Other urls found in this thread:

sneakersnstuff.com/en/product/26324/adidas-gazelle
svenssonshop.com/en/collection/classic-low-whitev
imgur.com/a/9ZaPI
weargustin.com/store/4428
imgur.com/a/rkwWe
frankandoak.com/product/59437/park-leather-low-top-sneakers-in-white
cosstores.com/us/Men/Shoes/Lace-up_leather_sneakers/46917-17964453.1#c-15133331
epauletnewyork.com/collections/footwear/products/tennis-trainer-white-monochrome
gravitypope.com/collections/men/products/gravitypope-11575-bia?variant=24297637510
store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/tennis-classic-contrast-swoosh-mens-shoe/pid-10944718/pgid-11165842
usa.tommy.com/shop/en/thb2cus/tommy-hilfiger-shoes-footwear-accessories-watches/SHOES-FOOTWEAR-MEN/6821952
kentwang.com/shoes/sneaker-white.html
erikschedin.com/catalog/
amazon.com/Lacoste-L-12-12-116-Fashion-Sneaker/dp/B015QKV9ZS/ref=sr_1_8?s=apparel&ie=UTF8&qid=1478820222&sr=1-8&nodeID=679312011&refinements=p_n_size_two_browse-vebin:5391079011,p_89:Lacoste
amazon.com/Nautica-Scuttle-Fashion-White-Peacoat/dp/B01CKFLTLQ/ref=sr_1_230?s=apparel&ie=UTF8&qid=1478820454&sr=1-230&nodeID=679312011&refinements=p_n_size_two_browse-vebin:5391079011&th=1&psc=1
feitdirect.com/men/footwear
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

thinkin about getting these or memeboks club cs

>white sneakers
You have to be 18+ to browse this website.

lmao fuckin oldfag cant rock a simple white sneaker

>>>/2013/

all white sneakers are reddit now

always and forever

are these too chunky for a manlet to wear?

Just cooled these, very excite

> don't know about classic

So a watered down meme from a shitty company. Well done.
Gud stuf
Pro tip these look best beaten up and try hard as fuck when clean
Interesting shoe, what's the quality like

Pic is v related. Tiger of Sweden sneaks. Super minimalist and look good clean. Anyone have a pair?

Why the fuck does Reddit orgasm over these so much? They look really plain.

The epitome of a basic shoe

Comfy as fuck, look good (and try hard (ergo Reddit loves it)) new and good beaten up, decent build quality and brand is recognizable though normies don't know it yet.
Yeah its great cause it nailed it's job perfectly if you mean basic in the sense of nothing unneeded

I just don't understand the love for something that looks so plain. There's nothing about the common projects that would be worth the price

You need to wear them to understand the comfy level. I legit forget I am wearing them sometimes. It's nice because they're low profile too, got a lot of fits. It's also part of the push for minimal and plain, the idea of wealth being low key. Its less about the overt branding which I can enjoy. You'd probably love the period in France of rococo.

best white sneaker this year so far

>eed to wear them to understand the comfy level. I
Then just buy some asics or adidas for comfort. Achilles lows aren't the most attractive sneaker nor the most comfortable nor have the best quality. Most overrated sneake desu

>t. angry poorfag

>calls a plain white shoe "watered down"
>posts another plain white shoe

not him but
>conmon cucks
>expensive at all
Might as buy Bballs low instead of basic looking cuck sneakers

It's a watered down Stan smith which have been the memest memes for normies but alright fampai
I personally dislike the overdesign on both asics and adidas, as well I'm not a fan of a lot of the styles they stick with

Don't fall for the meme
sambas>gats

Low key wanted these. $120 was not that bad for them but current $1000 is crazy.

whats the difference between that and the original powerphrase other than the calabasas tag

don't get cucked and get the Reeboks, the C85 or the Workouts, almost the same difference

No idea. I'm waiting on some youtube reviews to see if maybe it's made of better materials or something.

adidas gotta revive these

yes, only wear it if you atleast 6' and hit the gym.

Bball lows do look much better

>six feet down
you need at least be 6 feet to wear this and dont look like a freak.

Which sneakers to get for the palewave meme?

my rotation

nothing obscure, nothing expensive, that's how i roll

zx 500, reeboks Gazelles and GATS

retail for like 500

copped for 70 off grailed in really condition, lmao. wanted to buy cheap white shoes i can wear more occasionally so i dont mess my cp's up, but these are honestly just as good as them

>Veeky Forums

great stan smeme colorway

>Veeky Forums ?

thinking of getting these, what do yall think?

not bad. but there are better colorways

Printer ink shoes

Just got these. Look great, feels great. Overall happy.

literally my point
theyre like 200 dollars. how poor do you have to be to get mad about them?

bball lows are cool but also more high school core

what an awful fit

just get white chucks

lmfao

anybody have af1 inspo? i know they go with anything but im just lookin for some good fits with them

go to your local black school

I got Stans recently. How bad did I fuck up Veeky Forums?

haha yeah they remind me of polaroid's logo actually. i think they'll work as good summer shoes though

>steps on your shoe
what are you going to do about it you skinny manlet?

Yes and very
Honestly nothing cause I don't give a Fuck. Ill just get it repaired if damaged and if not I was gonna buy another pair one day anyways

What possible fit do these work in

Pretty much the same as any ultra boost.

bballs >achilles low. achilles low just yell cuck

God I really love my common projects. Had my pair for about 3 years and they are still going strong. The fact that so many Veeky Forumsggots absolutely loathe them makes me love them even more. I never seen a shoe that makes Veeky Forums foam at the mouth with so much anger other than cps.

>I never seen a shoe that makes Veeky Forums foam at the mouth with so much anger other than cps
yeezys

Are there any alternatives to cps? Other than staniel smiths and other memes

>Shoe is plain
Too boring
>Shoe has interesting design
Too flamboyant and colorful.

It's liek Veeky Forums can't decide which shoes they like. CPs are simple quality shoes, how autistic do you need to be to get so mad over them?

mmm that is a good contender but yeezy hate is really just cause Veeky Forums hates streetwear in general

I swear there is always at least 3-4 threads a week looking for alts to cps when this time of year comes around which really solidifies the legacy of cps on here.

but idk man i like the look of those reebok club c 85s that's been shilled here lately

w2c? can't find these anywhere and it's making me want them

just search "adidas gazelle tricolor" there's a bunch of places to buy them

I've already done that, but all I can find are black ones

weird. here's a link:
sneakersnstuff.com/en/product/26324/adidas-gazelle

huh, thanks

>Caleb's guide to white low tops (2016)

Best Achilles Low alternatives:
This is going to be the best in terms of 1:1 to cps. If you really want cps tho just save up and check grailed a lot.
svenssonshop.com/en/collection/classic-low-whitev (they also have gats)
imgur.com/a/9ZaPI
weargustin.com/store/4428
imgur.com/a/rkwWe

Some other options:
frankandoak.com/product/59437/park-leather-low-top-sneakers-in-white
cosstores.com/us/Men/Shoes/Lace-up_leather_sneakers/46917-17964453.1#c-15133331
epauletnewyork.com/collections/footwear/products/tennis-trainer-white-monochrome (they also have gats)
gravitypope.com/collections/men/products/gravitypope-11575-bia?variant=24297637510
store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/tennis-classic-contrast-swoosh-mens-shoe/pid-10944718/pgid-11165842
usa.tommy.com/shop/en/thb2cus/tommy-hilfiger-shoes-footwear-accessories-watches/SHOES-FOOTWEAR-MEN/6821952
kentwang.com/shoes/sneaker-white.html
erikschedin.com/catalog/

Stan Smiths obv, I would get navy or green, Court Vintage, Superstars, etc

Look on amazon fashion they have a ton of leather low top white fashion sneakers, heres a copuple examples
amazon.com/Lacoste-L-12-12-116-Fashion-Sneaker/dp/B015QKV9ZS/ref=sr_1_8?s=apparel&ie=UTF8&qid=1478820222&sr=1-8&nodeID=679312011&refinements=p_n_size_two_browse-vebin:5391079011,p_89:Lacoste
amazon.com/Nautica-Scuttle-Fashion-White-Peacoat/dp/B01CKFLTLQ/ref=sr_1_230?s=apparel&ie=UTF8&qid=1478820454&sr=1-230&nodeID=679312011&refinements=p_n_size_two_browse-vebin:5391079011&th=1&psc=1

I would also consider retro reeboks to be pretty trendy atm, but honeslty idk which exact model so you decide.
Reebok Club C 85 Vintage Sneaker, Revenge Plus Vintage, Club C 85 Butter Soft Pack

For a more norm core approach you could also just get like nike sbs, white chucks, white old skools, air force ones, etc :)

Thanks for this

>I never seen a shoe that makes Veeky Forums foam at the mouth with so much anger other than cps
rick owens geobaskets/ramones

>what is dick ovens.

model name?

>inb4 reverse google search. i'm doing that now too.

Does anybody know what zaras quality is like? Kinda wanna cop these

TRAINER SPZL SHOES
on the adidas site

Bad, c'mon man.

I was thinking about getting adidas stan smiths but I have wide feet. Anyone recommendations for someone with wide feet?

air force 1 low

I'd rather see Ozweegos and Ricks than common cucks anyday. Interesting design> normie tier sneakers

nope there use to be ROG frequently although RO is hated on Veeky Forums there are still a good amount of users that like rick

Thinking about getting shoes like pottery… Is the sizing similar in anyway to converse? Should I size down?

vans stan smiths?

I got you Veeky Forumsm

mids

>there are still a good amount of users that like rick
Same with CP's

Going to post these forever and ever

What shoes are these? Have been seeing these around and want to cop

not really.

There are more CP's in the shoe collection thread than Ricks. Too many redditors in here post their cps along with nikes and vans and the like

Common Projects White Original Achilles low.

I never got he CP hype, but after looking through the various low profile white sneakers other designers offer, you wont find anything better. They all can offer similar silhouettes, but the CPS seem to have just enough stitching for the perfect balance of detail and elegance. Pic related, A.P.C's take.

If you skate these are sick

The pink stans are $77 right now, I already have the same in green but they're pretty beat up, should I cop anyway?

talking about memeboks, are pic related a meme, or are they only for black ppl

exactly those are crossposting redditors

not Veeky Forums user

actual Veeky Forumsgs fucking hate common projects

i prefer these in the mids
good cop
sambos are too flat for me also the gold lettering ruins the shoe for me
buy the reeboks before the retarded hype beasts find out kanye stole designs.
killer
this looks terrible familia
can you post more pics from dif angles + on feet?
for that price id rather get some derby shoes teebeehaitch
+1
blacks dont rock reeboks at least not since the crack epidemic passed

Wow, I dig those, I actually have really been into a lot of the footwear I've seen from ToS. I sent an offer on some really interesting slip-ons from them on Grailed but the listing hadn't been bumped in forever and got taken down with no reply.

Your pic related sort of reminds me of the lace-up sneakers from Feit. I've been salivating over a pair of their slip-ons or side tie oxfords for a while now.

feitdirect.com/men/footwear

Feit hand-sewn low semi-cordovan white for reference.

Their shoes aren't cheap but they look so fucking nice and are beautifully hand made from high quality leather so they'll only get better with age and wear.

I guess they're not really sneakers though, more sneaker-shaped shoes.