Fat /r9k/ autist here

fat /r9k/ autist here

I want to change. I usually don't go outside and having shit clothes makes it harder.

I read the sticky but most of those infographics look really old. Can someone help me get a new summer wardrobe?

Other urls found in this thread:

tuxbell.com/index.php/Stores_In_Romania
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

self-enquiry

and

just dress normie

the thing is I live in a 2nd world shithole so there are no good shops around and I can't order from outside cause transport cost will kill me

there are some stores here but they have hipster shit that doesn't fit me

>most of those infographics look really old
yes, they are basic and they work
also
>fat
buy clothes that fit YOU

tuxbell.com/index.php/Stores_In_Romania

here are the stores I can go to. high ones are too expensive and some mall tier ones too like Pull and Bear and Ralph Lauren

yes but some make me look like shit. I found that black shirts make me look less fat

Fuck why is Elle's neck so lewd?
I'd love to rub my dick on her neck

if you suck rick's and raf's dicks and call any fit you don't like streetwear you'll fit right in here
also only wear black :^)

Nope, lose weight first

Wear what you wear now until people actually want to see you in nice clothes, which no one will if you are fat

I don't mean to be rude though, I'm rooting for you user

Do you want to lose weight too?
Because if you do you should try to stick to h&m and other cheap stores. Should provide you with enough decent clothes while you work your way to get lighter.

eat potatoes they have all the nturients and are satiating. Throw away all junk food.

you don't exercise so eat 1200-1600 cals a day and lose weight FAST, get healthy and then buy clothes.

until then wear sweatpants and a tee or basketball shorts.

>buzzcut
>black sweatshirt
>black highwater pants or distressed denim
>chuck taylors
>get a hobby like joining a punk band/skateboarding or some shit

congrats, people will literally run into poles while staring at you and you'll get bitches anytime you want

Polak here. I moved from that shithole some time ago but I used to shop in H&M and Zara from that list. Both are ok for the prices.
Avoid Bershka like the fucking plague.

Also, lose weight if you are actually fat.
Probably should also think about hair (facial too) and skincare. You probably don't care much about that if you let yourself become fat.

jesus christ that neck

>juss b urslef teehee

like other anons say, pls lose weight!
dw we've all been thru this, and you'll eventually figure it out !!!

That is my plan since 2011

the irish diet?

saved

I'll check h&m again. last time they had skinny tshirts with v-neck that show my hair chest

" should also think about hair (facial too) and skincare"
what should I do about it? I usually shave after a week and I'm balding so I just cut it short

thanks for all replies. actually more helpfull than Veeky Forums

Go thrift. It's not only cheap but the best way to learn about fashion because of all the different brands, decades, fabrics, cuts, qualities you'll encounter in the clothes you'll see. You have to want it though as you will go home empty-handed most of the time. For someone like you, who is willing to change and learn, it's the best option. You won't learn much online and certainly not here. If you do use this board, look at the outfits other people post and try to determine whether and why you think they look good. Don't buy into all the shitty brand hype on this board. Stick with thrifting until you have figured out what quality means.

...and don't go to shitty discounters like H&M or Zara or Uniqlo. They suck most of the time and until you have learnt what quality in clothing looks and feels like you won't be able to spot the few good pieces they sometimes (rarely) do sell.

This place will make you into a fashion victim Hypebeast and normie won't understand you
If you want to improve your life go to r/malefashionadvice
Veeky Forums is another rabbithole that will make you even more autistic

Go onto the board Veeky Forums and get in shape then anything will look good on you.

Missed assumption about skincare then.
If you have clear skin you're fine.
Many fat guys don't really care about that.

I agree with thrifting but disagree about not going to low tier shops first (unless you shit gold). It's gonna take a long time to build up a decent wardrobe if you just go thrifting.

For a style guide, there's some pretty good minimalistic ones floating about - just find one that you like and follow it. Keep it simple until you're confident in your style.

same brobot,
lose weight and lurk the waywt threads for a few weeks, buy a couple pairs of good jeans and a good bomber jacket, fix your hair and skin

i'm still an autist when it comes to actually having to talk to people, but people are a lot more forgiving if you look good

romainian here

loose weight then buy clothes
thrift shops have hidden gems in them trust me
H&M and Pull&Bear have cheap stuff to start a wardrobe with

>haine decente care nu-s scumpe
>romania
choose one

noroc bun

and after that

skin is dry or oily should i get a mositurizer?

thrift shop adica second hand? de unde esti?
multam

>skin is dry or oily should i get a mositurizer?
which one?

everyone is different, i can only speak for myself but i have really oily skin and i use peppermint castile soap and coconut oil as moisturizer and it completely got rid of my acne

but you should always use a moisturizer. there should be a skincare thread in the catalog

do they not have uniqlo?
get some skinny jeans in your target size and some straight jeans to wear between then and now.
white tshirt, clean white sneakers.
get more adventurous when you have lost weight. no point in talking about "good shops" while you are a self-described "fat /r9k/ autist"
After that, you can try some farfetch. They take care of import taxes to most countries. Even some shit ones.

Congrats on actually wanting to change. It amazes me how staunch people over on r9k are in their refusal to make an effort to improve any aspect of their lives. Props to you, man

it's an attempt at being unique

Oradea aici

magazinele second hand au chesti foarte effay
gasesti multe haine de firma gen eu am gasit windbreaker tommy hilfiger cu 4 lei si multe alte chesti

spor autistule

Do you genuinely find that ugly fat hag attractive?

what even is the 2nd world? country?

you stay away

You're right, but this