ITT we discuss the KKK

ITT we discuss the KKK

youtube.com/watch?v=cayCYpxtIyo

Does anyone here know of any good books on the KKK? I've looked around for a general history - their formation, rise in the 1920's, and eventual collapse into modern-day obscurity. I haven't been able to find anything.

Protestantism.

>American Protestants go full retard "why can monkeys real if evolution doesn't"
>European Protestants go full homosexual atheist
>African Protestants go full goat sacrificing pagan
South American Protestants go full Joel Osteen
>Asian Protestants go full kike baby dick slicer mormons
Is there a single place where Protestantism isn't cancer?

They did nothing wrong

edgy

>racist national liberation guerrillas are only acceptable when they use Marxist terminology instead of Christian one

merely a prank

No as it turns out those groups aren't acceptable either
I know it's shocking, but your strawman argument doesn't hold up

Of course they are acceptable.

"The Battle of Algiers" is considered a classic of political cinema and there are no ideological controversy associated with it. "The Birth of a Nation" is an embarassment and people only say it was important for technical reasons and always criticize it's ideology. Frantz Fanon is still taught at Western universities and held as a positive example etc

It's obvious that there is a double-standard where left-wing terrorism = good guys, while right-wing terrorism = evil racists

Fuck off /pol/ nobody cares

faggot

>left-wing terrorism = good guys

>Veeky Forums is not /pol/, and Global Rule #3 is in effect. Do not try to treat this board as /pol/ with dates.

>Veeky Forums is not /pol/

I unironically like Johnny Rebel desu

Sue me.

what about Australia?

>Australia
Are we really going to tout those shitposting cunts as anything other than cancer?

only the Protestant ones.

>Anglicans
>#I'll ride with you
>Emu War
They're cancer

t. Irish Republican Army

try not to cut yourself on that edge