Austrian winter field cap. GOAT, also WW2 German aesthetics.

w2c? I know I've seen this before but I can't remember the brand

W2c this exact Caulfield hat? It even has an extended beak.

I'm not tho.

Specifically trying to avoid the lumberjack shit.

Not what I'm looking for, but thanks.

I think this one is Norse Projects, but it's discontinued afaict

Seems to be named Filson Double Mackinaw Cap, a number of places sell them or used to by the looks of it.

Get a swedish m59 winter cap. Classic hunter/woodsman look