15 year old in need of life plan

I dont want to fuck shit up, yet it seems pretty much impossible to not.

I live in Norway, and through different activities i've managed to collect approximately 10k.

If i play my cards right i can get a masters on a pretty good uni, in a non-meme degree (STEM or Finance), while accumulationg an additional 15k, without debt.

But after that i got no idea. Norway got high income taxes, and it got no investment banks, so doing anything fancy here seems difficult.

Ideas? Need to know what degree will offer me the most oppurtunities in Norway (Trondheim/Oslo), and i'd, too, like to hear if you have any interesting investing ideas

Are you 15 years old, OP?

You'r on the right path user.

This is 2016, countries are not powerful nations anymore, they are hotels.
Make a plan to take advantage of your hotel rules (free education? Good visa? Partnership with other countries?). Once you took all the advantages, just analyze whats the best hotel to go next.

I take that as a compliment.

You'll take that as a ban ;)
Enjoy

Where do you suggest that i move?

As much as I admire your passion at this age, I am sad to say the site is globally 18+.

I would recommend phrasing it
"If someone was 15 in norway" yadda yadda
Not bananable

You may want to read the rules again.

Actually i just realized that i miswrote the title and my replies. Im actually 40, asking for my kid.

My dear user, it will depend on what you require of your next hotel.

Do you want to work 10years to have a heavy resume and make good money (incredible money) and then retire to a quiet job back in your home country? If you do you need to move to London after your degree in finance.

Do you want to enjoy the sun, fuck bitches while giving financial advices to old rich folks? you'll need to move to the south of portugal.

Do you want to be the next g.soros? u'll need the USA.

Take your time, u'r in a good hotel for education user

Index trading

Thanks. I dont know if its possible, but low living expenses, low income tax, and good job oppertunities within finance/econ.

London is the spot mate.

Don't look at the living expenses, look at the ratio expenses/salary.

london is expensive as fuck but it doesn't matter for 4 reasons.

>extremely good job opportunities
>job bonus goes in tax heaven LEGALLY
>firm experience that will land you a job anywhere in the world.
>easy language adaption

Are you way more greedy? The USA or brazil may be a choice. Analyze the hotels user. you only knows what fits you best

Do all 15yo kids in Norway speak English like this, or it's just you?

How would i get a job? My resume would basically just be.

> Masters in Finance
>Picked strawberries
>Was a swimming instructor.

Then mabye

>Speaks English, Norwegian and German fluently, and spanish at a conversational level.

Pretty much, people spend all their time watching netflix, american bloggers and browsing reddit, so it isnt that much of a suprise.

That's impressive.
Here in Italy it's kinda rare to find someone who speaks/understands English decently (unless you're in the right circles), and often even university graduates don't speak it.

plenty enough dear user.

you'll get a shit job answering the phone to investors all day long giving them a price and doing trads for a big name compagny, like ALL TRADERS do at first.
Look up a big shark trader resume, guess where he started, answering the phone like everybody else.

I took trading but it's valid for other finance positions.

Pro tip; english is the financial languague, don't be mistaken, all others languague in this field are worth shit.

Where would i live? Isnt real estate prices at a ridicolous high atm there?

user please, user listen please, user.
your -kid- is young and can't see clearly how it works, that's alright.

>Don't look at the living costs, look at the ratio expenses/salary.

why is real estate so expensive? 'coz people want to live there. why will they want that? 'coz the job game is insane.
now tell your kid that he has time to decide if he want to move there because that's where the rich people buy food, therefore you'll have a chance to sell your pizza or if he wants to be the reasons poor people want to live in his city.

get the education first user, i promise you real estate prices r no issue afterwards