Spring jacket general

spring is here already and I have no good spring jacket and no idea what to look for

all the jackets I have seen in shop were boring and uninteresting

please help me

Other urls found in this thread:

prodirectselect.com/productimages/V3_1_Main/116590.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=SckD99B51IA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I own a black bomber and a few lightweight parkas that I wear year-round
Winter I'll layer them with a sweater underneath, and spring I'll just wear a t-shirt underneath.

I would definitely recommend thrifting to find basic jackets, 3/4 of the jackets I wear regularly I found thrifting. Shopping online for jackets can be tough because I never really know what to look for, but thrifting you get a lot of options, at least the stores I go to always have tons of jackets.

If you want to buy jackets I would recommend denim jackets like the picture, black/tan bombers (don't fall for the olive bomber meme, I'll make fun of you in public), lightweight parkas and windbreakers of any color, and those polo jackets that have collars (idk what they're called)
you can probably find a lot of basic stuff like this at uniqlo or other "fast fashion" sites

pic semi-related

would you cop this filson wool mackinaw cruiser or do you think it looks shitty?

the only thing I'm not sold on is the color, I could see myself wearing this if it was more gray or more brown, I don't really like the vomit color

what jacket would attract a nice girl like this to me

jesus christ wtf is wrong with her hair. you don't have to wear anything fancy to attract her dude

straight jacket

prodirectselect.com/productimages/V3_1_Main/116590.jpg

this shit is rare tho

it's spring you can literally wear any jacket that isn't too insulated or heavy

I've been keeping an eye on this on grailed, I just can't afford it sadly. I could see it being really nice for spring fits

Good question, would've made the same thread as you OP.

another pic, nice easy pattern under the collar

cont inspo/jackets idk

Is denim jackets the new leather jackets?

tilak

im going to buy it now, just so you cannot have it

w2c those bombers where at

bet you wont pussy

that is dope as hell

she fucced the fringe up a lil

Poorfag here, I need your wisdom.

I want to get a really fucking nice spring/summer jacket that's going to take the eyes away from all of the cheap attire.

I'm slim, tall & 23 soon.

If you had literally one jacket-of-all-trades to get you through these warmer seasons, what is it?

Just get a denim jacket or a bomber. Depends on how poor you are you can get denim jackets for as low as 20$ and some bomber jacket even in the 5 $ range.

My suggestion would be to try and thrift a denim jacket if its possible.

Give me a tldr on how to thrift well. I've never done it before because I thought it was just a thing rich kids did as a joke.

go to a thrift shop, look at things u like, try them on?

where the fuck do you live that you ever wear a jacket in the summertime?

if it's raining, bring an umbrella. if it's cool at night, a sweatshirt.

Some places can be cool and windy/wet at night.

Is dat duh guy from duh smiffs?

>some bomber jacket even in the 5 $ range.
link

? denim _are to_shorts -!##!- leather _are too_ pants since forever, young person born after 9/11

wat

fuck this spring, temperature is already at 25 Celsius, pretty much you can wear summer clothes

I've bought this Ben Sherman Harrington jacket and I'm quite content with it but I need another jacket that fits the same (I'm a manlet so the harrington / bomber style really fits me) but has a hood because it's raining often over here.

Any recommendations for someone on a budget? (less than 150 eurobucks)

bump

You need tweed my man.

yes, it's Morrissey

the only person I know who wears tweed is literally an autistic freak

I was tempted to cop because this colour is going cheap, also I believe the non-solid colours still get made in the USA?
But it looks kinda shitty, doesn't it? If it was the forest green I reckon it'd be all right.

got me this bad boy

Alpha Industries L-2B.

wtc sir sir

lemaire, they dont make em anymore
you might be lucky and get one come up on grailed or something tho

but it's not hooded

W2c jacket

Here's the video if anyone needs a better look
youtube.com/watch?v=SckD99B51IA

Got this and going to visit moscow in few weeks

are bomber jackets still "acceptable"?

Dude, it's a bomber, nobody will look at you funny for wearing it.

what magazine is that?

This is supposed to be the same jacket. Left photo is from the official store, right is from Zalando.
So what colour is it in reality.

There's a hooded variant. In fact, it's on Massdrop right now. Go get it.

id go with left mainly because those are the 'official pics' but i've never seen the piece in person so its anyones guess

these are all bad

COS has a similar jacket.

bump

can you suggest something instead of shitposting then?

talk shit post jacket

I own one of those and the color is very much like the one on the left

just buy vintage denim off asos marketplace, goes for less than 50USD i reckon

shirt longer than jacket okay?