Where does Veeky Forums buy your clothing ?

Where does Veeky Forums buy your clothing ?
what are some good sites to find good clothing?

JCpenney

U N I Q L O
N
I
Q
L
O

grailed. sometimes uniqlo for very basic things like underwear or socks. rarely ebay

Walmart

hbx. end. uniqlo. tk maxx. sometimes grailed. rarely skateshops.

Ross

Uniqlo for basics and the occasional cool thing they might stock. Amazon for cheap basic shoes. Brand storefronts (online and in-person) for everything else. There's a cool place in my city where they have stacks of raw denim, but I haven't bought anything from them yet.

>tfw live in Fayetteville, NC
>Cross Creek Mall is shit

ssense, lncc, farfetch, suspension point, luisaviaroma, weird Japanese sites I'm not going to tell you about
basically anywhere that stocks lemaire and marni in size 44

yoox

yall ever been to a real uniqlo store?

I go to the one in Bellevue.

I been to the one at Walt Disney World. its pretty cool.

lol I remember this mall. I got an Oscar De La Renta sweater from the Macys there that I still wear.

I used to work there.

literally just grailed and uniqlo. if theres a specific piece i want and i cant find it on grailed ill try stoy, end, ssense etc

burlington's

Anyone got any good places for Ausfags? Most brick and mortar stores are fucking overpriced and Trash. Surely there has to be some stuff most ausfags here don't know about.

Uniqlo never seems to have sales though, as much as I like their shirts. It's definitely Uniqlo for me though along with H&M, Old Navy, AEO, Urban Outfitters sometimes for cheap basics.

Is Uniqlo still worth it despite the lack of sales? $30 for a shirt feels kinda expensive for a cheap basic. How does durability/quality compare to a shirt off American Eagle that's also ""$30"" but goes on sale basically everyday (40%+25% off right now).

I must have started shopping at the right time then. I got these last week. I want to cop one of the military work shirts. Theres about a dozen shirts thats like $20 or $15 on sale now. inb4 shill

w2c some fa weeb shirts. i know radioeva is a thing... anywhere else

?

No.

youre right probably no where else on the internet.

That's a "No" as in No. Just stop. If you don't already know where to get animu shirts, you're probably one of those ironic /v/ weebs and you probably couldn't pull it off anyway.

talk shit post MAL dragon maid

I literally buy plain t shirts at H&M or Forever21, my jeans are from C&A and the rest it's like vans and shit, pretty basic desu

nyc thriftstores mainly
ssense/barneys for high end
carhartt (both versions)
supreme (logo-less items)
gap/uniqlo/bloomingdales for socks/underwear only

Holy shit I live there too.