ASX Thread

Continued. Idk what happened to the last one.

IOT Breakout 20 cents on Tuesday. Investor summit on Tuesday in Hong Kong.

Any other hot tips?

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/forbes/2010/0426/investing-pink-sheets-fraud-stock-scam-madoff-spot-pump-dump.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump? Lel

ok i'll leave.

Gonna be some real turbulence after budget. Did mining get battered as bad as predicted?

Also:
To the user who was recommend IOT by his broker, did he specify an exit point?

Market opened an hour ago
Please don't die thread

>bought 2k shares of OGC at 4.15

Feels good man

No great drama on the ASX so far..

Can anyone tell me a story... about what its like as a stock broker in Aus. Do they walk around shouting out like they used to?

i told him it would be over 10cents this week and i was right. good thing he bought in

I have been pushing NUH in here... hope some others got on... up 30% in 2 weeks.

>Do they walk around shouting out like they used to?
No.

It's just your standard looking desk job.

Looks damn good. Do they have any more announcements coming up in the near future?

Well, they are doing presentations in the East coast over the next week, and then they will be heading to SanFran I believe for some more presentations. Hoping they get a huge investor/bought out. Either way it has great potential.

Sorry, more accurately, they are presenting in Melbourne tomorrow... I would get in asap.

PLS was huge yesterday. I'm thinking of doubling up on it.

Jesus christ

>mfw i didn't get in on IOT
>mfw no face

I envy those how got in a month ago with a couple grand.

Is it BUY time for gold socks?? GOLD PRICE is dipping to test new lows say the chartists!

how do people get in so early? is there some concrete research i can do/somewhere where i can get tips? ofc i'm on hotcopper etc. plz respond.

Thats right GOLD SOCKS ...you heard me!!

I think its ALL about obsessive amounts of research in one particular field or another will uncover the potentials.

PSF.... read about the company and invest in it if you want to become rich.

Links to articles/research, user?

What do you mean by that?

you have to research every thing about a company the environment it operates in and the global context OR you need to reseach all the charting methods available Or just go with your gut meaning you know everything thereis to know about the way YOUR mind works etc

get ready for the pump and dump of the century

The question is, when to dump?

literally - this is going to get dumped so fucking hard haha. i made a small half a cent margain on 30,000 shares

before the end of the trading day senpai

Just take a look at the guys backing this company!these guys have a vision, and this has huge potential.

What does Syntonic Wireless actually do? And why did a minerals exploration company transition into wireless space? Doesn't seem to be synergy.

Or is it just to list on asx... and why asx?

I mean, it looks like they have a lot of good people getting involved but if you have more research I would be interested to see it.

No need, I found the answers I was looking for.

Can you please share, user?

plz respond.

put "pacific ore syntonic" into google

Acquisition of a tech company
News which almost quadrupled the SP, a month ago.
Nothing seems to be happening apart from the stock price bleeding out.

hey,

I'm back. I exited out at 11.5c yesterday on broker recommendation.

SHOULD NOT HAVE LISTENED TO HIM.

He probably just wanted to sell my parcel at 11.5c to someone else today at 16c.

Oh well. Still a 20% profit in 3 days is quite good and silly.

I'm pretty stoked today. TWH and TVU are both in the top % increase for today on the asx.
I hold TVU and am looking @ entering into TWH, possible MXC once the capital raising is done and dusted, MXC already down 10% today on announcement of successful capital raising.

it does indeed look damn good.

this is why I got out yesterday. I did however not hang on long enough for today's 40+% run.

Will probably buy back in under 0.10c if it's dumped down that much.

OMG TV2 !!!!

But why?

fuck me, how did you get all these hot tips? plz share user

Why would the price of MXC go down when capital raising is successful?

the level of ownership has been decreased for those of us that purchased shares prior to the capital raising. Essentially our EPS will fall.

XTV will soar before Friday to next week.

Fully expecting at&t's replacement ann soon.

XTV seriously undervalued at present. If you don't buy now you're retarted.

Please explain how they are undervalued and you are not just trying to create buzz to try and counter the probable losses you have made after jumping on the shitty meme stock to late.

The deal with the end customer is still there (ie the product is still wanted) it just won't be at&t delivering.

They'll be negotiating someone else to take their place may not be as big as at&t but expect a price jump nonetheless.

> investing your money in Australia
Just play overseas markets and keep everything there

you stupid moron, i would never touch xtv with a 10 foot pole. that is the most retarded stock in the history of pump and dumps. Their next announcement will be another bs fabricated lie, just as they have been doing for the past 5 years. I advise all punters to stay away from this obvious shill

ITs called reverse merger or something. its on the how to spot a Pump'n'Dump list. XTV is the same Companies located in West Perth in western australia are notorious its a town full of boiler rooms see this(skip first bit) forbes.com/forbes/2010/0426/investing-pink-sheets-fraud-stock-scam-madoff-spot-pump-dump.html

XTV ITO probably TV2 all based in boiler room suburb of west Perth all back door listed via a mining shell companies PROBABLY RUN BY ALL THE MUSLIMS TERRORIST IN WESTERN AUSTRALIA.
WHY tech stocks? probably because they are still living off the high from Y2K shill
forbes.com/forbes/2010/0426/investing-pink-sheets-fraud-stock-scam-madoff-spot-pump-dump.html

>Not embracing the pump and getting out before the dump when you reach some satisfactory profit levels

yeah its border line criminal behavior ,at least don't suck in the newbs who have never invested before let them find their feet then its a fair fight .cuntz

Also, did you mean to say IOT instead of ITO?
I would say they're not a bad company because of the recent deals they've made.
Of course, the recent hype has inflated their price well above its actual value, but still something to look into.

when you invent and pump a company called ITO I'll take you seriously.

So the gauntlet is down I'll be watching for an ITO company to list and suddenly take off...Im curious to see if you have that capabilty.

The code ITO is available I believe. so make it happen. I am curious to see how much influence you boys in perth have.

I've got a friend with a boiler room in Perth, so things shouldn't be too far off
Watch this space.

COOL!

Ok, is anyone else on here from Perth?

Who would want their product? It appears to be such a garbage!

Kek, I have not seen any muslim terrorists in WA mate... but here is my thinking on these small cap stocks lately:

I looked into PSF, and it seems a little late to get in but a dip could make good buying, as if it were a P&D they would want to push it higher, and there is a small chance the tech is worth while considering the skill of the advisors.

NUH is not a P&D, again, if it is it is early days, but their tech is actually real- they received half a million in orders and it's being demoed around the world.

XTV I just can't see the upside here unfortunately, but who am I to judge?

IOT not looked at it at all.

Going forward I could pop into some of these west perth joints, I am actually heading into west perth tomorrow.

Don't tell anyone, but.. XPE. some big fish swimming nearby.

Yes, I'm from Perth. Why don't some of us Perth folk meet up and talk. I'm always interested in what others have to say in regards to trading strategies and all things being investing.

source? is the sp going to go up

Stateone Broker, also I've researched micro and small caps, watching their prices daily for over a year now.

share price dilution

almost 30% up on open.

I've noticed a lot more volume going through speculative micro and small cap stocks especially anything that was an RTO. Particularly hot sectors this week seem to be weed lmao & I.T./ Internet related stocks. yep, would be very keen to meet up for banter and gossip

TV2 40% up...

I have a theory that since the Reserve bank cut rates and the federal budget has come out a lot more retail and institutional traders and investors are piling volume through anything that was a reverse takeover micro or small cap stock.
Sentiment is buoyant as fuck currently.

Good luck to all today :-) Let's see if TV2 reaches 4c.
Also spying on TSN and TWH today. Keen to get into TWH but not sure on a good entry price.

why tsn or twh?

>almost 30% up on open.
Yeah, and it looks like trading has been frozen for the time being

TSN is probably overdue another announcement regarding the expansion of their EFTPOS etc facilities in India

TWH just the dot.bong driven sentiment. dot bong speculators will pile their investments into it as more info comes out with the merger/ take-over of Aus Cann.

holy fuck, SCI though.. i saw the announcement this morning, i was thinking 'hmm should i buy some at 3 cents.. naa better not'

fugg

Yep trading halt. I'm guessing successful negotiation/deal for their tech to be used for the Divan platform.

GOLD price bouncing back up now!

turns out another speeding ticket?

What ever it is I hope its not halted for too long, got caught double dipping (bought in at 2.7, sold at 3.2 and re-bought at 3.1 due to strong support) and I can't really have the cash tied up :\.

Yea, I was too preoccupied with tv2. Fucking happened last week with IOT and XTV and ended up getting shafted. I swear if it happens again ima cri

STATEONE are their REALLY any stocks that are true P&D in micro cap on ASX or is that just people who aren't confidence in their own research who say that.

wtf is up with sci. up like 300%

They mentioned the magic word.

Also; told ya

lolololol XTV up 60% I told you morons to get in early

Too many to choose from bro!

Y-yeah! T-to the moon right guise?

What was the news?

Why is IOT down 10% ??

Because you should have got out yesterday

is selling all my stocks and buying 40k worth of HVST for $400 dividends a month a good idea? I need that compound interest

Am I making the biggest mistake of my life trying to average my buy price down to 1.5 by buying 250k shares of this today?

who here /bigday/?

woulda been big if TV2 was allowed to continue it's run!

What should I P &D tomorrow?

anyone have any thoughts on GLN ?

I don't like to average down as I usually cut away any stock that appears to be going amiss immediately. Unfortunately XTV caught a lot of people including myself so no possibility for stop-loss to work.
Only holding now because you'd be an idiot to sell after a massive dump to lock in those losses.
FA is sort of still there and I didn't have much in it but its just annoying, annoying enough to not want to put any more money into it.

GLN lol.

meh. good for only 20k but fuck I wish I had more to play with.

Well, now I am really torn. If it closes on the high today then yes sorry user I have cucked you out of some good profit.

Ok guys, if it looks like both XPE and XTV are going to close at these levels, buy some. tomorrow morning could be huge.

I'm just hoping it jumps past .02 then I will get rid of this piece of shit