Fucking Normies

The fucking faggots ruined the Disruptor 2s for me goddamnit I planned all my summer fits and these pieces of shit caught on. Fuck dad shoes fuck vetememes fuck social media fuck white sneaks fuck summer fuck that dude on Instagram fuck fuck wtf

Part 2. Why the fuck do I even bother with my own style when these assholes do it before I do fuck I was gonna have my own unique thing but these fuccbois ruined it

Fuck fuck fuck I'm just gonna buy some brown penny loafers. I'm still copping the socks from taobao though

i don't see normies wearing that, even most dads would have the sense to avoid them. very autistic / artistic shoe, you're safe.

But look at the photos, the likes! Jesus Christ they've beat me to it

just look for a new holy grail in terms of shoes, OP.
think of an option that normies would never pick and then flashbuy the shit out of it and rock the streets with an undeniable, perfectly clear anti-normo fashion statement.

normies just don't get it, dude.

>Why the fuck do I even bother with my own style when these assholes do it before I do fuck I was gonna have my own unique thing but these fuccbois ruined it

>he thinks that this is a legitimate complaint to have when buying fucking vetements of all brands

I know, thats the sensible route. But I'm shocked that they thought of it before me! I'm in disbelief I got ninja'd!! What are the odds senpai!?
Shut up I'm copping off of taobao

>What are the odds senpai!?

well, the likes don't réally matter if the normies don't live anywhere near you except for clueless normies, so you could actually wear them regardless, simply because you like the shoes.
I was just being overdramatic but it's a valid option to buy different shoes if it still bugs you so much (it really shouldn't.). they look cool, OP.

Wow you're so nice I'll take your advice

Wait you don't want to wear a pair of shoes because someone else bought/advertised them first ? Why don't you make you're own shoes you fuckbot then you'll be "original"

>summer fit KEK

Fuck all that high fashion shit is a waste of money is everyone serious on this board or just have more money then sense.

Buy fake shit it's almost indistinguishable if you find the right source.

also go cry to mum op

>streat

>>because someone else bought them
And because they're wearing the EXCACT combination I was gonna do- vetememes socks with Disruptor 2s.
>>make your own shoes
No faggot
>>summer fit
???
>>fuck all that high fashion shit
>>on Veeky Forums
Do you know what board you're on?
>>buy fake shit
Are you actually retarded? Do I need to email your caretaker? Do you not know about Taobao you fucking dumbass?
>>cry to mum
>>mum
Kys degenerate U.K. Retard

dude

chill

M O D S

lol fuck off

No you

Well I still like these w2c? I'll settle for reps. Rafdiddas Super Trekker

no offense but i think youre an idiot

Also

cool shoes. c/n?

Seriously? Where do you all people live if you're shocked that someone thought of that before you? I get the impression we sandinavians just catch on way earlier, and I'm not sure why

>>Scandinavians catch on quicker
Wear snow n(love4allraces)igger??
I would've copped but these normies ruined it. Fila Disruptor 2 if you're still somehow interested. I can't believe after seeing this anyone on this board would still buy it but whatever.
>>youre

It looks like the fucking Megazord

this is the most autistic post on Veeky Forums in a while

>>hating Raf on Veeky Forums
Kek

Thanks

that's not how you use the meme arrows

>somebody wears something
>REEEEE NOW I CAN'T WEAR IT

shut the fuck up retard. this shouldn't piss you off, clearly you have problems if this pisses you off.

9000 out of 6 billion people isn't very many

FUCKING NORMIES

what a fucking victim you are OP

I know right? Like the fuck how'd they know what I was thinking. Holy shit they did it again to me look

I am so pissed off. Fucking faggot normies need to be sent to the gas chamber

if you and normies think alike, you are a normie

I'm 26, am I too old? I don't get why this looks good. It looks like you're trying to flex with socks and clearance dad shoes.

If it makes you feel any better: You would be considered an absolute faggot for wearing shoes like this 20 years ago.

These kids are too you to even know, so whose the faggot now.

this makes me sad. been wearing these for a year just hoping they would never catch on. even avoided posting fit pics with them on Veeky Forums to make sure no one copied lol

Can someone explain the appeal of these besides muh 90s irony? Literally nurse shoes

This is moronic. Wear what you like. Just because other people like it too doesn't mean you should automatically like it less. Imagine if the general public was more effay, more enlightened.
You are trying too hard to be different, so much so that you will decide that something that is otherwise cringe-worthy is effay. That is why most WAYWT threads are full of the same try-hard "I want to be different than normies" fits.

most of the fits in waywt are literally normie fits tho

yes too old, better wear running /trail outdoor shoes than that one op posted

/thread

>but normies wear those

mfw missing the point

The serrated bottom, bulky construction and the fact that summer will be upon us makes me want them so bad. And they're only 65$ so my parents won't get mad at me. They're poorfags so if I spend 100$+ on autism shoes they'd get mad. And I'm not kidding when I said I was gonna wear this exact style before the normies beat me

>not wearing shoes you like just because its catching on
Veeky Forums cant get any worse

Are you mad because you and some normies got inspired by the exact same shit which led you to find the same pair of shoes?

You're is correct you idiot. You are an idiot. Fuck

I was mocking your lack of an apostrophe
>>you're the idiot.

I wasn't inspired, per se, I just thought of it when I wrote the dad shoe general that one time and decided I was going to do it. Until now

Bump

those look like special ed shoes

Why are you so autistic?

w e w
this went downhill quick

"I'M NOT RETARDED YOU'RE RETARDED"
this thread is proof that Veeky Forums is and has been dead for a long fucking time

Should I buy vetememes or vetements?

>I was gonna have my own unique thing

Lmao.

Normie detected
>>paying retail for that
Don't do it senpai

/i/ is dead. Veeky Forums is just slow as tits.