Groups!
>MyFitnessPal: "Veeky Forums friends"
community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/112013-fa-friends

Other urls found in this thread:

30bananasaday.com/
youtube.com/user/durianriders
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

korean people bones are smaller than normal

I had to change a flat on my Corolla last week. It was a challenge since I only weight 125-130. I had to stand on the tire-iron to get the lug-nut moving. I'm 5' 9".

That first sip of the day

Cool story! Can't wait to hear more, faggot.

I'm 5' 11" 130 lb and just changed my gf's tire a week ago with no trouble at all
You weak dawg

why the fuck would you make a new thread and now link it to the old one
fuck you

>1 large banana has 30g of carbs

You're one strong spooky skeleton.

What's your daily intake, thinbros?

Mine is around 800-1000cals all in high fat and low carbs

Today I had 2 ground beef patties with mayo, siracha sauce and American cheese in organic buns. Total of 590cals. Then a smoothie before workout total of 150cals and a kombucha drink in the afternoon.

OLD THREAD
L
D

T
H
R
E
A
D

OLD THREAD
L
D

T
H
R
E
A
D

OLD THREAD
L
D

T
H
R
E
A
D

OLD THREAD
L
D

T
H
R
E
A
D

do you lift or just do cardio

OLD THREAD
L
D

T
H
R
E
A
D

OLD THREAD
L
D

T
H
R
E
A
D

OLD THREAD
L
D

T
H
R
E
A
D

Cardio then ab workout

I can't do much lifting at the moment. My arms are pretty weak from the massive weight loss when I was anorexic. I'll see if I can hire a trainer to help me out.

havent eaten in 22 hrs :)

y? *solves fucking 3 captchas just to say that*

reccomend me a diet

hclf vegan raw till 4
from there move onto a fruitarian diet

30bananasaday.com/
youtube.com/user/durianriders
here are some resources

fruitarian diet is a meme

you're a meme

if you eat 1-1.2k cals a day can you still get fat when your metabolism lowers?

i heard eating whenever youre hungry keeps metabolism fast, fasting for days crashes metabolism.

>fasting for days crashes metabolism

Pretty much.

IF or OMAD are better methods than fasting

how much would i lose for 2-3 weeks

depends on what fruit you eat the most of
choose a lowcal and filling fruit and ur good

is aple good ?

is 340 calories a day at 5'10'' good enough to survive?

I am fasting but I accidentally walked past a bakery on my way from school and sniffed a delicious cake. How many calories were in that sniff? Does it ruin my 99 day fast? /thinspo/ help, been planning on purging!!!!

no

eat less move more

OMAD is GOAT

>16.5 BMI
>boys still don't like me

Too skelly? Post pic

Lads do I take the DNP plunge?

I'm 5'6 130lbs, how much should I take? Would ask in Veeky Forums but they'd call me an idiot for using it for going from skinnyfat to skelly instead of fatty to skinnyfat (probably am one kek)

I'm a boy and I like you user!!

250mg for first cycle would be fine

I have asthma, so whenever i try to do some cardio i feel like fucking dying. can anybody recommend me an easy workout that takes a lot of time ?

don't put a lot of importance on what boys think of you, and don't let it harm your sense of self-worth. if you are a good person who doesn't cause harm then you should feel confident and proud.

Also interested

I personally like going on really long walks/bikes but that's not really cardio as such

sure

thank i eat aple now

have you tried swimming?

well, i don't want my ribcage to get any larger...

What's a good way to prepare chicken and brown rice that'll still be somewhat flavorful with not a lot of ingredient variety?

Hard mode: I don't have a rice cooker

FUcking hell I end up binging every time I get my period FUCK

with all the blood you lose at that time, i dont think you should be worried about binging.

i don't think that's really how it works

I relate, 16.8 BMI and no boys like me either, while there are girls who are fatter and uglier than me I know who have had several boyfriends. Why is this :(((

oh you know, tastes...

m a r i n a t e

B-but you're girls, cant you just fall into any man's lap and get ur vag licked or w/e? Especially if you're thin

i fuckin wish bro

you know, girls also have a ton of stuff to worry about when it comes to dating. nobody is stranger to struggles.

what they mean is no boys they find super attractive are into them

spices and marinating

actually I literally man no boys talk to me. I have only ever spoken to 2 boys. I blame this on the fact I have gone to nun school my entire life, I only have one friend, and I am shy and awkward.

Find a boy you like (who's in your league). Make an effort to be near/close to them in a socially-acceptable manner (sit next to them in class, at the library, at the gym their routine happens to use/machines stations right next to yours, etc.). Smile if they look at you. Try to make eye contact frequently. Say "hi" and smile if you walk by them. This is basic fucking girl-game. Are you autistic?

>BMIs in the 16.0-16.9 rage

The fuck. And I thought I was too skinny at 18.0.

It's fucking easy mode. If you're not physically malformed as a grill you are guaranteed a partner.

I want to take this advice but there are no boys at my school, it is a girls school. So I don't really know how I could meet any boys. Also I have never been tested for autism, people have told me they think I have aspergers, but most of the time as a joke.

I feel you..... I'm in an all boys school

>physically malformed
badly crooked teeth apply?

no
obesety or any obvious shit does

>recommendation does not include IF

Not quite, they can even look cute on certain individuals, at least to me.

that is exactly cardio

I mean pic related with a gap between the incisors tier crooked and not cute asian

never in my life have I smiled showing teeth and now I'm considering suicide because of them

i just want to pick you up and carry you around like a delicate flower then make love to you all night

still offering the anything off of Amazon for $100 :)

just let me know if you want to proceed

SRS

you're literally my dream girl

im not exaggerating, you might think this is weird but I'm honest

i want to get to know you :)

So beautiful

if you want, I'll fly you out to California. I'll pay for everything :)

you're so perfect

Why not just get braces, suicide seems a little unnecessary.

I said all of this

all of this just for you :)

no money and I dropped out of hs

If it is such a big issue that you are considering suicide it has to be worth saving your money for.

what do you look like?

I actually know a few attractive girls and guys with horrible teeth

get some teeth extracted and braces, jesus. a bit of pain, not hard at all.

>can't sleep because I'm hungry

I was about to get them extracted but pulled back because of the internet memes [spoiler]which are right[/spoiler] but I don't have money for surgery so now I'm here

Only if you post a full body picture holding a bucket with a timestamp.

same man same

Why do you do this? Trying to go to sleep while super hungry is the WORST.

How about: don't eat during the day. Save up your calories for a large dinner full of protein and healthy fats. Go to bed with a belly full of slow-digesting nutrients and enjoy a restful, restorative sleep thanks to upregulated hormones from the healthy fat.

but eating before going to sleep means you don't burn off the calories straight away, so they get stored as fat, it is better to eat little and often during the day, so you burn off the calories throughout the day.

$250 :) and a plane ticket to and from Hawaii

JUST EAT MODERATELY AND FUCKING LIFT/EXERCISE

>all this time thought tortillas weren't that horribly high in calories
>regularly eat tacos that are just baked chicken and the onions they cook and marinate with and make it super spicy for metabolic kickstarts
>think it's a really good high protein low carb medium calorie meal option
>mfw the shells are 200 calories

At least I haven't been smothering them up with cheese or sour cream and only use chili based hot sauces but jesus that was unexpected

>shells
theres ur problem

who /DNP/ here

literal magic pills

no

Yeah I'm just cutting them now, I only used them cause I thought they genuinely weren't that bad, and also is more appealing than just chicken.

Just chicken it is now tho

just make ur own pleb

Doing 250mg for three weeks, one week in and already down 3kg.

whats your height/weight? Im scared at 5'6 130lbs because most users of it are bodybuilders who are much heavier

w2c dnp

I'm 175cm 73kg (started at 76kg)

how much are you looking to lose? I'm guessing you're female?
Either way I think you'd be fine with 250mg a day it honestly doesn't even feel much different to normal life, I sweat a little bit more and you can definitely feel doing normal activities is harder but it's very tolerable. Go to /r/dnpsourcetalk subreddit, it's private but you can message the mods and they'll let you in. All of the top suppliers post on there and they can answer any questions you have.

Just a warning though if you struggle with binging or overeating I wouldn't recommend DNP, it gives you huge cravings for carbs.