What's everybody's opinion of fake yeezys, or fake clothing in general...

what's everybody's opinion of fake yeezys, or fake clothing in general? I've found a few replica retailers and they're stock (not pic related) looks nearly identical to the real thing. are fakes Veeky Forums?

No they are not.

Fake Yeezys are one thing fake Margielas or Geos are another.

eh, as long as you dont insist that theyre real i dont really see anything wrong with it

No fake is fake you fag

are REAL yeezy's Veeky Forums?

Just wait a bit until you start to see them for what they are.
Whenever I see Yeezys I automatically think that they are fake so there isn't a lot to lose on the other hand.

idk I feel like the Beluga's will always look cool even after the hype wears off. the legit ones aren't getting any cheaper either

Even though I doubt you'll think this in five or even just two years, maybe you should wait for the resellers to become desperate or just go for it. How often do you see LV handbags or portemonnaies, how many of them were real.

paying $1k resale for a pair of shoes that might not even be in style in 2 years seems like a really dumb idea

That's why you wait for the resellers to become desperate.

Fuck no. They're trendhopping austentacious garbage.

Unlikely to happen. Yeezys are hyped as fuck and even when the hype dies down some normie two years behind trend will snap up any pair that goes $50 below market resale.

Good luck waiting for resellers to get desperate.

Fuck *ostentatious

Normies don't spend more than 80 bucks on shoes.

yeah, they're pretty cool

check out /r/FashionReps/ for real info if you're interested.

theyre cute ig ya

You'd like to think so but there are plenty of normies that would jump on relatively cheap Yeezys. Even if not I believe that the market for Yeezys will always be a seller's market.

I feel like Nike Air Yeezys are a good example.
How long ago did they come out? They came out from 2009-2014.

Has the hype died down compared to when they released? Still hyped but arguably less demand for them.

How much do they go for? $4k+ but highly variable due to being a seller's market.

Clothes are clothes. Fake shoes are still shoes. It's not about how they appear it's about what they mean to you. If you see a piece you love but don't want to drop a grand on them then go for the fake version of it, but if you want to buy something like yeezys (for the hype) then buy the real thing or get out. It will never feel like or be anything close to the original if you're buying something for the hype and not for the look. At the end of the day, it's really up to you and nobody can give you a definite answer.

I mean there's just a huge supply disparity between the two you can't compare them.

do your research on fakes and make sure the quality is there and I don't see the issue. can't imagine anyone caring or even getting to the point of calling you out unless you're legit in high school and even then I doubt anyone even really knows what to look for.

help me decide. belugas or zebras?

Zebras.
Belugas are by far the worst V2 colorway and I've seen no good fits with them

>Whenever I see Yeezys I automatically think that they are fake
So many 350 fakes around that even the real ones look horrible to me now
Easy to spot the fakes most of the time, and even easier to spot the fuccbois who try to pass their fakes as legits

Not likely to happen. Some resellers keep their pairs on ice to flip them after everyone has un DS'd theirs.
The teens who can't afford Yeezys now will pay shitloads of money for deadstock pairs in a few years.

FAKE SHOES THATS THAT SHIT THAT I DONT LIKE.