Other urls found in this thread:

herrurst.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fucking hate the day I have my 11am
>try to eek out as much sleep as I can so no breakfast
>have class from 11am-3:30
>too late for lunch
>can only eat dinner
I know this means I'm fasting all day but it sucks. Only have had gum and water so far.

hard life friends, i went from 175 lbs to 125 which was my goal and i sustained it for a while too, then i moved and since then i've done nothing but build bad eating habits in my new environment, i've gained about 8 pounds in 4 months, i know exactly what it takes to lose weight, but i've never really had to break bad habits, only build up good ones

anyone have tips?

can't you take a banana or something to class and eat it during a break?

I usually don't keep food in my dorm since it temps me too much. I might run to the dining hall to get a small snack like I did the other day.

How obvious is it that these are women's pants

What's obvious to me is that you're poor and don't even try to hide it.

It's not, your legs just look feminine in those skinny jeans. Unisex imo

Squats and deadlifts.

>got drunk
>vomited everywhere

probably gave me a calorie deficit due to vomiting up calories, makes me hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Because we're better than normies.

OOH YES BABY

Seculate from the negative environment, and with imposed discipline get back to it! Make this your goal, your progress will give you happiness

Period stopped recently and now boyfriend is concerned. Shit I swear if he starts monitoring how much and when I eat, I'll be pissed. I've come so far!

Also my BMI is 19.5 and I've been loosing rather slowly, is this a normal place to lose your period? I don't honestly feel all that thin yet?

you lucky bastard, my BMI is 18 and i'm still bleeding my fuckin life out.

Gain weight back until your period comes back. Fuck.

birth control f a m

Is this really the only way to go?? Not the same user but I also lost mine at around 19 bmi

Male here, I was under the impression you didn't lose them until like 16 or so. Losing it at 19 sounds crazy.

Natalia is so gorgeous.

it's personal and varies a lot, some lose theirs when they're "healthy" bmi and some still have theirs when they're forced to recovery

One you lose your period you will go into deep depression

Have fun with that

should I run and have a protein shake or not run and finish the day fasting?
I binged yesterday

Have a protein shake then workout

Also protein is for muscle growth and you lose muscle doing cardio so there's no point in you drinking a protein shake unless you're lifting too

Kiko ?

lmao at calling me a little child. Im 20 years old. You don't even know me or her.

Yes

>20
>not a little child

So Veeky Forums, I lost weight and my bum disappeared. At a bmi of 17.5 I had a flat stomach and my bum was still around.
Should I regain the weight and accept that 17.5 and is the optimum for me?
Or is thinner always more Veeky Forums?

ass is hometown

you look like a faggot.
gain 50-60 pounds for real and you'll still be thin.
fucking skeletor

name?

insta?

pics dark, but i would have assumed you were a woman based on your figure, then assumed woman's pants.

you honestly look gay

No, thinner isn't more effay. Better looking is more effay. Gain it back.

does birth control actually make you fat and depressed or is it just a meme? I get random periods and have bad(ish) skin- but I don't want to get fat.

How does everyone suppress their appetite? I mostly try to eat small meals of really fibrous foods but in general I have a hard time avoiding constant hunger. I'm not even on a super low cal diet, I'm getting like 1500 Calories a day. I used to suppress with cigarettes but I can't smoke them anymore because of medical issues.

How do I stop needing to eat all the time?

Fuck off landwhale

You aren't the aesthetic kind of thin. Gain some muscle, you faggot.

Fuck that, I don't want babies anyway.

I was in a deep depression when I was on birth controll and fat so also no.

Thinner is always more Veeky Forums.
Keep losing weight.

I have a BMI of 17 you dumbfuck. Why get thinner if you look good?

It doesn't, hambeast.

FUUUCK WHY DID I CLICK ON THIS

Depends on the birth control. The pill varies, but is more notorious for mood swings, not weight gain. However, I have had no mood changes on the pill. You can always stop if the side effects meddle with daily life.

The only birth control with a huge amount of cases of weight gain is the shot, so I'd avoid it.

Yeah this sure is fa, you fucking idiot. Thinner is *always* better, right? Dumb cunt.

you got baited HARD

Attain the ass and then remain there. DO NOT GO LOWER if you want to attract the opposite sex. Otherwise carry on.

Properly BTFO

looks good

I'm 5'5 and 130 looking to get to ~115. Pear shaped as fuck. What is the best weight for someone 5'5? I've already lost 15 lbs and I still feel I have so much to go, worried 115 won't cut it and I'll have to go lower.

I don't wanna be bonespo but I definitely want to be teeny tiny

pic very related

qt
all the others are just some butthurt meathead samefagging

who is this?

105-110 is fine if you don't want to be a bone. I'm 5'5 as well and my weight stays around 107 and I can say it's a good weight to stay a if you want to be smol.

smol :o

I have like 400 in my bank account no idea what you're talking about my dude

I am

I fapped to your thighs desu

107 sounds adorable and perfect, thanks user!

that was a fast fap.

You're probably losing muscle or organs and not fat. Stop doing a shitty diet.

>bum
Why do britbongs have such cringe worthy names for "ass"

if i get an appendectomy done will it makes me look thinner

I'm losing organs?

Ok man.

Nothing worse than waiting to lose weight

Yes you stupid idiot. One of the greatest dangers of total fasting is that. The guys that died due to ~year-long fasting were because of organ failure.

do some light exercise

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>you are losing organs

How do you think total fasting kills you after months of it? Shitty diets are in effect a simulation of that.

Generally don't do stupid shit like vegan.

because you're missing essential cofactors and trace minerals, not because your organs are fucking disappearing

>losing organs

Brazil pls go

yeah my friend was vegan for 3 years and lost 3 kidneys

don't go vegan!!!!

>he admits being vegan
kys

Can I have discord? I think I deleted the channel by accident ; ;

how do you burn lower belly fat?

Is there any way to make my shoulders less broad? The rest of my body is skinny and looks kind of weird.

Spot reduction is not possible. You'll have to loose fat in a general sense.

Probably not. If you're a dude it's not much of a detriment frankly, in fact it's better to have broad shoulders as a dude.

Thats not thinspo. He looks totally buff.

who is this?

herrurst.com/

what a geek lmao...still cute though

>there are 18+ adults in this thread RIGHT NOW who don't know the difference between "loose" and "lose"

I see you fuckers get this wrong every thread. Every thread.

that was bothering me too tbqh

gain weight back
nice ass more important than looking skelly

>fatties witnessing this thread

bout to eat this bomb as food and vomit a lil bit after.

who here /bullimic/

u a dumb bitch, huh?