Heel drag

I swear there's no way of stopping this shit. Bought a new pair of shoes and literally went out of my way to pick my feet up when I walk to the point people have told me I look like a retard and this shit still happens

End me

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5j4YRHf6Iyo
powersteps.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

theyre shoes, thats what happens

you're right, it's unavoidable. just deal with it and get your shoes resoled when they're too worn down.

Just wear your clothes and don't worry man, shit gets worn out and its and it's inevitable. Maybe wear them less frequently so you get a longer life out of em

Possessions, no matter how expensive, are ephemeral. Clothes are made to be worn.

The heel will wear first that's just how a step works.

More concerning is the fact that your heel wears that unevenly. It suggests your foot arcs inward when you take a step. This is very bad and you should have your insole adjusted to where you take a natural step that would wear the heel evenly across.

Fail to do this simple thing now and look forward to posture problems and joint issues in 10-20 years.

I started using a wheelchair instead of walking, problem solved.

>wearing arenas in 2017

Don't listen to these retards I got a solution for you.
I have never had heel drag problems because I know how to walk correctly, I made a diagram for you.

are you summit1g

It's entirely natural and unavoidable.

this is mainly to do with under or overpronation, it's just how you naturally walk.
even if you had a perfect walking style it's still gonna wear down you doofus.

Read this book. Then start lifting.
>but i want to be a twink
Yeah dude, I don't mean you have to get big. I mean you have to correct your muscle imbalances. You can stay more or less the same size.

i am overpronated and constantly have back problems :( birkenstocks have been one of my only reprives

Absolutely not natural nor unavoidable.

Pick up your fucking feet when you walk you mongoloids.

Your foot pivots on the heel, rubbing off material every time you step. You don't go stomping around everywhere, do you?

Walk properly

>there's no way of stopping this shit

WRONG.

Get a rubber heel wedge from Amazon. Tape it inside your shoes with the thickest edge on the opposite side (very important!) of where the wear normally occurs. The soles will wear out slower and more evenly. Seriously, it will fucking blow your mind.

Kinda learned about it by accident after trying to fix heel bruising and rolled ankles from skateboarding. Only wish I knew about this sooner. Could've saved a lot of shoes...!

Heel taps nigger

youtube.com/watch?v=5j4YRHf6Iyo

the foot does not "pivot"

its not due to feet dragging you retard

certain parts of the heel touch the ground first making those parts of the shoe wear out faster

feels like that might put strain on your body instead

>caring about your body when you can look effay

Is being in great pain fa btw?

powersteps.com

looks gay af