What Veeky Forums backpack does Veeky Forums carry?

What Veeky Forums backpack does Veeky Forums carry?

Other urls found in this thread:

matchesfashion.com/intl/products/Givenchy-Real-Lies-print-backpack-1081510
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I can't decide which of these I want.
I feel like everlane is probably better quality but I just like Herschel's design more.

Just switched to north face really comfy feel plus good space, pic related. Everyone has copped Herschel you will look basic af

looks ugly as f**k

TNF backpacks are overdesigned and look like shit.

Without the purple just grey, plus these backpacks are sturdy. Some girl sold it to me for 40$ brand new bc it said for men's. Ok cop I'd say.

nah the OP is nice.

>f**k
leave

also tech-y backpacks are effay

Not when the rest of the fit isn't.

Not if you go trail hiking Senpai

north face are great quality and look good in techy fits, as mentioned above. for a more fashiony fit i use a black canvas tote bag

rothco teardrop backpack.

might upgrade soon, any ideas for anything that looks similar and minimal? thinking about a rucksack maybe.

makavelic

whats the difference between a backpack and a rucksack?

i may be wrong but i believe it's when the opening is from the top, similar to this

i usually don't wear a backpack anyways. Just carry one binder with me. Probably the best way if you're not carrying lots of stuff tbqh

thoughts on the bobby?

Looks great if you ask me, might order one.

Every nigger wears Herschel and TNF. Stop trying to be a special snowflake you fucking retard.

liveblog update: just did. Arriving tomorrow.

can't tell if serious or not
looks like a backpack for furries

haha literally what i was thinking of buying for travelling next month
how do you find it, user?
is it comfy?

serious mate.

I think it looks pretty slick, modern and stealthy.. Think MKBHD. Sleek and techy, but not too much in your face about it.

who /isar/ here

I only bother with a pack when I'm carrying my camera shit, and use a sling lately because I can get into it without taking it off. This probably isn't very Veeky Forums but I guess you never know.

only the most tactical gear bro. highland tactical armour bro. super durable bro.

Pretty comfy, but the buckle closures are a pain to fasten and undo every time you want to get something out.

>backpack

lmfao are you 14?

Bigxtop daysack

Very Tacticool bro!

Here's your (You) but I'm guessing a good amount of the population on Veeky Forums is in college.

Ugly and overdesigned
Basic taste. Not good.
Overdesigned
Potential for effay but greater potential to be ugly as fuck in a bad fit
Ew

Most of these in this thread aren't even close to effay. They're all cheap shit you would see on a highschooler

want to remove logo, not sure how

>filson
my bud!

i use a northface borealis. have since 2010.
travelled with it, took it hinking, snowboarding etc.
great pack

highly valid. if you don't have more than one bag then you're kind of SOL on the effay front

opinions?

Opinions on this?

why dont you post a "good" backpack then

if it's a laminate like on graphic tees you could try rubbing alcohol,if it's woven in,you could try a dye

Desperately need a backpack, the ONLY one i've found that I like is pic related Porter Yosida, but they don't deliver outside of Japan..would have to get a Japanese reshipping service and pay import duty, on top of the £270 price tag.

Pls gib alternatives.

>subtle utilitarian style (not a huge tacticool pack)
>no/little branding
>all black
>decent quality

Karrimor Urban 30 Rucksack

The packability of it is a nice feature.

chrome industries barrage or bravo have a kinda similar style, very minimal branding, i think just one small logo on bag, but it's tasteful.

the same one i had since elementary. it smells rancid

Me, but they're pretty big and people tell me it looks like a flappy vagina

But I've gotten compliments on it

Visvim 18L e-cat

which size did you get?

>Paying half a grand for an Eastpak with some bait details

lmao

Burton Tinder

Why do you all carry massive ass bags?
Are you going to class or hiking the Appalachian for a week?

get the bigger one - it's really good

>half a grand
you wish it was half a grand I payed 990€ for it ;*

matchesfashion.com/intl/products/Givenchy-Real-Lies-print-backpack-1081510

Veeky Forums is filled with 16-19 year olds

Herschel is garbage user, shit won't last more than like a year tops.

Rucksacks can carry 75 lbs

link?

This looks retarded when warn, do not buy

mine doesnt

I still have one of the monkey bags. Solid bag although the leather sucks, I use it for light hikes now mostly

Mission workshop Fraction, quality is great

I love this

Just copped this

Bobby got delivered yesterday and I must say it's pretty stylish.
Most importantly: it looks exactly like advertised, which you always have to be weary of with kickstarter shit.

Works well with the green raincoat I have, and I can match it with either a grey or black pair of shoes.

Step aside, plebs.

I would say into the trash but it looks like the trash bin itself. Get anything else from the drop?

>hasn't been posted yet
wow, what the fuck is this thread

>wow, what the fuck is this thread
not shit thats what it is

I prefer Patagonia to The Northface for basics, TNF makes better outerwear though.

Is it ever acceptable for a professional to carry a backpack?

I have one of those eddie bauer backpacks that can fold in on itself and turn into a small square thing. I only use it when riding my motorcycle and it just holds my rain jacket, bike tools, and a first aid kit plus whatever else I need for wherever I'm going

I mean, stepping outside of the norm can help in some cases. It's not something written in stone and I prefer it to my briefcase.

looks flimsy also

What the fuck do you wear then? Contribute, you cunt.

They just sold out today, too. Very humble choice, the pack will probably outlive you.

Any suggestions for an affordable black effay rucksack that isnt leather?

Got it for my birthday
good size, comfy

>>Implying TNF isn't worse if not more overplayed then Herschit

Who sold you that backpack Habibi

Got this recently, super good quality and good for my /out/ings

why do people pay so much money for memes on designer gear

it'll be embarrassing to wear in a season's time, and in 5 years nobody will say "ho fuck givenchy really had the pulse when they put that shit on the back"