What is Veeky Forums's opinion on Jordan retros?

What is Veeky Forums's opinion on Jordan retros?

I have teetered on buying these since they came out. Just can't pull the trigger

I bought those and the cement 4's that came out.
They can be aesthetic as fuck as long as you know what to rock with them.

Those sweater 7s are okay, kinda overrated imo

Fun Fact: Those were going to be called the "Cosby" 7's before his rape scandal came out in public

Wish I had the Cements. Probably the best J that dropped last year.

Yeah, the 4 is up there with the all time greats.

ugliest god damn shit i ever seen in my life

I think Jordan 1s are the only Jordans that look good. I like most of the Jordan silhouettes but I think they look weird on feet (outside of a basketball setting ofc).

this, also if you're white you'll automatically look like an idiot in any of the others. 1s are some of the best sneakers of all time tho

What's in general the most comfortable air jordan?

9s and 5s

I wear a bred on 1 foot royal on the other
Bape hoodie
Distressed hyperdenim
Ya know me

3s 4s and 6s desu

i have true blue 3s, white cement 4s, aqua 8s, phoenix suns 8s, and take flight 8s.
i like jordans. they get a bad rap because you rarely see them in good fits. its always hood niggas wearing flu game 12s with wife beaters and pleated denim shorts.

1s are the official jordan of skinny white dudes

The best jordans are the 3, 4 and 5 in that order

Seriously, what am I missing about these? They all look hideous. Even the Jordan 1's which are the least hideous still look like something a 15 year old would wear. I just don't get it. I can tolerate the Rick Owens dick pants but not these.

You need to get over your pretentious attitude and stop looking down on them because Veeky Forums told you to

Owned a few pairs of the cement 4's over the years and can say the retro og version that came out last year is mad comfy and the material is better then any other Jordan in the last like 20 years.

WHY IS THIS SO ACCURATE HOLY SHIT

But Veeky Forums didn't tell me?

No one ever posts fit pics with these pieces of crap. Maybe you'd change my mind if you could actually wear them rather than stare at them.

lmao 1's fire b. 3's are not the best baka

what is the resell on the royals gonna be like?

5s look like DC shoes I fucking hate them they're so goddamn ugly

>better asthetics then those boats you call shoes and probably better than your whole sneaker collection

prob like ~350 immediately afterwards since they're the least popular og colorway

Tru

I love mine

>I see both sides like chanel