Can you still pull off outfits like this with thicker legs...

Can you still pull off outfits like this with thicker legs? I realize it wouldn't have the same look but does it still work?

I'm a weightlifter so my thighs are bigger than most.

> you realize that is a woman?
> wait
> are you a female weightlifter?

Yeah I am. Though I'm curious for both desu.

w2c shoes like OP or pic related?

Women can pull it off with bigger legs, men cant.

This should go on cringe thread

Not the guy who posted a pic, why it's cringe? Just interesting. Cause it's generic?

the trick is to finding pants that are slim straight that have a nice transition from upper leg->calves without any 'breaks' in the silhouette.

pic related, shows how the jeans forms a nice silhouette of the leg

being a lifter is hardcore mode. your thighs are bigger and you calves might be marginally bigger. this means the transition of thigh->lower probably more extreme, and the boots need to be a bit wider maybe.

nah, even women can't most of the time

Its very fashion victim, and in the most uninteresting way. Everything is thrown together with no eye for detail or originallity. The shoes are the worst part though, obviously shit quality with poor design (ankle opening too big even for slim jeans), they dont hold their shape so they look like slippers more than boots and the leather itself is already showing wear. The beard, haircut and glasses too are SUPER 'numale' with lack of a better word. The fit doesnt work as a 'basic' fit as it is rough around the edges. Not to mention the coat is actually kinda goofy and doesnt go with anything else. This man has no style or personality, he is a product of tired internet trends through and through

shapely legs can, fat legs can't. important difference

How can you not know what Chelsea Boots are and where to buy them?

How to achieve thin male model legs aesthetic if i have kind of thick girl legs?
pls respond

You cannot.

You can. Starve yourself and only workout your upper body.

Yeah, I see. Thanks, you rarely get detailed opinion on Veeky Forums.

I was never interested in chelseas my man, still want to hear an opinion about fit as whole. But yeah those boots doesn't looks good.

One might get close, but it will never look as good. Helps if you have long legs and small hips tho.

[spoiler] ;_; [/spoiler]
why only upper body? and wouldn't walking or running or something like that help?
sorry for the dumb questions, i really don't know much about this

Cardio (i.e running) isn't really working out your legs as it offers low resistance. so it would speed up the process. Its called 'cardio' as the main thing its 'working out' is your cardiovascular system (i.e heart and lungs)

(same person)
but even with skinny legs male legs and female legs will always look different. aswell as girls jeans fit alot different

I see. Thanks a lot for the info!

>outfits like this
In terms of colors and overall style? Yes.
In terms of this specific silhouette, it would depend on how built your legs are. If you're lean-muscular, then it should be fine. If you have big thighs (bigger than the average woman), then you'd want jeans that are properly tapered. If you have big calves too, then you'd want straight cuts, or a less severe taper.

I don't know many weightlifter girls (many go to the gym, but not enough that they would call themselves 'weightlifters'), so I don't really know what you think looks good. If you're trying to make your legs look slim, then black is a good color, since it hides the shadows and makes you look less three dimensional. But if you're intentionally bulking up your body, you find large silhouettes to be aesthetically pleasing, right? I dunno, that's all I can say without knowing what style you wish to achieve, what you look like and what parts of your body you wish to accentuate/hide.

Are my legs thin enough for this look? I'm 6'4", these jeans have a 37" inseam and the leg opening is slightly larger than 6"

W2C carpet?

I bought it in a Turkish market in Rotterdam

Obviously yes

I didn't know it was obvious, sorry.

Those proportions are cheating leave Veeky Forums right now

Quality post.

here. Looks good, although a standing pic would be better. Legs bend and compress differently while supporting weight.

Oke, how's this?

Yeah, all good I think. Some people have badly looking knee areas, so they usually benefit from wearing bottoms that are looser at the thighs and taper sharply from just below/at the knee down to the ankle. You look good though, probably because of the extra exercise that I assume you do, compared to the average woman.

I'm a boy :c

Haha sorry. My mistake. You still look fine in either case. When I said "compared to the average woman", I was referring to the amount of exercise (because I thought you were OP), and not that you looked better than the average woman lol.
You legs look fine, and you're a tall dude which is always a plus. The main concern with slim/skinny bottoms is that the knee area can look very bad (think knock knees), which I don't think you have.

Ah, I see. My knees go inward a little bit, but you'd only see it if I wore spray on denim, which is not a look I like. In any case it's not serious (ie. My knees don't before my ankles do)

Not really.

>an athletic man, or whatever you want to call him, will only look good in a very classic suit, a pair of classic jeans, athletic clothes or simply naked. Forget fashion. This is not going to happen, unless you want to look like a Chippendales dancer in designer clothes

I think of slim/ottermode bodies when I hear "athletic". I think Hedi's quote was more aimed at very muscular/bodybuilder types

Those glasses get me

How do I make my thighs smaller

Post pics so we can judge

Yeah, ottermode is fine. Hedi meant David Gandy.

stop eating

ID on coat?
Damn.

they are chelsea boots
why dont you know what they are by now

>hate beards with a passion and think they're numale and uneffay
>gf is obsessed with beards because of her daddy issues and unironically cried when I last shaved without telling her first
>mfw god cucked me not by making me low test and unable to grow a beard but by doing the opposite

who are you quoting?