Hair loss at 18

Help me guys

I'm barely 18, and my hair is shedding, and I'm really fuckin pissed.

To make matters worse, I have a baby face, and a really round head.

Wat do?

>inb4 kill urself

Other urls found in this thread:

global.kyocera.com/news/2016/0702_nfid.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you know your hairs supposed to shed right?

Take finestride.

I wear a toupee

Yeah but I'm starting to notice the hairline changing drastically around the temples

grow a beard and buzz the hair

its called a maturing hairline dog, unless your grandparents and dad had full heads of hair well into their 40's-50's thats just shit youll have to deal with

>thats just shit youll have to deal with
Take fin and get cloned hair in 2020 when the Japenese cure balding.
#faith

Man this is exactly me :'(

It could be a maturing hairline or actually balding. It's normal to recede at the temples a bit.

I started losing my perfect hairline at age 18. I am not 22 and owned up to it. If your face isn't shit being bald rocks!

I believe in Tsuji.
global.kyocera.com/news/2016/0702_nfid.html

Just wear a beanie or tuque. You literally can't go wrong.

It may be normal I went from a n0 to a n1.5 a couple months before turning 18 Im 21 and it hasnt progressed any further but I started doing minoxidil 1 month before turning 20 Im now 21 and 25 months old and I completely regrew my hairline but the hair is not as thick and long as the hair that hasnt been lost but its slowly getting thicker and longer thanks to the minoxidil

>21 and 25 months

I MEAN 21 AND 2.5 MONTHS OLD

BERIEVE

21, Thom Yorke hairline here.
We will survive with this hope in our hearts.

Get used to hats lol thats what im doing

My face is kind of shit

why did he look like this? He looks like he's doing photos for a red carpet thing or something

shave ur head faggot. personally i do a light buzz, u can do taht shi too if u want

remember: there is nothing more pathetic than a guy who is losing hair trying to look like he isnt losing hair

it can either be looked at as pathetic that the guy is in denial about his hair, or confident because he doesn't care

Or you could just take a cheap pill that stops you from losing your hair.

if ur balding and u grow ur hair long-ish and take enough tme to style it, it will look pathetic. if ur balding and u have ur hair short and unkempt, it can look nice and carefree.

yeah and fuck up ur dick while doing so

>and fuck up ur dick while doing so
Less than 1% have temporary issues which go away when they stop taking meds.
I seriously hope you don't fell for those forums of paranoid spergs who blame everything on some drug they took once.

>I seriously hope you don't fell for those forums of paranoid spergs who blame everything on some drug they took once.

no, i just shaved my head instead

this is hideous wearing beanies like this is exactly the definition of going wrong.

should I be worried?

if worrying makes your life better

you can start using finasteride and minodexil if you'd like but everyone loses their hair. Besides, you don't even know if you'll lose anything from your hairline from the point you are now, I say jump on shit if you're dissatisfied with the way you look and don't think about it till then