Big forehead hidden by hair I hate

>Big forehead hidden by hair I hate
>Hair takes so long to manage that I do not go outside and when I'm forced to (e.g. uni) I have to spend an hour brushing it to get it to look half-way presentable
>Leave huge clumps in the pick/brush when I try to take care of it
>Forehead is huge and I apparently look wimpier and skinnier with short hair
>Mom has been grooming me all of my life to keep my hair in an afro
>When I was falsely accused of stalking 3 years ago she insisted that it had been because I had short hair at the time
Fuck man, I really want to cut all of this off but I don't know what to do.

Any advice Veeky Forums?

wear hats. cheers

>head is so big that even without this huge ass afro I look weird in or can't fit most hats/caps
God fucked me up.

bump

I guess another question could be: How do I know if I'd actually look worse or better with a haircut?

I think my mom is heavily biased.

i got a huge 5head, probably the biggest one on Veeky Forums

I just buzz cut, no point in hiding it

I don't smoke weed erry day
I might just do this.

Post a picture.

Okay I took some pictures, moved my hair to show all of the forehead.

nigga my forhead bigger than yours and i have an afro like pic related(with a less fucked hairline)

just embrace it

Dude you're just self conscious. You look fine.

This one was taken from a different distance and lighting, not sure which is more accurate.

and side

Should've compiled these into one image, sorry.

Maybe I'm just not used to seeing my full forehead is all, I feel dumb if it's not that bad.

bro shave your fro, like it doesn't look bad, but if it's really bothering you just shave it.
your forehead is big, but not to the point that it makes you ugly.

alternatively wear hats. i wear hats.

wear a headband

you look like a fresh black dude

maybe black people gonna judge you? not any other race

They're both big insecurities, I'll admit. Thanks for your words, really puts me at ease with whatever decision I might make.

Thanks, I've gotten mixed reception from black people, it's mostly just myself and my mother judging me.

I like it.

My forehead is worse than yours baka
I have actually been considering growing out a fro to try and frame it in a way that yours is but cutting off dreads and starting from scratch would be a pain

literally nothing

You look fine, you are really self conscious over nothing. Go to a barber and get that taken care of.

what the fuck are you crying about

my 4head is literally twice as big as that, and i just buzz cut because quite franly i dont give a shit, granted i'm 6'3

Dude your forehead is fine I bet itd look way better if your hair was shorter. As much as we all love our moms they aint always the best to listen to on how to present yourself.

You have a really average forehead. Honestly, you'd look fine with shorter hair.

u only think they are judging you because u look like they should judge you. do u get what im saying? people can see your insecurities in your face. but your forehead is damn fine ma n-word

I have it ALOT worse than you but Im not that self conscious about it

Not as bad as mine f.am

Pic related what should i do with this?

are you fooking kiddin me? you look good, just get buzzcut or let the afro like it is

GTFO you look completely normal.

Just proves how the internet fucks up your self esteem. Nothing wrong with that hairline. Irl you'd get away with much worse than that - just try to go outside once in a while for a change

I do however believe that you should trim that afro but what do I know

hey hey hey, dont fuck with this senator

Played college ball y'know

you're a nigger. you already lost.

You're fine

Pic related is a pure Aryan forehead with a grand height

Here, for real, get a skin fade. You'll look fantastic.

bro just go bald. you have the face structure for it
It would look better